mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Petition for faster nights

Should the night progress faster than the day?

• Total voters

TheGavna

Level 1
I believe that the nights should progress faster than the day. Either that or school continues in another fashion at night.

genser_

Level 4
I can understand, but making less time between school days is the whole point. It’s a School rp after all, right?
I understand where you're coming from, but the RP is supposed to replicate school life. Not just life during school. By having shorter nights, it gives less opportunities for people who prefer doing their RP activities during that time (GangRP, Parties, Deals etc). It just wouldn't be fair to them.

TheGavna

Level 1
I understand where you're coming from, but the RP is supposed to replicate school life. Not just life during school. By having shorter nights, it gives less opportunities for people who prefer doing their RP activities during that time (GangRP, Parties, Deals etc). It just wouldn't be fair to them.
That’s a valid point, but maybe you agree that the night could be shortened a small bit or school continues in another fashion at night?

genser_

Level 4
That’s a valid point, but maybe you agree that the night could be shortened a small bit or school continues in another fashion at night?
Not sure honestly, maybe certain club activities could be held at night? Not every week but occasionally. However, I still don't think nights should be shorter. Instead, maybe they should implement more things to do during the night time. Not sure what though.

Yes but No, I think with enough people sleeping it should go a tiny bit faster but not a whole lot faster. Some people like night life role play

Xangaji

Level 78
No, you get at least 2 hours+ a day to do school things, it's only based around school because of things like Yandere and the fact its more relatable, it's really just a start-of-life rp, but schoolrp rolls better off the tongue.

Users who are viewing this thread