105 LBS

Skin Color:

Eye Color:
Blue

Hair Style:

Hair Color:
Black, but has dyed her bangs green

Fashion:
Her usual go-to is a gothic/Emo sense of style, which of course comes with its fair share of people trying to insult her with the word “Emo”

Abnormalities:
N/A

Date of Birth:
May 3rd

Place of Birth:
Yellowknife, Northwest Territory’s, Canada

Nationality:
Canadian

Sexual Orientation:
Bisexual

General Appearance

Appearance:

Personality:
She can be quite rude when she hasn’t had any coffee, though once she has her coffee, she’s usually pretty laid back, although she still has her bitchy attitude moments.

Character Voice:

Equipment:
Pentagram earrings
Never leaves home without em!

Any type of caffeinated drink
She is a coffee addict, she simply can’t get enough of it

Clothes:
Black leather jacket with a skull on the back, along with a navy blue toque and bright red bondage pants

Hobbies:
Graffiti art
As much as she hates the crazy gang lovers in Karakura, she can’t help but join in on the graffiti around town.

Skills:
Cooking-
Cooking, parents didn’t do shit for her so she learned herself

Graffiti- it’s how she expresses herself, although she’s tried to hold off on it till she’s used to the town a little more

Quirks:

Family:

Henry Thompson (Father)
“I know where I get my grumpy morning attitude now, yet I still despise you, drunken old man, you and your idea of a happy family was terrible, you just moped around after mom left your ass”

Briar Thompson (Mother)
“You bitch. And I hate your guts, I’m happy I left, you ditched me as a kid so I ditched you and everyone else”

Adalynn Thompson (Older sister)
“You weren’t all bad, but you left me with our drunk old man, so you aren’t gonna be forgiven”

Hadley Thompson (Older Sister)
“You took after mom in an instant, running after her as if the rest of us didn’t exist. F*** you Hadley”

Leah Thompson (Older sister)
“Leah, as much as I appreciate you trying to convince mom to take me too. We all knew it wouldn’t work, but thanks for trying- I guess”

Faith Thompson (Older sister)
“You And Leah were the nicest, so thank you for your kindness but, That was never my home. I’m in a new place now, I can call this place home and be happy for once”

Rachel Thompson (Older sister)
“You greedy nuisence, I hate you! oh? You ‘love’ me? Yeah right you were always like ‘ha- mOm DoEsN’t LoVe YoU’. . . Yeah DUH , she ditched me to be a pain”

Relationships with other people:

Touya: Current Boyfriend
“Love you, B****"

Del: Roommate and Friend
“DEEEELLLLLL. We should hang out more, yeah?”

Wu: Rriend
“We gotta hang out more, I don’t see you as often now. Let’s meet up sometime and hang out with a group, then we can both stop having a limit to people we know”

Aki: Roommate and Friend
“Ah- you chaotic idiot- getting your ass into a PLETHORA of trouble- as much as I insult you, your still hilarious and quite fun to be around”

Tad: Roommate and Friend
“The other chaotic idiot- same goes for you. I tease people I know who can handle it and you being- you. Hilarious yet chaotic”

Sayuri: Roommate and Friend
“Another sane person- thank GOD”

Backstory:
Wip

Users who are viewing this thread