Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I am completely aware of that.​
Describe your activity on the server:
I am online almost all the time, so you could say 20+ hours a week.​
Do you have any previous bans?:
1. One day ban because of 4 warnings.​
2. One day ban because of 4 warnings.​
Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Grade [12]
Trivia​
What subject are you applying to teach?:
PE (Physical Education).
As someone passionate about physical fitness and health, my primary focus as a P.E teacher would be on strength training classes, which I believe can have a positive impact on students physical and mental wellbeing. In addition, I am also interested in exploring the possibility of offering yoga classes, as I believe that it can be a great way for students to be more interested in attending classes.
What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
Over the last year of actively roleplaying on SchoolRP as a student, I have experienced a lot of joy. However, I have now decided to take my roleplaying to a different level and try myself out as a teacher. I am not just interested in imparting knowledge, but also in gaining it and learning from the students themselves. Overall, I am excited about the opportunities that job has to offer, and I would be excited to be part of the faculty team in the future.​
Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:

That sounds just about right, and I totally understand that. I find it incredibly valuable to have the chance to refine my teaching skills and stay up to-date on the latest educational practices and technologies. As a teacher, my top priority is to provide my students with the knowledge and skills they need to succeed, so I am always open and happy to learn and improve.

I believe that by attending these programs, I can bring fresh ideas and innovative strategies to my classroom, which makes the learning experience more engaging and effective for my students.
Moreover, attending these sessions provides me with the opportunity to connect and network with other educators. Collaborating with others in my field, sharing ideas and best practices, and engaging in ongoing professional conversations all help me to stay motivated, inspired, and committed to the job.
What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:

Teacher class logs are like a diary that teachers keep to write down important things that happen in their classes.
They can include things like who showed up to class, how well students participated, if any students were struggling, and if there were any issues that came up during the class.

It's kind of like a journal that teachers use to make sure they're doing everything they can to support their students and keep things running smoothly in the classroom. By keeping a record of what's happening in class, teachers can help their students thrive and make sure they're getting the support they need to succeed.
As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
[1. No swearing]

Using bad language or swearing in class is something that should be avoided as much as possible. It's not an absolute no-no, but it can be really hurtful and disrespectful to other people, and it can also be really distracting and disruptive to the learning environment.
In a professional or educational setting, it's really important to show respect for others and use appropriate language.
It automatically creates a positive and productive learning environment for everyone, including the teacher and the students.
When people use bad language, it can make others feel uncomfortable or disrespected, and it can be really distracting.

This can take away from the learning experience and prevent everyone from being able to focus on what they're supposed to be learning.On the other hand, when people use respectful language and show consideration for others, it helps to create an atmosphere of mutual respect and trust. This makes it easier for everyone to work together and learn together, which is really important in a classroom setting.

Overall, while it's not an absolute rule, it's best to avoid swearing or using bad language in class, and to instead focus on using appropriate language and showing respect for others. This helps to create a positive and productive learning environment where everyone can feel comfortable and thrive.
[2. No Phones]

Having phones in class can be really distracting for everyone involved. For example, if a student starts playing music or texting during class, it can be really disruptive and make it difficult for other students to stay focused.

As a teacher, it's really important to create an environment where students feel comfortable and can concentrate on their learning. That's why phones should not be allowed in class, as they can interfere with a teacher's ability to keep the class in order and teach effectively.
When students have their phones out in class, it can be really tempting to check social media, send messages, or do other things that have nothing to do with learning. This can be a real problem because it can take away from the learning experience and prevent students from getting the most out of their education.

By not allowing phones in class, teachers can create an atmosphere of focus and concentration, where everyone is working together to learn and grow. This helps to ensure that students are getting the education they need to succeed in life, and that teachers are able to do their jobs effectively.

Whatsoever, while it can be tempting to bring phones to class, it's important to remember that they can be really disruptive and take away from the learning experience. By not allowing phones in class, teachers can help create an environment that is free from distractions and focused on learning.
[3. No yelling or unnecessary talking mid-class]

When it comes to learning, having a quiet and focused environment is crucial. Yelling or talking unnecessarily during a class can cause distractions that disrupt the learning process for everyone involved. For starters, it can be hard for other students to concentrate on what the teacher is saying when someone else is being loud or distracting. This lack of concentration can lead to lower academic performance and a decreased ability to retain information.

