mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

|Phone Suggestion| -Rosiebug9067

Rosiebug9067

Level 7
IGN: Rosiebug9067

DATE: 11/8/21

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
I am suggesting that there be more color variety in phones. We could have more colors such as pink, purple, blue, green, yellow, and practically any other color people would like. If just making different colored phones doesn't work, we could add phone cases that just change the color of the phone. They could be bought from the store and when you have a phone in your right/left hand and your phone case in the other, you can just right click and voila'! This way, people can change their phone without having to buy a completely different phone.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
I think that it will add some characterization to some character's inventory, or just allow them to add their own touch to simple, everyday items that they use.

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
Pretty sure staff is already working on adding better phone models to the game, but adding more colors to phones will take up model space on the server. If you didn't know, the more models that are added to the server, the laggier the resource pack becomes, which is why sometimes you get extensive lag on the server. I just don't think extra variety is worth making the server less optimized.

suu

Level 38
TanoshiiDays
TanoshiiDays
Rich+
The main focus should not be releasing new models, but focusing on common glitches and errors in the server such as clones or the disconnected thing.

Lizalopod

Level 130
+1 More color variety / limited edition stuff is definitely possible and should 100% happen

Also, everyone who's suggesting that more phones would lag out the server, a phone made up with a simple texture and model will be less impactful than most customs that are added lol, its not really a concern with it

If we added smartphones they'd probably all be under 3-4 kb or something, which is minuscule

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
+1 takes up 0.00001% space in pack, realism for modern world

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
+1

Great idea. I don't like the argument that "It would be just an extra model." When we spend so much of our resource pack on stupid privately owned toys and plastic weapons. This is a good idea, and it should be added, alongside other quality of life REALISTIC items.

This would also however be a low priority project, something for the modellers to slowly implement as perhaps a passion project. - I myself would also ask to submit a design or two if this idea gets accepted.
AUFFALLEN PHONE AUFFALLEN PHONE AUFFALLEN PHONE AUFFALLEN PHONE AUFFALLEN PHONE AUFFALLEN PHONE AUFFALLEN PHONE AUFFALLEN PHONE AUFFALLEN PHONE AUFFALLEN PHONE AUFFALLEN PHONE AUFFALLEN PHONE AUFFALLEN PHONE AUFFALLEN PHONE AUFFALLEN PHONE AUFFALLEN PHONE AUFFALLEN PHONE AUFFALLEN PHONE AUFFALLEN PHONE AUFFALLEN PHONE AUFFALLEN PHONE AUFFALLEN PHONE AUFFALLEN PHONE AUFFALLEN PHONE AUFFALLEN PHONE AUFFALLEN PHONE AUFFALLEN PHONE AUFFALLEN PHONE AUFFALLEN PHONE AUFFALLEN PHONE AUFFALLEN PHONE AUFFALLEN PHONE AUFFALLEN PHONE AUFFALLEN PHONE AUFFALLEN PHONE AUFFALLEN PHONE AUFFALLEN PHONE AUFFALLEN PHONE AUFFALLEN PHONE

maraa

Level 210
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega
+1 despite the fact that almost everyone didn't agree because of 'resource pack size'. I agree because it's more realistic, just think of them as phone cases, where it describe your character as a person like orange would describe a bubbly and energetic person. And the blue would mean calm.

Lizalopod

Level 130
+1 despite the fact that almost everyone didn't agree because of 'resource pack size'. I agree because it's more realistic, just think of them as phone cases, where it describe your character as a person like orange would describe a bubbly and energetic person. And the blue would mean calm.
This would be inconsequential to pack size, they wouldn't affect anything pretty much. Like what's a 4 kb phone gonna do to your pc?

More variations would be awesome, and further more, limited edition variants of phones during events would be even cooler!

HATOLA

Level 270
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
okay I changed my mind, I still think we don't need to have new models for phones, we just need to replace the old models :)

Wrath ⛥

Level 99
conqnest
conqnest
Notable
+1

Since they're planning on updating and changing the phone models regardless within the phone update, this would be really cute to include. It'd add realism and add personality to a small detail.
gim pink phombe

maraa

Level 210
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega
This would be inconsequential to pack size, they wouldn't affect anything pretty much. Like what's a 4 kb phone gonna do to your pc?

More variations would be awesome, and further more, limited edition variants of phones during events would be even cooler!
I love this idea so much

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
okay I changed my mind, I still think we don't need to have new models for phones, we just need to replace the old models :)
No. The 3 current phone models literally just got updated.

However if you were referring to the "phone" itself; then also no. Flip phones are currently still very popular in japan. The idea is for new phones to be added to add continued variety.

HATOLA

Level 270
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
No. The 3 current phone models literally just got updated.

However if you were referring to the "phone" itself; then also no. Flip phones are currently still very popular in japan. The idea is for new phones to be added to add continued variety.
I refuse to bemieve that

Users who are viewing this thread