cuddlesmeow

Level 99
cuddlesyou
cuddlesyou
Omega+
IGN: cuddlesmeow
DATE: May 3
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

It will be a very useful feature to have, as you can now take photos and selfies with your friends!

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

I'm pretty sure, everyone would be thrilled to have a camera app!

Last edited:

philbertman42

Level 140
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
just take a picture of your computer screen with your phone, upload it to facebook, then send the facebook link in-game. Not hard smh

darkivist

Level 0
darkivist
darkivist
Fundraiser+

It's a nice idea, but it's a lot of extra hoops for the plugin to jump through when you could simply use F2 and Onrain.

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
+1

Cool idea! Sadly not really feasible to do. A Minecraft server doesn't have a renderer, meaning we'd have to make one ourselves which is... not fun

TrapstarRp

Level 22
1+ I get what people say about f2 but I think with the part of Onrain I don't fully think it's needed but would be a nice part of rp, especially if people are doing crime and say yk did someone dirty and took a picture of them knocked out etc, ur not gonna want to post that on a social where cops can see but instead wanna send it in private to a homie you can't do that.

DylanDeNewb

Level 35
Helper
Developer
instrumentalityi
instrumentalityi
Fundraiser+
not possible, but for those who want to be fancy and use their own cdn, you can use sharex :)

TooManyDucks_

Level 20
1+ I get what people say about f2 but I think with the part of Onrain I don't fully think it's needed but would be a nice part of rp, especially if people are doing crime and say yk did someone dirty and took a picture of them knocked out etc, ur not gonna want to post that on a social where cops can see but instead wanna send it in private to a homie you can't do that.
you can private message people on onrain

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to decline it.

- Not possible at this current moment in time.​

Users who are viewing this thread