--- ♥ CARETAKER APPLICATION ♥---

What is your Minecraft username?:

I'm currently applying on yazure.

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

My Discord username is yazu#3081

How old are you? (Optional):

I prefer not giving my real age.

What is your time zone?:

My current timezone is GMT+1 , Italy. (It might change based on the solar time)

Describe your activity on the server:

On the server itself , I'm pretty active ! Surely more active on Saturdays and Sunday than the rest of the week : during the weekdays , I don't really have a specific time , but on weekends and summer time I can be online from 4 to 8 hours everyday. This might change if I have school projects or incoming exams.
On discord , instead , I'm active everyday : I open it a lot during my days when I have nothing to do , same with the SRP website.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):

No , I never was banned.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes , I do understand.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:

I'm currently applying for Caretaker !

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

The Caretaker is a member of the school staff , which is similar to a janitor's job. But the Caretaker's job isn't just cleaning or carrying students to the Nurse's Office , but it has a lot of other duties :
- ♥ Making sure that the school grounds is a safe place : every student or worker MUST be sure that their job is enjoyable and pretty safe. There are a lot of mini gangs and bullies that always try to be mean to others , and the Caretaker must stop them so the school grouds will be a safe place.
- ♥ Cleaning around : as I said before , Caretakers' job isn't just cleaning , but it's still one of their duties ! They have to make sure that the school grounds will be a clean space either , for a more enjoyable work and for people with allergies to dust or dirtiness !
- ♥ Making sure that everyone respects the rules : obviously , KHS has some important rules that students MUST respect ! If the Caretaker sees someone breaking a rule , they should immediately stop them! Obviously , this doesn't include only students , but employees and teachers either !

The Caretaker obviously has to be kind and patient with everyone. We can consider being calm, patient and kind as a duty of the Caretaker and the school staff in general , because it's not for everyone to be like that ! There are a lot of people who are always strict and mean to students , which is not entirely okay !

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I've been roleplaying for years now ! I always had different roles as nurses , students or janitors in many roleplays , but my roleplaying skills weren't good enough as now. Since I joined SRP , I really found out how to roleplay by just being a normal student ! There then , I started roleplaying almost every day and it became a hobby that I enjoy a lot !

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:

The main reason is for my roleplaying skills : I already can roleplay really well , but I still feel like I can do better ! I can probably exercise on DetailRP either by being a Caretaker , which is one of my main goals.
I can meet new people either and make new friends ! Since most of them speak English , it will be a chance for me to exercise on my English skills either. As an Italian girl , I can speak fluent English and I can hold a fluent conversation , but there are still many words that I don't know !
I always thought that being a school staff member is a pretty cool thing either : the Caretaker's job is one of them which I find interesting and fun and that can actually help you with roleplaying skills.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

Accepted.
Denied.
Denied.
Accepted.

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
[18][Grade-12][Basketball]

────────────

♥ Situations ♥

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Inoue herself wouldn't really care about it, but still , a student cursing at someone ESPECIALLY at a school staff isn't forgivable and it's really disrespectful. She'd immediately tell the sudent to stop cursing to her and then explain why it's not necessary ,really disrespectful and that it can actually hurt people inside , still with a calm and patient tone. After that , she'd leave the student alone after telling them to go to class , but if the student continues , she wouldn't let that slide. She'd again tell the student to stop and now threaten the student by telling them they'll have detention if they still continue to annoy her. Her tone would visibly change by a kind one to a serious one. If they still continue to call her pathetic , she'd then give detention to the student , hoping they'll learn the lesson. If it still continues after multiple detentions , she'd just decide to give up on it and continue with her duty. She's patient , but at some time , she can lost it.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

Inoue , after noticing the two kids fighting , she'd immediately run towards them , telling them to stop. If the two don't stop , she'd then try to separate them , with her noticable strong muscles. Before giving them a lecture , she'd carry both of them to the Nurse's office to cure the punches that have been thrown. After the two students left the Nurse's office , she'd take them to a private place , to ask them what happened and why they were fighting. She'd surely notice if they're lying or not: she's very good at noticing such things. She'd then give them a lecture and tell them to never fight again. If she finds out the two are still fighting , she'd give both of them detention. Hurting people is something that she never allowes!

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

Inoue would instantly notice the employee doing something dangerous. She'd then patiently approach him , calling him and telling him if they had a minute to talk. In a private place . she'd then ask what and why the other employee was doing something dangerous for their job , and then explaining him how it is wrong , still trying to be calm to the employee and generous. If it seems that the talking didn't really work , she'd then ask and talk about it with a higher-up , to solve the conflict.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

Inoue , in the employee break room , she'd certainly sip some coffee , always with a lot of sugar : coffee and iced coffee are her favourite drinks and they help her to concentrate on her job , for some reason. She'd then take from her black bag some revues or comics she always brings with her : reading is one of her most favourite hobbies to spend the free time. She usually reads weekly beauty revues or romance comics : always something that have a calm and clean story.
If there's a friend of hers in the breaking room either , she'd obviously chat with them about things that they are interested about. She loves spending time with people and chat with them : it cleans her mind from the daily stress she can obtain.
But , Inoue wouldn't stay in the breaking room for so long : she knows she has a job and duties to do , since she's really interested on the job ! She'd obviously prefer doing her duties with other employees or friends.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
while walking in the school corridor , Inoue would notice something on the floor she was almost stepping on : it was some food , that was thrown on the floor after lunch time. She'd seem a bit disgusted , while taking a colorful , little scoop from the closest janitor's closet to clean the mess. She'd then gently bow to the floor on her right knee , while holding her little scoop full of colors in her left hand and another sweeping tool on her right hand to pick up the food on the ground , which was on the sweeping tool in a matter of seconds. She'd then slowly get up and head to the closest trash can to throw up the disgusting food in there. After that , she'd then walk back to the janitor's closet and put away the little scoops. She'd finally close the door and going back to her daily walk.

