mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Penelope Kentala| A Biography

trishhpham

Level 9

[Disclaimer!] None of this information is to be taken icly! Please Enjoy Penelope's biography, I loved making it.
"Let your confidence shine, pretty girl."

Penelope Aspen Kentala
━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

Otherwise known as Penny and Cantalope

"So you see, asking how I ended up in a city like Karakura is one for the books. I honestly never thought I'd leave my penthouse in New York. This was simply just the path life wanted me to take. How would I describe my time here? Luxurious."

Date of Birth: December 24th, 2000

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

Place of Birth: New York City, New York

Race: African American

Languages: English, Japanese

Marital Status: Single

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Height: 5'7

Weight: 118 lbs.

Personality☆Traits

[] + Positive Traits + []
Easy going, Cheerful, Confident

[] - Negative Traits - []
Gullible, Indecisive, Petty

[] • Other Traits • []
Optimistic, Peaceful, Graceful

Physical☆Description

"Thank you mommy"
Penelope's appearance is one she's even proud of. Her mom was a well known hair dresser and taught her everything she needed to know about hair and makeup. She has beautiful brown eyes that shined flecks of gold, her nose cutely shaped as it rounded into a button. She'd have the brightest all toothy smile and defined cheekbones. She'd stand tall at the height of 5'7 and was very poise. She'd smell of Coco Chanel perfume and vanilla.

Statistics
Overall Total: 105/130

S T R E N G T H – Six
P E R C E P T I O N – Eight
E N D U R A N C E- Eight
C H A R I S M A - Nine
I N T E L L I G E N C E - Nine
A G I L I T Y - Nine
L U C K - Seven
H E A L T H - Eight
M O R A L I T Y - Nine
P R I V I L E D G E - Nine
O B J E C T I V I T Y - Six
S A N I T Y -Eight
S O C I A L - Nine

Fashion

Penelope's fashion falls into the category of 'athleisure'. Rarely ever wearing a skirt or a dress, Penelope usually prefers wearing sweatpants or leggings along with a comfortable sweater of some sort. She likes wearing bold colors like red, blue, and yellow to stand out a little. She also has an obsession with sneakers, and even though she never counts her parents money as her own, she wouldn't deny some cash that could go to a new pair. When flying to Karakura, Penelope had a separate suitcase just for sneakers.

Character☆Voice

How is your relationship with your family?
"Well I talk to mommy everyday, usually just updating her on my move here, any new friends, or if anything interesting happened in class. She's always been supportive of me so I'm glad I get to talk to her. My dad is usually on some movie set ordering people to move things and such, he's a director. I was grateful that he gave me a drive to follow my dreams though, I don't talk to him as much but I know he's proud of me."

Is who you were raised to be who you are becoming?

"I definitely think I was on the right path. My mom thought I'd be a director like my dad. I used to make my own movie sets and even was a director of a few musicals during high school, but I had other plans. I still to this day love singing and dancing and it's really a part of who I am. but no matter what I always thought I'd be a superstar."

What are your plans for the future if you have any?

"I don't really have a defined plan but I definitely know that I want to be on a stage one day performing for a bunch of people. As of now I'm kind of just living in the moment, seeing wherever life takes me. Like now for example, who knew I'd end up in this small town?"

What would you say is your favorite food?
"My favorite food HAS to be chocolate cookies. Warm, chewy, crunchy, however way they're just the BEST. I have an affinity for them and could eat like- twenty of them in one sitting. I think it's because when I was little my mom was trying to perfect her chocolate chip cookie recipe, so whenever she had a batch she didn't like she'd give it to me and my dad to indulge."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread