mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

PhayZr Hospital Staff Application (REMOVE)

Mark 9:42

Level 19
REGULAR KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
PhayZr

Previous bans:
None

Describe your activity on the server?:
Every day for several hours. Usually from 12pm EST-5am EST.

Which timezone are you in?:
CST

Do you have discord? If so what is it?:
PhayZr#5963

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes

List your current and past applications:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-language-application.36334/ (JSL Application - Denied)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-language-application.36348/ (JSL Application - Denied)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-language-application.36441/ (JSL Application - Denied)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-language-application.36641/ (JSL Application - Accpeted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-application.37153/ (French Application - Denied)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-application.37226/ (French Application - Accepted)

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:
I use Detail RP in almost all my /me and /it commands using color and text formatting to set the tone and the importance of actions. I find Detail RP makes a much more rich experience on SRP because of it's ability to really illustrate the settings and descriptions of emotions, reactions, and situations.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our medical team?:
I would like to join the EMS team because I would like to provide medical assistance roleplay to players on the server. The few times my character has needed medical attention has been crucial to his story, and the medical staff that has treated my character has made his story progression that much richer. I want to provide that extra rich roleplaying experience to others. EMS doesn't seem to be online as often as people would like either. So I would love to offer my obscure late night to early morning playtime hours to being available to other people online at that time. (See above for my activity hours.)

Something that separates me from others is my first aid & CPR certification as well as my experience in being a first responder at my university. I also have leadership skills that I've developed over the years through many courses of leadership training and experience in leading massive groups, including a high school marching band consisting of over 250 people as their Drum Major.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Nurse, Psychiatrist):
Doctor

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
I have basic medical knowledge as I am certified to provide First-Aid and CPR because of my experience as a Patrol Officer and first responder for my University.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:
Clinical Leader/Manager - Oversees the development and training of recruits. They supervise overall activity in the facility. They're also responsible for developing workplace procedures and policies.

Nurse - Oversees the welfare of patient, whatever the context may be. A nurse is expected to be able to examine and provide the doctors with accurate information for proper treatment. A nurse is also expected to maintain the health of a patient in any situation.

Doctor - A doctor is expected to always be able to treat their patients in all situations and at all times. A doctor is expected to be able to restore and maintain the health of their patients by diagnosing them, developing treatment plans, and executing those plans flawlessly by using their years of medical practicing and experience.

Head Doctor/Physician - The leadership figure for the team of physicians. They coordinate and answer questions as well as make executive decisions on important matters.

Surgeon - A physician that specializes in the interior repair of the human body that is too advanced/too dangerous for a doctor to treat on his or her own. An almost perfect knowledge of the human anatomy is mandatory for those in this position.

Head Surgeon - Like the Head Doctor, a Head Surgeon coordinates and makes executive decisions for their team of surgeons. Most treatments plans must be run by this individual before they are authorized to be carried out.

Psychologist - A physician that specializes in maintaining the mental health of their patients. They are expected to be able to understand what their patients are going through and build a treatment plan based on the person's struggles. Not one treatment should be the same, as everyone deals with their own unique struggles.

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency colour codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:
  • Code Blue: Medical emergency requiring immediate attention. Usually cardiac arrest or a flatline emergancy.​
  • Code Red: Fire/Smoke in the building.​
  • Code Black: Bomb threat - Either by an individual inside or outside of the facility or local law enforcement has notified the area.​
  • Code Pink: Child abduction​
  • Code Orange: Hazardus material spill incident.​
  • Code Silver: Active shooter in the facility.​
  • Code Violet: Violent/Aggresive individual.​
  • Code White: Evacuation.​

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Yes

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how they look, what makes them unique?

Dylan Edgeworth

Dylan is a 6'1" male with jet black hair and icy cold blue eyes. Despite his cruel piercing eyes, he has a confident and generally happy demenor. Many of his friends see him as someone they trust and can confide in because he's a good listener. Many of them look to Dylan for advice on how to deal with their trials and life difficulties. He knows how to stay focused in his studies and reads frequently for both education and entertainment purposes. He wears glasses/contacts because his eyesight isn't the best.

