mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

PENDING - ANIMAL SUGGESTION | Totalore

Totalore

Level 138
(if this is already a thing, please deny it.)

IGN:
Totalore
DATE: May 4th, 2020. (5/4/2020)
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Allowing animals to be on school grounds through the use of a character application. Or, in better words, allow animals to apply for emotional support animals or service animals to be able to be on school grounds.

Now, being granted permission to be on school grounds as a dog or animal must have its requirements, obviously.

(An EXAMPLE. Don't take much of it seriously, please.)

Putting something like "the dog would wear a vest" or something to signal it is a service dog would be a requirement to be on school grounds, not having it is obviously against the rules. Now, before staff thinks "this would make it more difficult to find out if they are allowed or not," I should explain a few things.
- When or if confronted, the player playing the dog should have evidence of being allowed on school grounds, such as linking their accepted application.
- Dogs need to have someone to be by during their time on school grounds, whether it be worker or student. If they don't, they need to explain why there is no one by them to watch them.
- Staff SHOULD BE allowed to take away the player's perms for being on grounds if they break rules, though they should be able to go back on school grounds later or the day after unless their application becomes revoked.

(also give me my anime channel back >:(

That's about it for my suggestion.

Im6

Level 184
PENDING

- This will be reviewed by the character authorisation team at tomorrow's meeting in which you'll then soon after get a response.​

Im6

Level 184
ACCEPTED

- More information on this has been added to the character authorisation application rules.​

Users who are viewing this thread