_Mediioocre
_Mediioocre
Rich+
IGN:
_Mediioocre
DATE:
June 13th
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

Letting people with animal whitelist apply for languages. To put it simply, people with pet characters could apply for the same language as their character's owner. Obviously there will be some additional rules and questions, and I thought of one with the regular language format. And pets would only understand one applied language so the total they would understand would be Japanese, the animal's language and the applied language.
Example:​

In-Game Name: [Pet character's IGN]

In-Game Name of Owner: [Pet character's owner's IGN]

Languages your character already knows: [Can be left as the default language, N/A or the animal's language]

Language you are currently applying for: [Language]

How does your animal character know this language?: [Backstory]

Additional notes: [Owner's application for the same language]​

Of course the person with a human character and the person with an animal character would have to cooperate together to make it an acceptable application like the human taught the animal the language or how the language they're applying for is the animal's native language before moving to Japan or other creative stories.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

I feel like pet characters being able to understand a different language would allow for some creative and cool
interactions and espicially lore for both the animal and the human characters.
Like if someone lived in Spain with their dog before migrating to Japan with their pet, so obviously it would make sense if
the pet would understand Spanish before Japanese right?
At least it would to me and hope it does for others.​

Kasien

Level 40
F0llowGh0stface
F0llowGh0stface
Notable
dolphin speaking jsl
a rat speaking Russian
a bear speaking japanese
what are you tryna say here

CTC0

Level 25
CTC0
CTC0
Notable
+1
I like what you're getting at there, I know for a fact that some animals are trained in a non-native language to the country they're trained in, for example; My brother had a dog trained to follow commands in German whilst living in the UK.
100% possible, I'm on board for this!

DarkEclipic

Level 163
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
Neutral

I would understand this for like the dog whitelist, as they can be trained in what certain words do compare to what they need to do when those words are said. But it can be a bit unfair for only ONE part of the whitelist to be able to do that and not the rest(when it comes to langauges)

Oliverium

Level 54
Oliverium
Oliverium
Omega+
Neutral

I would understand this for like the dog whitelist, as they can be trained in what certain words do compare to what they need to do when those words are said. But it can be a bit unfair for only ONE part of the whitelist to be able to do that and not the rest(when it comes to langauges)
Dogs are allowed to apply for service dogs whilst others cannot. I agree that only dogs should get this privilege. I give this suggestion a +1 if applied to dogs.

Mr. Mediocre

Level 58
_Mediioocre
_Mediioocre
Rich+
Dogs are allowed to apply for service dogs whilst others cannot. I agree that only dogs should get this privilege. I give this suggestion a +1 if applied to dogs.
this was mainly meant for common pets like dogs cats and birds but I guess that could still work

EnderBubs

Level 59

I get what you’re trying to say and though the concept isn’t bad animals can’t talk. They can’t use Russian or JSL or anything. It would be useless for them to learn it just so they can understand there owner. Very little people use another language as there only language

Reapz999

Level 20
Reapz999
Reapz999
Rich+
+1, this is huge and ive been saying it for well over a year now, animals in real life can understand what their owners are saying, and often wont respond to people in a differnt language. let us animals understand people, not jsl but spoken languages (just deny the apps that request jsl on animals)

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to decline it.

Users who are viewing this thread