What he's like on and off the job?
When on the job, Dylan is focused and attentive to details. His confident fun personality still seeps through the cracks of his professional side, however, that only seems to add to the quality of his bedside manner. When off the job he's usually with his friends or significant other, messing around as if nothing has changed since High School.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
Dylan gets along well with others as long as the other person doesn't give him a reason to dislike them. He lives by the philosophy of "If you want respect, you've got to give it first." He always does his best to make a good first impression. He plans to stay in the medical field for the foreseeable future. He's considering going into psychology later in life due to the growing number of mental illness statistics.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgement to?
Past PTSD from a cleaver injury to the head that he barely survived.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

The last name of Edgeworth is prestigious and widely known through the law and justice system in the United States thanks to Dylan's father, Miles Edgeworth. Dylan's father is the District Attorney Prosecutor (DA) for New York City. So, being raised by an attorney, he was taught to be extremely studious and professional. He was taught in the fine arts of musical literature as a hobby and studied the basics of law because he aspired to be a prosecutor like his father.

One evening, tragedy struck the Edgeworth home. Dylan was 12 years old. Him and his mother were sitting on the porch, stargazing; something they often did together for fun. When suddenly a pickup truck with two armed gunman in the back drove by the family's home and opened fire. Dylan's mother was struck while defending her child as he ran inside the safety of the home. She died shortly thereafter in the arms of Miles Edgeworth. The armed gunmen were members of a gang that belonged to a leader that Miles Edgeworth prosecuted against, sending the gang leader in prision.

Out of an abundance of caution, Miles sent Dylan to Karakura Japan to live with a family friend to ensure his safety. As Dylan got used to the life in Karakura, he met a lot of good people that steered him in the right direction. He joined a small group of friends that did everything together. These people helped Dylan loosen up a little, as his personality was overly professional and mature. At this time, Dylan wore a suit every day, swearing that he'll become an attorney like his father someday.

Then one day, he found a boy crippled on the sidewalk, beaten and bloody from a gang. Dylan, not knowing first aid, rushed him to the hospital as fast as he could, effectively saving his life in the nick of time. From that point on, Dylan only wanted to help people and save lives rather than prosecute people and put them in prison. He began researching basic human anatomy and became first aid and CPR certified. His skills in basic first aid has saved multiple lives during his time in high school. After high school, he dove into his medical studies in college. He'd sometimes go to the hospital just to ask the person at the front desk questions about internships and opportunities to learn. He excelled in his studies, clinicals, and simulations. His passion and ambition has driven him this far, and he hopes to put all of himself into the work of saving lives.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:
Dylan Miles Edgeworth

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
N/A

Characters Given Name(s):
Dylan

Characters Preferred Name:
N/A

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:
Male, He/Him

Characters Religious Domination:
Christian

Characters Marital Status:
Single

Characters Nationality:
Caucasian. (Specifically American)

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:
About 10 years of Medical research and schooling.
About 4 years of musical studies on the side.

Working Experience(s):
Dylan Edgeworth often traveled to visit America to study abroad and for medical internships

Emergency Medical Training - Age 19

Medical internship - Age 22

New York Presbyterian Hospital - Age 22-26

Academic Degree:
High School Diploma
Doctorite of Medical

Year of Graduation:
Graduated High School in 2011

Major(s):
Medical Science
Biology
Psycology

Minor(s):
Musical Performance
Chemistry

Native Languages:
Japanese, English

Other Languages:
French, JSL

Thank's for taking the time to read through this application. Feel free to DM me on discord with any further questions.

Last edited:

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
DENIED

Sadly your application was either not good enough or your reputation within the server isn't the best. Best of luck next time!​

Users who are viewing this thread