Phone Numbers

bpnny

Level 20
IGN:
grandeheart / bennygrande
DATE:
27/07/20
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
I would like to suggest the ability to change your phone number. This would help a lot when you change characters to a different character. An example of this would be /phonenumber create, which would give you a new randomly generated phone number. There would be a max to how many phone numbers you can have though, so you can have say 3 phone numbers at one time. You can also do /phonenumber select which would let you select which phone number you would like to use by clicking on it in the chat. You could also have /phonenumber delete which allows you to delete a phone number and also remove the phone number from anyone’s phone contact who may have your phone number in it. This may be a hard plugin to create but I feel like it would add realism when it comes to making more than one character and having someone call up saying, for example “Hi Akari!” while you’re on a character with a different name, You could also have a whole new contact list that comes with this phone number so you do not muddle up your phone contacts with your other number.

Thanks for reading my suggestion!

qbigail

Level 77
I like this idea! I think it would be a cool idea for my character to have a “work” phone and a “personal” phone. I hope this gets accepted, good luck! <3

Users who are viewing this thread