• Bee

• Dog

• Cat

• Lion

• You - Human, I'm always watching.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Noot6

Level 12
Sometimes I just get random ideas that I test out. Even though I get this many ideas, I know for a fact I've never had a good one. Unless you count bullying Customable till he passed out, but that's neither here nor there.

Anybody that tricks you into eating a raisin cookie by telling you it's a chocolate chip cookie, deserves the death penalty for treason against humanity.

Also if there was an option to defund health care in exchange for giving everyone an M1A1 ABRAMS I would vote for it. Of course health care would be re-funded after everyone got one.

If you die to .5.11 you're kinda cringe, die to 9mm or .45acp, at least. One only kills the body, the other kills the soul.

I wanna buy a fridge and smash it into my wall so that the heat that it generates would go into the room next door. Summer would be fun.

I would vote of a penguin president and so should you. They would definetly save us from any global catastrophe.

This fox is judging you poor life choices
3h1xrW18Yxs.png

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
Sometimes I just get random ideas that I test out. Even though I get this many ideas, I know for a fact I've never had a good one. Unless you count bullying Customable till he passed out, but that's neither here nor there.

Anybody that tricks you into eating a raisin cookie by telling you it's a chocolate chip cookie, deserves the death penalty for treason against humanity.

Also if there was an option to defund health care in exchange for giving everyone an M1A1 ABRAMS I would vote for it. Of course health care would be re-funded after everyone got one.

If you die to .5.11 you're kinda cringe, die to 9mm or .45acp, at least. One only kills the body, the other kills the soul.

I wanna buy a fridge and smash it into my wall so that the heat that it generates would go into the room next door. Summer would be fun.

I would vote of a penguin president and so should you. They would definetly save us from any global catastrophe.

This fox is judging you poor life choices
View attachment 21220
what did I just read

Users who are viewing this thread