Omega+
IGN:
_BritishAutism_

DATE:
02/07/2021

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

Testosterone and Hormone Blockers

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

Many people who are transgender take Testosterone as this pill can increase male hormones inside of a female body. It increases hair growth and can deepen a voice. It can also make a female develop more into a masculine body before they fully transition into a male, before having surgery. As someone who is born female and came out as Non-Binary not too long ago, this will make others feel good about themselves by feeling more masculine when taking this pill. It will make them feel more confident with their gender identity. Encouraging the Trans-Community to be more confident when taking this pill.

[IMAGES IF ANY]

upload_2021-7-2_15-51-31.png

Last edited:

Tarxan

Level 25
Just ItemRP it. I've been doing it for a year. If you go there and ask a doctor for an HRT shot, they'll RP out giving it to you. Some of the newer ones may seem confused when you ask them for HRT or a testosterone shot, but just give them a short little explanation and they'll completely understand! I think this is just a matter of EMS needing to make note of it in whatever current documents they have.

Wrath ⛥

Level 99
conqnest
conqnest
Notable
+1
I feel as if adding Testosterone/Estrogen [Adding Estrogen to suggestion for MTF chars rather than only FTM, since hormone blockers have already been included!!] is something i wholeheartedly agree with including in SRP.
Things such as this i think will be beneficial to chars and can promote outside character development than the usual tactics that are usually harmful. I think adding this can promote wholesome storylines for those who seek it, and it would help people understand the process behind transitioning, alongside being inclusive to characters.. As someone who is FTM Irl, and with a character who isn’t entirely cis, i think this is a great suggestion, ty!! :]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread