mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Physical Education Teacher Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. IGN (In Game Name): SodaAndPancakes
    Previous bans:

None
    Describe your activity on the server: 6 hours a day except for school days 4 hours

Do you have TeamSpeak3? Yes I do

Do you have a microphone? I do

List your current and past applications:None

What is your motivation for applying?:I wanted to be a Gym teacher and saw the opportunity. Also my old physical education teacher in grade school.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise):I loved it and when I saw sign ups for teachers I took it,also it made me more mature.

Your Teachers In Game Name (Make it relevent to your Minecraft Name): Mr.Soda
    Your Teachers In Game Age: 23 years of age
    Teachers Subject: Physical Education

Have you read & understood the megathread? Yes

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in game and out of game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in there spare time in general. Mostly teachers want to give there students an education and enjoy doing it. They make a decent salary to pay bills and buy supplies for their classroom. Teachers teach so they can help student realize that an education is important and helps them be who they want to be when they get older.Teachers dont do for the money they do it to help students get an education.Teachers enjoy having their students teach them back and like seeing a student become who they are.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server: To keep the Role playing fun

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future? Soda is a young and outgoing person. He is always dressed ready to play a sport. He always enjoys keeping his class on task but makes the class fun. Soda is funny,smart,handsome(if i do say so myself) and is semi strong. His outlook on the students is to teach them their strengths and their weaknesses sports wise.He is always ready to make a friend with a teacher.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: Tell them to stop disrupting his class then warns the principal.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do? Find a way to get their attention and hands out detention to the trouble makers

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act? He is always making jokes and is making new friends with the teachers.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom. Im Funny,Smart,Strict,not too mean,and honest

BACKSTORY

Soda was a boy born in new York and always enjoyed sports and school.He wanted to teach a class of students how playing sports is good and fun for them.He played football,basketball,lacrosse,and baseball.Soda always stuck up for the little guy and was bullied for it but that didn't stop him.Soda also was a chef for a restaurant(ihop) and made good pancakes.

Additional notes about your application (if any):

Last edited:

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
Soda was a boy born in new York and always enjoyed sports and school.He wanted to teach a class of students how playing sports is good and fun for them.He played football,basketball,lacrosse,and baseball.Soda always stuck up for the little guy and was bullied for it but that didn't stop him.Soda also was a chef for a restaurant(ihop) and made good pancakes.
Your backstory is rubbish and is not over 300 words, sadly i'll have to deny you,
Feel free to re-apply in 7 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread