Phone Contacts Suggestion

exua

Level 13
exua1
exua1
Fundraiser+
IGN: exua1

DATE: July 9, 2022

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: When you create a contact you usually put the players role play name instead of their username, because you want to associate that number with the player's character. My suggestion is when you hover over somebodies contact, it shows their username, it would honestly just create a better experience, because you are able to figure out what the person username is.

Along with this suggestion, I believe you should add a command that allows you to rename pre-existing contacts on your phone, which goes hand in hand with the previous suggestion.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: In my opinion, I think it would greatly improve the quality of life on the server, just because of the fact that you are able to find out the persons username, and there are many instances where somebody has the same name as another person which can get confusing. If you were to add this suggestion, you'd be able to differentiate the two players characters, and honestly it would also greatly help those coming back to the server, me included, as most of the time you wouldn't remember the person role play name from years ago.

Renaming pre-existing contacts on your phone, would also greatly improve the quality of life on the server, for a variety of reasons, and honestly it would just be nice to have.

Last edited:

Ruin

Level 104
Ruin06
Ruin06
Notable+
its already a thing lol also its not always when ppl put roleplay names.

Most people put IGNs because thats better and makes shit easier when the char is dead

exua

Level 13
exua1
exua1
Fundraiser+
its already a thing lol also its not always when ppl put roleplay names.

Most people put IGNs because thats better and makes shit easier when the char is dead
i mean its not already a thing, but imo it would just be a nice feature, and it isnt that hard to implement

justsimba

Level 59
HazukiPlayZ
HazukiPlayZ
Omega+
This is already thing that’s on the server. Hover over the call from the other person (not sure if it works for text) and it will tell you their username.

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
This is already thing that’s on the server. Hover over the call from the other person (not sure if it works for text) and it will tell you their username.
Welll they're talking about contacts you have saved like old friends who quit i assume

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied

- We already added the possibility to see Minecraft Usernames of incoming calls and text. You can manually edit your own contact names to keep track of this, however sadly we won't be adding your suggestion.​

Users who are viewing this thread