Whatsoever, yelling or talking unnecessarily can throw off the flow of the class and throw a wrench in the teacher's lesson plan. This interruption can result in a loss of valuable teaching time, which can impact the ability of students to learn and retain the material being taught. Additionally, yelling or unnecessary talking can foster a disruptive classroom culture that is not conducive to learning. It can create an atmosphere where students feel free to talk over each other or be disrespectful, making it harder for the teacher to maintain control over the class and to establish a positive learning environment.

It's important for students to avoid talking unnecessarily or yelling during class to help ensure that everyone can learn in a quiet, respectful environment. When there are fewer distractions and disruptions, students can focus on what's being taught, retain more information, and succeed academically.
[4. Keeping the classroom Clean and Organized]
A clean and organized classroom helps to promote a sense of order and structure, which can be beneficial for student learning. When students enter a well-organized classroom, they know where everything is and what is expected of them. This can lead to a more focused and productive learning experience, which can ultimately result in higher academic achievement.
It sets a positive example for students. By modeling good organizational habits, we can encourage our students to be more responsible and accountable for their own learning. This can help to foster a sense of pride and ownership in the classroom, which can lead to a more positive and supportive learning community.
Overall, maintaining a clean and organized classroom can create a positive and inviting atmosphere, providing a comfortable and inviting learning environment for students. A tidy classroom can promote calmness, focus, and productivity, allowing students to better engage with the lesson and retain information.​
[5. Staying seated and keeping your hands and feet to yourself]
Staying seated and not fidgeting around helps keep things organized in the classroom. Teachers set these guidelines to help students know what to expect and create a routine that everyone can follow. When students respect the rule to keep their hands and feet to themselves, it shows that they understand that everyone has their own space and belongings that should be respected.​
It also encourages students to be mindful of others and fosters a positive and supportive atmosphere in the classroom where everyone feels comfortable and appreciated. Ultimately, when everyone is following these rules, it helps the teacher run the class smoothly and allows everyone to focus on learning and growing together.​
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

Like many others, I first started roleplaying when I was young, playing with dolls or pretending to be my favorite characters. As I got older, I discovered video games and fell in love with the idea of taking on different roles and making choices for fictional characters. I spent hours creating alternate lives and causing chaos in game worlds.

As I got even older, I found two Minecraft roleplaying servers that I played on for a couple of years before eventually joining SRP. So while I may not be the most experienced roleplayer out there, I've definitely spent some time honing my skills and learning how to immerse myself in different characters and worlds. And most importantly, I absolutely love doing it!
In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD ↳ Meaning: Head of Department​
↳ Description:
The head of the department is responsible for providing guidance and training to other teachers in their department. They mentor new teachers or provide feedback on teaching strategies and techniques. They keep a watchful eye on their department and maintain an exceptionally great studying environment for the students.​
- QT ↳ Meaning: Qualified teacher​
↳ Description:
Experienced teachers, or QTs, have achieved significant milestones in their careers by surpassing academic and training related challenges to become proficient educators. Their successful track record reflects their ability to deliver quality education and excel in their roles. With their wealth of knowledge and experience, QTs are typically granted greater autonomy in the classroom compared to their less experienced counterparts, NQTs and UTs. This allows them to apply regulations effectively and efficiently to create a productive and engaging learning environment for their students.​
- NQT ↳ Meaning: Newly Qualified Teacher​
↳ Description:
NQTs are newly qualified teachers who have completed their training and gained the skills to lead their own classroom. They must demonstrate independence and management skills, such as maintaining discipline and delivering the curriculum effectively. Proving competency is crucial before being promoted to Qualified Teacher status, ensuring students receive high-quality education. Hard work and dedication can make NQTs valuable members of the teaching profession, positively impacting students' lives.​
- UT ↳ Meaning: Unqualified Teacher​
↳ Description:
As new additions to the team, UTs are currently undergoing training to gain a better understanding of their roles and responsibilities. Whether they are in the process of preparing for their job or have already begun, it is important that they receive the necessary training to excel in their positions. It is also expected that UTs demonstrate their qualifications and competence as teachers through training and assessment.​
Teacher Knowledge
Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve.
[Purpose]

A teachers job is really important! Their main goal is to make sure that their classroom is a nice and safe place to learn. They want their students to feel comfortable and cared for, so they work hard to create an environment where everyone feels included and valued.

