mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Physical Education Teacher/Pe Teacher

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN (In Game Name): Creeperkittycat
Previous bans: 1 ban for advertising

Describe your activity on the server: I'm very active during the summer but, during the school, times I'm on about for 3 or 4 hours

Do you have TeamSpeak3?: no
Do you have a microphone?: no

List your current and past applications: 1 unban app and, 1 teacher application last year

What is your motivation for applying?: I saw the other teachers teaching during my life and, wanted to be apart of it so,I decided to do this as a part of the school

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise): I exercise and do dances each day and, know a lot of exercises that I could teach

Your Teachers In Game Name (Make it relevant to your Minecraft Name): Ms.Kitty
Your Teachers In Game Age: 26
Teachers subject: Physical Education/PE Teacher

Have you read & understood the mega thread?: yes

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that? I would change how long teachers teach 1 min or, more because they could do a bit teaching before the class ends

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out of the game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.: The Teacher knows how to stretch and do every pose of exercises . out of the game the teacher relaxes and does normal people stuff on her free time she dances and, exercises. the salary she earns is well paying. the way the teacher teaches is she motivates the students to be fit and she's mean when the students r too lazy to exercise if they're tired she leaves them and, if they have are out of fit and, too lazy she says "cmon being fit like me makes u able to do things u couldn't" what they do in their spare time is relax inside and, dances once in a while she organizes and, collects in her spare time

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server: The teacher is a very important figure to the school just like the principle gives a important role to a SchoolRP server they give education to the students they give lessons about subjects the students go to each day. They help students from empty information to a smart student.

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future? :

The teacher has blue hair white t-shirt,blue shorts,black sneakers,red headband,and 2 red bands around arms. What makes her unique is that she has appropriate clothes for the subject she tough and fit and,hopes the students well be fit and energized. Her outlook upon students is to make them think she's very fit and, loves working out and, She would do anything to keep students from being out of shape. The teachers see her as an inspiration classroom, other students. Her personality is Courageous,strong,does anything to help others in need,strong,and inspires other students. Her plan for the futer is to make the students end up fit,strong,and encouraging to make others do the same.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
If there were a group of delinquents doing that the teacher would tell them to go to the principles office or your expelled

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?: The teacher would say "Pls listen to me students or were going to have a bad time here"

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?: The Teacher would say good things about the class and some bad things about students behavior in the class room and how to fix it

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.:
/Me tells students: "Ok class were going to go out to the field and do 5 laps and after that ill tell u what to do next"
/me tells the students how good there doing
/me makes students rest and get their energy back
/me tells students "Give me 2 runs back and forth around the field"
/me congratulates students and tells them "Good job go to ur next class"

BACKSTORY

/* Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and his/her previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended. Make sure this is over 300 words.*/ The teacher ended up being a teacher by going to college for 4 years for a 4 year degree she went to Japan to teach other country becuase she wanted to live there her whole life she learned Japanese and brought a house to live in for her career as teacher.she always wanted to be a Pe teacher. The teacher got her dream job and, began teaching the class. Her early life was her going to high school on the last year she was focusing on her grades and, even went to a lot of sports after school she went thru a lot of sports she failed at all of them everybody said she sucked so she began crying in her room. she fought the tears went outside and began practicing her mom always said to push to the limits so, she did she began excising before practice and, she also tryed out for lots of sports she sucked at them still until she found out they had a running team she joined and,ran laps every day they had a championship, and she worked hard, but in the end they lost after a year they cancelled it so she wanted to do soccer she kicked the ball as high as she could she finally joined the team. she scored a lot of goals on the field she was happy with herself she was a champion at soccer. The teacher wanted to go to college to do her dream job of becoming a Teacher. so she said to herself "Time to go to college" So, she did go to college made new friends who also wanted to be teachers they discussed what subject they wanted to teach so they did. She said "I want to become a Pe teacher and do what it took to become one," she asked her parents if she could become one they agreed that students were out of shape so she studied hard and got the job.

Additional notes about your application (if any):
(none)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread