Accepted Physics Teacher

VenoxQtr

Level 0
IGN (In Game Name): VenoxQtr
Previous bans: None gladly

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?:
Yes

Describe your activity on the server:

It’s not professional but it’s decent. I just play football and go classes, nothing else to be described.

Do you have TeamSpeak3?
I had but at the moment, I actually don’t. But I have discord instead.

Do you have a microphone?
Yes I have.

List your current and past applications:
This is my first application.

What is your motivation for applying?:
I love teaching people, especially young ones, I’m a bit old for school stuff, so I’d be better off teaching instead.

Have you read the megathread for Teachers?
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/teacher-code-of-conduct.1038/ ?
Yes I have.
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/faculty-handbook.1981/ ? Yes I have.

You want to start a school field trip, what would you do?

I’ll go ask the principal and discuss it with him/her about it, to have their permission to start it.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class:
Paying attention, not having people disturb the class, late students stay out of class, and raise hands when there is a question or an answer.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise):
I have ADHD, so teachers in my past always helped me out with stuff, and being strict when its needed, and help those who mostly need help, not taking an answer for a no.

List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top:
1.(Trainee) Trainee
2.(NQT) Newly Qualified Teacher
3.(QTLS) Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills
4.(HD) Head of Department

Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers?
Yes I have.

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?

At least listen to a student, because I have notice there are students who have problems understanding during lessons and specially repeating an info, since teacher have no idea if the student is having a disability or a stress moment or especially anxiety before being punished.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server:

It could help a player/student to help improve education towards them.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:

I’m sorry but I have no great knowledge towards that, since I never have got a job as a teacher or learn about that. But all I can say, that the main responsible for the whole school is the principal.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:

Depends on the education that has been given by the council of education or the principal.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

I will be saying she, since I’m a female, and that kind of confuse me when it was written he/his on the question. At first the character seems childish, but at the same time shows love towards students, she thinks students can be annoying and hard to handle, but it is worth for her effort for them to learn, and other teachers can find her annoying, but at the same time she’s very responsible about her actions towards other people especially students and teachers. Also she is very strict when it comes to education. Her future plan is nothing special, she just likes to help others, and want all people to be happy.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

Watch their language, and if they won’t listen with the millionth, I’d have to call out the principal.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?
I’d tell them to get out of my class, because I hate disturbance, and if they don’t I’d call out the principal.

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?

I’d just go report to the principal, because I do not want any drama involved towards me, especially violence or insults.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.
1- Watch closely to every student
2- Give questions
3- Not giving any special treatment
4- Not taking an answer for a no
5- Anything that wants to be done in my class needs my permission.

BACKSTORY

/* Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and his/her previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended. Make sure this is over 300 words. Remove this comment after posting.*/

Veno the woman who randomly decided to become a teacher, because she had nothing to do in her daily life, she applied for a teacher in a high school of Japan. She got accept, her first day was hard, students weren’t listening, it was hard for her to shut them up and get their attention, suddenly she got mad seriously, and yelled at the students badly, so it shut them up and scared them, but then she felt sorry, cause she has kind heart, and she apologized towards the students for her attitude, she kindly gave them a free first day with any lesson. The next day she started the lesson and she found out students were having problems with some basics, so she basically ignored the current main lesson and started with some easy basics and repeated for them so after it, lessons would be easy to understand for them. Then after the first lesson, she gave a home work, so later she can see if any actually understood her, so if they did not, she could repeat it another time in a different way to understand her, students mostly hated her for the home works and hard questions, but little do they know, it help them improve a lot of stuff. Veno loved teaching her students, she sometimes seems rude or harsh, but she knows it is the best, she never takes no for an answer, she is very strict with her work, she adore her students and her teacher friends. After her working as a teacher for a while, she found her exams were soon, so it was difficult for her to make any more assignments, so instead she went for a revision, and advise her students to be healthy and study carefully. After the exams, grades appeared, and she was so proud of her students, for showing that her effort was worth it. After a year passed, teachers adored her work but some were very rude to her. So a another new year began for her, with new students, and she admits, she never regretted becoming a teacher.

IN CHARACTER
(
Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Veno Daichi
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Given Name(s): Veno
Preferred Name: Veno

Religious Denomination: None
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Qatari
Current Location: Qatar

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 2 of years ( Teaching my little sister Math/Physics/English )
Working Experience (# of years): None

Academic Degree: 96%

Year of Graduation: 2016
Major(s): Engineering
Minors: conducting

Native Languages: Arabic
Other Languages: Japanese, English

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: TESOL certificate
Preferred Teaching Subject: Physics

Additional notes about your application (if any): I mentioned I have ADHD, it’s nothing special. I’m turning 20 in real life October 16.

Last edited:

WiffyBanter

Level 143
KirikoM
KirikoM
Omega
Accepted
You have been accepted as a teacher for SchoolRP
Notes:
  • You should BOLD the questions and under-case the answers
When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?
I’d just go report to the principal, because I do not want any drama involved towards me, especially violence or insults.

I think this answer was not answered correctly.

Users who are viewing this thread