Teachers also want to help their students learn and grow in all sorts of ways. They know that education isn't just about memorizing facts or passing tests. It's about gaining the knowledge and skills you need to be successful in life, whether that means getting a good job, pursuing your passions, or just being a happy and fulfilled person.

So, teachers do their best to teach their students all sorts of things, from reading and writing to math and science. But they also try to help their students develop important values, like kindness, honesty, and respect. They want their students to be good people as well as good students.
Finally, teachers know that every student is different. Some are really good at certain things, while others struggle. So, they try to tailor their teaching approach to each individual student, so that everyone has the best chance to succeed. That way, each student can reach their full potential and become the best version of themselves.
[Personal Knowledge]

Teaching is a demanding job that requires dedication and effort. Teachers put in a lot of hard work to create a stimulating and effective learning environment for their students, which often includes long hours of planning lessons, grading assignments, and completing administrative tasks outside of the classroom. They also strive to build positive relationships with their students, fostering trust and rapport that promotes successful learning experiences.

Despite the challenges they face, such as managing unruly behavior or dealing with challenging parents and school administrators, most teachers find their job extremely rewarding. They feel a great sense of accomplishment when their students succeed and progress, knowing that they have played a significant role in shaping their students' lives and future opportunities.

[Salary]

For teachers, the maximum monthly salary would be capped at ¥500,000. For new teachers, the base pay starts at ¥350,000 after they complete 10 classes. Once they become qualified teachers, their base pay increases to ¥400,000. From there, for every additional 5 classes taught beyond the minimum requirement, teachers receive a pay increase of ¥50,000 until they reach the maximum salary cap.

So, the amount of classes that a teacher has taught has a direct impact on their pay. However, it's worth noting that regardless of their level of experience or the number of classes taught, no teacher can earn more than ¥500,000 per month.
Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general. Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:

When it comes to teaching, teachers are creative and use different methods to make learning exciting and interesting for their students. They may lead class discussions, create interactive activities, or use technology to enhance their lessons. Additionally, teachers provide homework and assignments to reinforce the concepts learned in class and help students improve their skills.

Just like everyone else, teachers have their own interests and hobbies that they enjoy during their free time. Some teachers may be avid readers, while others may enjoy outdoor activities, such as hiking or gardening. Some may even be passionate about art, music, or sports. Despite their busy schedules, teachers continue to pursue their passions and learn new things, which in turn benefits their students as they bring new ideas and experiences to the classroom.
What lesson planning system does the school work on?:

Karakura High School works on a "Moscow" system meaning; Must have, Could have, Should have, Would have.
Character Knowledge
Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs.
How does they look like?
//In addition, I would get more professional clothing made for her, of course.\\​
Lili Đ. Kuznetsova

Lili, the 5'11 tall female is truly a sight to behold, with her striking appearance and unique vibe. Her originally sun kissed hair, now dyed red, adds to her already captivating presence. However, it is her self-assuredness and determination that truly sets her apart from others.

As a teacher, she is deeply devoted to her students, seeing each one as having the potential to achieve great things. Her passion for helping them reach their goals is evident in the way she teaches. Though she can be strict and demanding, her students should know that this tough love approach is rooted in her desire to see them succeed.
But what makes her truly special is her supportive and empathetic nature, making her approachable to students. She is always willing to listen to their problems and offer guidance.

Her personality is a unique blend of toughness and tenderness, making her both a formidable and loving figure. She demands excellence from her students while providing a supportive environment that allows them to thrive.

Looking towards the future, Lili has grand plans for her teaching career. Her passion lies in creating a dynamic and engaging learning environment that inspires her students to think creatively and explore new ideas. She wants her students to be the best versions of themselves, encouraging them to reach for the stars while equipping them with the skills they need to succeed in their chosen careers.

In summary, Lili possesses a unique personality that sets her apart from others. Her love for her students, combined with her strict yet loving approach, creates a supportive learning environment that encourages her students to excel. With her passion for teaching and plans for the future, she is destined to make a significant impact on the lives of her students.
Scenarios /Do not mention use of FearRP/
You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
I would inform the students about their unacceptable language and warn them, while still maintaing respectful towards the students as I would not want the situation to get misunderstood. Once I have addressed the situation, I would follow up with the students to ensure that they understand their unacceptable actions and to reinforce the importance of respectful communication in the school environment.​
No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:

their attention by standing in front of the class and reminding them of the importance of staying on task. I would then give them a clear and concise reminder of what is expected of them in class and why it is important.
If the students continued to be disruptive and not follow instructions, I would give them a warning that they will receive detention if they do not comply with the class rules. If the situation continues to escalate, I may have to take more severe measures such as removing the student from the class. However, I would do my best to avoid this and ensure that all students have the opportunity to learn and succeed in the classroom.
When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:

While in the teachers lounge, there are a variety of things she would do to make the most of her break time. She would take the opportunity to have a peaceful lunch or grab a quick snack to refuel their energy. If she has some time left after that, she would focus on grading papers, prepare lesson plans or complete other work related tasks. It's important to use the time effectively to stay organized and efficient.

