Phone guide suggestion

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
IGN: SchoolRP
DATE: 29th December 2021
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Can somebody make a phone guide, even if it is player made/implemented.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: Haven't been able to run my head around this new plugin (it's a little confusing), and I think this plugin, especially for newer players would greatly appreciate a guide explaining what phones are, how they work, where to buy/find them, phone donations etc. So that everybody who doesn't know needs to go through the clutter of asking staff or getting a lazy understanding told from a friend.

Really simple suggestion, but would just be kind of useful. Hell, if you see this suggestion and you think you are up to the task (go make one!!). It doesn't need to be done by staff, this is a feedback to the community in general.

HighlightedTwin

Level 87
HighlightedTwin
HighlightedTwin
Fundraiser+
I feel like a lot of people get confused with the call feature because it’s a little special…. +1

Luca

Level 68
Traccia
Traccia
Rich
+1 I have yet to figure out how to clear my 100's of "Unread" messages, even after viewing them.

Naishoten

Level 40
Naishoten
Naishoten
Omega
+1 I have yet to figure out how to clear my 100's of "Unread" messages, even after viewing them.
When you open the notification that pops up click on the white text if the messages that are in there and it will clear them as read. Don't use the messages command to do it, it won't clear them.

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
IGN: SchoolRP
DATE: 29th December 2021
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Can somebody make a phone guide, even if it is player made/implemented.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: Haven't been able to run my head around this new plugin (it's a little confusing), and I think this plugin, especially for newer players would greatly appreciate a guide explaining what phones are, how they work, where to buy/find them, phone donations etc. So that everybody who doesn't know needs to go through the clutter of asking staff or getting a lazy understanding told from a friend.

Really simple suggestion, but would just be kind of useful. Hell, if you see this suggestion and you think you are up to the task (go make one!!). It doesn't need to be done by staff, this is a feedback to the community in general.
There is one on the SchoolRP official discord.

1640721533129.png

OhNoNate

Level 19
OhNoNate
OhNoNate
Omega
+1

The new plugin can be a bit confusing at first to understand everything, even though there is already a sorta guide made as in the picture above- a different one that explains more thoroughly or something like that could help out others more who might still be having some troubles

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Thank you for your feedback, after discussing this with the staff team we have decided to work on this.

- x_z & Tippie_ have agreed to contribute to this idea & create an official guide to help players better understand the new Phones system.​
- Early next year we plan to release new YouTube video guides with our own Media Team which will better explain our newest features from the recent development updates.​

Users who are viewing this thread