mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

PLEASE LET US (ME) HAVE THESE PLEASE IT WOULD MAKE (MY) LIFE EASIER (p.l.u.h.t.p.i.w.m.l.e.)

pitapet

Level 109
pitapet
pitapet
Rich+
IGN: pitapet
DATE: today
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
let us have access to basic heads like computer or stuff in apartment edit mode please JUST BASIC HEADS U KNOW??????
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
mmore cool building Bro

Shadonk

Level 14
Shadonky
Shadonky
Omega
As a builder I'm neutral on this one. I believe the reason that the access to heads is not allowed to normal players is due to abuse of it. Heads along with banners cause very bad lag problems within the server, so too many heads/banners in a chunk can cause TERRIBLE lag spikes and can make the area unusable at times. Basic heads such as computers or books. .whatever is helpful may be fine to give access to, but I see people covering and entire room with heads and banners and its just. .awful. If its such a big problem and this does get denied, my dms are always open to come give players heads if they need! :)

Lizalopod

Level 130
+1

Heads shouldnt lag the server much, if they are abused a staff member could always remove them and warn the player using them

They could seriously improve interior design aswell

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
+1
If not for editmode, at least for people with GMC. I'm a shopkeeper and with a tower, it's REALLY hard for me to build without any heads and I couldn't decorate my shop since when I don't need people to watch me building.

GINGYZ

Level 88
MarriedtoEmma
MarriedtoEmma
Notable
NVM. I changed my idea, it will probably just be abused and just be a lag. I mean would it be fun if we could use it? Yeah sure, but it would just be a flat out pain. We already get enough lag, why get more?

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 233
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+

Easily abused, will lead to more server lag cause of the entities (something nobody wants as it is a frequent complaint). Heads should only be used for public buildings, such as the hospital or the police station, it's really unlikely that you'll see a house with heads inside all over the place.

Users who are viewing this thread