Whatsoever, building relationships with fellow teachers is something she would mainly focus on to create a positive work environment. Many teachers focus on bonding with their colleagues during their time in the teacher's lounge. This allows them to form meaningful connections with others in their field, share teaching strategies, and support each other.
Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:
/me She'd stand in front of the class with a straight back and chin up high as she spoke with a clear and loud voice to the class "Everyone listen up" she waited a second before she continued speaking with her loud and clear voice, ensuring she had captured the attention of the class "Today's class we are going to play football, so I'd like everyone to stand shoulder to shoulder on the white line" she maintained her posture and kept her eyes on the students. She began tapping her right foot on the ground slowly as she patiently waited for the class to follow her instructions​
/me She'd stand up slowly, maintaining perfect posture as she stood up. She leaned forward and picked up the stack of paper she had neatly stacked on her desk, she tilted the paper stack upwards and tapped it lightly whilst maintaining a looser grip, allowing the paper to move and align themselves perfectly with each other. "Everyone listen up, today's class you are going to answer the 4 questions that I have written down for you on the piece of paper you're going to receive, you may use your phones to look up the answers to the questions. Once you're done with the task, come to my desk and hand me the task, make sure your name is on it!" she moved the paper stack to her left arm, curling her arm around the paper stack as she placed her hand on the side holding it in place. She walked up to the student sitting furthest in front of her right, she took the paper furthest on top of the paper stack with her right hand and handed it to the student​
/me She put down the speaker that she had brought with her to the gym with her right hand with a controlled motion, ensuring her back was straight at all times as she put it down on the ground next to her. She proceeded to speak out loudly and clearly to everyone &f”Alright guys, listen up. Today we’re going to have a circuit training class, we’ll first have to warm up with some jumping jacks, some push-ups and bodyweight squats to get our blood going, then we’ll start doing the circuit training, so everyone form a circle and start off with 20 jumping jacks, 10 push-ups and 10 bodyweight squats.” She would walk around on the outside of the circle, ****yzing everyone’s form and making sure they kept their backs straight and maintained good technique.​
/me She’d clap her hands loudly as she watched the students finish their warm up. She proceeded to speak out loudly and clearly to the class “Well done guys, hope you’ve got your blood going now, if not, you are free to do some more, always make sure to be warmed up before exercising as to prevent injuries. Now for the Circuit Training we are going to do each exercise for 2 minutes and then we’ll rest for 1 minute and proceed to the next exercise clockwise” She’d motion with her right hand the direction the circuit would go, ensuring there would be no confusion. “So by this bench we are going to do, you guessed it! Bench presses. Now do not start ego lifting! You will all be doing this for 2 minutes, so make sure that you can manage the weight you put on! After you’re done with bench pressing, proceed to the next exercise which is going to be weighted squats with this bar. It is very important to always keep your back straight or you could accidentally hurt your back! After the squats you will stand in a plank position here” she gestured with her right hand where the students would be doing the exercise. “Make sure to hold the plank for as long as you can of the 2 minutes, remember that it is always fine to take a 10 second break if you feel that it is too much! After you’re done with that, you’ll be doing bicep curls with these dumbbells here, you may choose between any of the weights as you wish, but be careful with the weight so you don’t hurt yourselves! That’s all the exercises for today, I’ll now begin assigning you all to your respective exercise, and you’ll continue in the order of Bench Press, Squats, Plank, Bicep Curls and start over again, you’ll be done once you’ve reached the exercise you began on!” She went to the student closest to her, she went in front of the student and proceeded to tell them the exercise they’ll be doing, she would then move clockwise within the circle, assigning everyone their exercise, once she was done she spoke “Also guys! If there are too many people on your exercise and you do not have enough equipment to do the exercise, you can proceed to do push-ups instead of bench press or bodyweight squats instead of weighted squats, as for the bicep curls I’ll bring some more dumbbells for you all!” She screwed the knob on the speaker to amplify the volume, she then proceeded to play a playlist on the speaker using her phone.​
Backstory
