kustomzero

Level 129
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
IGN: KnotAlive/KnotDead
DATE: 9/12/22
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Adding a /renamecontact command in the server.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
Alright so we all know characters die right? Now think of it like this, the person's character you have saved on your phone dies. You have 2 choices: either keep the contact name the same or /removecontact and /addcontact again with the new name. In all honesty that's just too much. So most of us keep it as the character's name.
Let's say someone's character dies and you know them... a new command is added into a game known as /renamecontact. How would this work? I gotcha. It's very simple the command would work like this: /renamecontact [Contact Name] [New Contact Name] done. This would extremely help the server and help others from not getting confused about who the person is.

(FYI: I do know on the Trello board they have something in the phone section but unsure if they're covering the contacts. If you are, truly sorry but.. if you haven't thought about this command name then uh.. here you go!!)

opp

Level 50
MEGA +1

this would be so helpful to the server .. literally everytime I add a new contact I suffer internally ..

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
+1
i have friends from like 4 years ago under completely old old old character names saved.

although, can you not just remove the contact and add them again as a new name

Teuum

Level 6
Chisty
Chisty
Notable
+1
Pretty sure its being worked on

Attachments

• Screenshot_461.png
    Screenshot_461.png
    1.3 KB · Views: 10

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
+10000

NOT EVEN with just dying, I have a lot of friends who are weird and play many characters cough cough and I don't wanna keep removing and adding contacts, lemme just rename the damn thing!

Users who are viewing this thread