mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Person you've hated a lot in the past

DivineCaesar

Level 25
TheEnglishDuck
TheEnglishDuck
Rich
In the server, there is someone you've likely hated. Or still hate, but this isn't a place for toxicity. It's a place for discussion, A recent one was someone who inspired you, now we have someone who you've hated.

For me it's a guy called Aradicle.. No offence but the guy was kinda my character's bitch when I thought i was a super cool gangrper. Then I ended gangrping and came back after a while to find out he was the exact same as I used to be. He also bullied my characters often.

Once I had a ton of drugs in my apartment, weapons etc. I kidnapped him in broad daylight and dragged him to my apartment. I killed him, there was a crowd outside my door. I didn't care. All I wanted to do was kill him..

Boy I was such a toxic guy huh..

Springwood

Level 68
Tearliner
Tearliner
Fundraiser+
I've never hated someone before, as long as you treat everything professionally and with respect, you shouldn't be having fights or even discussions with people.

Though, some people decide to choose the wrong side and go with the people who are extremely toxic and ignorant.

uwuzies.

Level 11
In the server, there is someone you've likely hated. Or still hate, but this isn't a place for toxicity. It's a place for discussion, A recent one was someone who inspired you, now we have someone who you've hated.

For me it's a guy called Aradicle.. No offence but the guy was kinda my character's bitch when I thought i was a super cool gangrper. Then I ended gangrping and came back after a while to find out he was the exact same as I used to be. He also bullied my characters often.

Once I had a ton of drugs in my apartment, weapons etc. I kidnapped him in broad daylight and dragged him to my apartment. I killed him, there was a crowd outside my door. I didn't care. All I wanted to do was kill him..

Boy I was such a toxic guy huh..

I dislike the person who killed one of my characters..but other than that nope-

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
@RIYAKO TERUSUNO
fuck
@suneaterchan
she likes frogs
+ to anyone who says its immature or childish to hate someone pls get off of your high horses and let people have emotion, its human to want to hate people and want to express negative feelings. It is immature to act on hate, it isn't immature to hate someone.

Users who are viewing this thread