Lili was born in the meager and isolated city Padina (Падина). It was a small city in Serbia, but with everything needed to keep the population as happy and convenient as possible. Playgrounds, schools, everything was local and eventful. And in a small house at the edge of the isolated city lived Lili Kuznetsova, a daughter born to be half Japanese and half Serbian. Her childhood consisted of unfathomable love from her mother, at least in the beginning of it. Lili’s father was an unfaithful man, her mother had been his second choice to marry, so the love was never fully there. The father's unfaithful side was shown when Lili turned 10. And with a long argument and a violent tone, Lili’s father left and never returned. Powered by lust and pleasurable carnage, he left for another woman, a younger one. Lili and her mother were left all alone in a dim town without any love or money.​
A few days went by, they were both hungry and cold. But, Lili’s mother saw this coming, she knew she was second pick, so she fed Lili the last of the food and searched for a job. After returning home with a bright smile and delivering the news to Lili, their life turned. And finally for a few weeks her mother would be able to feed her daughter. She was off to work every day and returned later and later. When asked what she worked as, she just told her to appreciate what she was given, and that ended the conversation. Lili was curious and kept asking, of course, leading to her mother getting more strict at her. Everything should be clean and polished, her back should be straightened and her behavior supreme. Their routine went on for half a year until her mother got offered a job in Karakura, Japan. The job was offered from a relative, which she immediately accepted. They swiftly packed their bags and sold their small house, when Lili looked up at her mother, she was smiling. She was finally getting away from that town and started anew.​
Two years in, they lived in a small but comfortable apartment. Her mother was getting the money she needed and spoiled herself even. Her mother didn’t even work hard anymore, but Lili was still told off and put in her place. This made Lili rebellant and talked back, seeming to be violent even. Due to this, she had high standards on friends. Only a few got accepted, and the ones that did she would do anything for. The ones she didn’t like, she snarled at. She had an extremely short temper and remained toxic towards many people. Her mother, who wanted the opposite of this behavior, started going even rougher at her. Everything slowly boiled, bubbling up between them, until, just like the way her father left, she did. Her mother, feeling like she finally had completed herself, told her that she didn’t care if she was gone. Lili stormed out, slamming the door in rage, and moved in with one of her close friends, living with them. Time passed, and her mother slowly realized what she had done, yes she had money, but not her daughter nor her husband. This realization killed her, her heart stopping due to her grief, she passed only one week after Lili left.​
The death of her mother impacted her severely, so she began exercising to clear her thoughts over the next couple of years. As Lili had gotten inspired by her experiences over the years, Lili decided to pursue a career in education. She enrolled in college and worked hard to earn her degree, despite facing challenges and setbacks along the way. Eventually, she landed a job as a teacher at Karakura High school, where she used her own experiences to connect with her students and help them overcome their own struggles. Although she still missed her mother deeply, Lili found fulfillment in her work and felt that she was making a positive difference in the world.​
In-Character Information (Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)
SECTION #1 - Personal Details
Full Name (First & Last only): Lili Kuznetsova
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss/Ms.
Given Name(s): Lili
Preferred Name: Ms. Kuznetsova
Age (Minimum is 27): 27
Religious Denomination: Shintoism
Marital Status: Single
Nationality: Serbian
Current Location: Karakura, Japan
SECTION #2 - Academic Details
Working Experience (# of years):
Academic Degree: Bachelor's in Physical health
Year of Graduation: 2017
Major(s): Health Administration
Minors: Education
Native Languages: Japanese & Serbian
Other Languages: Spanish
Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: Yes, I do. I have the TEFL certificate.
Extra
/You may leave this blank*/ Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:
Pizza with or without pineapple?

IGN: DaddyLili
ღ DC: Daddy Lili ღ#6969

Lili Đ. Kuznetsova

Meow.

Last edited:

RexLobo

Level 105
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
Accepted
Welcome to the Teacher Faction! You will begin as an Unqualified teacher (UT)

You will be given your roles in the Academics Discord and afterward will be pinged regarding teacher training. Once your training is complete, you will be allowed to start your own classes!

If you have any questions, please DM me or contact me through the teacher channels in the Academics Discord.

Users who are viewing this thread