mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Phone Alarms/Timers

Acroy

Level 28
IGN: Acroy_
DATE: 1/3/2022
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: I'm suggesting an Alarm/Timer for our in-game phones.
Our phones already do a decent amount, probably the most exciting being the apps. I feel like there could definitely be more things to do on there. I think it'd be cool if we had an Alarm System, located in the "settings" how this would work is basically just like how our phones work, no more, no less. The timer's would be in-game time. The minimum time you can set it for is 1 minute, (to prevent glitches such as people setting it for 1 second which is 4-6 seconds IGT.)
I understand there can be many bugs with this, and I don't think so, I know so: Players will abuse this system. Which is why you'd only be able to set 2-3 Timers at a time. Preventing players from setting a timer each minute, causing absolute chaos.
I know there's ways this could be improved, and i know the mods, and server developers would find a way to fix any issues.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: I personally would enjoy having an alarm set for 6AM In-Game. This could benefit any role-play. My character is very introverted, if she set the Alarm to a ringtone sound, she could get out of any conversation she doesn't want to be in.
This might be a useless suggestion, but I think it would be a great feature

References:

DarkEclipic

Level 160
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
+1

If its possible, this would be amazing to have! Especially if they set alarms for people who work for x amount of time or setting an alarm for when school starts!

Novuscraft

Level 8
I think adding more features to the phone could make it more interactive
(Sorry if I didn’t give you a +1, I just think I am inexperience to have a point based opinion)

Acroy

Level 28
+1

If its possible, this would be amazing to have! Especially if they set alarms for people who work for x amount of time or setting an alarm for when school starts!
If setting a specific time is too hard, there could be pre-set times already like:
7:30 School
8:00 Breakfast
12:45 Lunch
-----------------------
24:00
1:00
2:00
3:00
4:00
ETC
and you just select them

DarkEclipic

Level 160
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
If setting a specific time is too hard, there could be pre-set times already like:
7:30 School
8:00 Breakfast
12:45 Lunch
-----------------------
24:00
1:00
2:00
3:00
4:00
ETC
and you just select them
Well it is if its even POSSIBLE to add it in the first place.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to implement it.

- Not a bad idea, however it's not high-priority so it may be a while before you see this implemented​

Users who are viewing this thread