/me while walking to the gym , the woman would notice someone in the girls' bathroom , crying alone in a corner. After noticing the girl , she'd walk up to her and ask her what was going on. While the girl was crying , she'd grab some tissues to remove the student's tears from her face and some water she made the student drink to calm her down. She'd then try to comfort the litte girl , while hugging her and talking to her with a calm and kind sounding tone. She'd then wait until the girl calmed down and help her getting up , while patting a bit her head. After coming out of the bathroom , she'd take her to the gym and watch some other students playing sports together , to cheer her up! After that , she'd welcome the little student and tell her to stay safe , before going back doing her duty.

/me while walking down the stairs , she'd suddently notice a student falling down the stairs , who tripped on their ankle. While noticing them , she'd try to rescue them , but it was too late : the student had already fell. She'd fastly go down to the student , asking them what happened. After understanding it , she'd slowly look at the student's ankle , while calming them down. She'd then notice the ankle was slowly turning of a noticable black and it was slowly swelling. There , she'd decide to carry the student to the Nurse's office. She'd fastly tell the Nurse what happened , while bringing them inside. After giving the student to the Nurse , she'd walk out of the Office to wait patiently outside. After some minutes , she'd notice the Nurse calling her from inside , to explain to her what happened : it turns out it was probably a fracture. Fortunately , it was the fourth period . and the Nurse promised her that she'd take care of the student who fell and bring them to EMS. She'd then thank and greet her , while walking out of the Nurse's Office , with a bit of stress in mind.

/me After an intense day of working , Inoue would slowly head to the employees' break room , while putting her purse on a table close to her. She'd then head to the coffee machine which was in the room to make herself a cup of coffee. Inoue would put a white , clean cup on the machine and then press the button on the machine's right side. A loud ''BIIIIIP!'' would be heard in the room. While she was waiting for her coffee to finish , she'd grab some magazines and comics from her black purse , when then heading back again to the coffee machine : she'd gently press again the red button to grab the cup full of coffee. She'd then take some sugar close by and but a lot of it in her coffee , before throwing up the little sachet where the sugar was. Finally , she'd then sit on a couch and grab again her magazines , when then taking her first sip of coffee , while reading her beauty magazines.

────────────

♥ In-Character Section♥

Full Name (First & last only):
Inoue Ötori.

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss.

Preferred Name:
Inoue or Nou.

Age (Minimum is 25):

Religious Denomination:
Atheist.

Marital Status:
Single , Widowed.

Academic Degree:
Bachelor's Degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Social Communication.

Minors:
Literary Studies , Nursing.

Nationality:
Australian/Japanese.

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan.

Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages:
None

Backstory

♥ Earlier Life ♥
January 28th , Sydney. Inoue Ötori was born in one of the famoust hospitals in town by her mom and her dad , Noharu Ötori and Amane Kusanagi. Before Inoue was born , her parents decided to transfer to Sydney , because of work problems of her dad. For them , it was really hard to take care of a little child.

When Inoue turned 11 , she then joined another school different from the elementary ones , but this transfering wasn't good at all. People in her class were always looking at her because of the different features she had as a person with Japanese roots. She was really quiet for this reason and when she talked about it with her parents, they decided to go back to Japan. This time , they flew to Karakura , where their relatives were living at. This was the happiest moment of her life , because she finally grew up with people like her!

When she turned 17 , she wanted to visit Sydney again before graduating , but something went wrong : their plane to Sydney suddently fell on the planes of Australia , fortunately nobody died. Inoue wasn't really hurt , but her parents were the most. The Hospital higher-ups told Inoue that it would take months for them to recover. This was a pain for Inoue , since she had to Graduate in a matter of months ! As soon she turned 18 , she decided to go back to Karakura , as her parents told her to concentrate on her life and go graduate in Japan , where then , she graduated from highschool in 2014. Since then , she never knew again about her parents : calls weren't useful and she lost complete track about them.

♥ Previous Life / Becoming Employee ♥

As soon she turned 21 , after graduating from university with a Bachelor's Degree in Social Communication, she decided to search for work as a Caretaker in Elementary schools in Japan , since other workers decided to deny her application for other jobs. She worked in a school until she turned 25 , when suddently , she got fired from the current school she was working at , since it was closing for multiple reports of the school's building slowly falling down.

She then became . . . desperate. She didn't have money to rent her current apartment for another 4 months , so she left her current city and went back to Karakura.

There, she again found a new herself : she was really welcomed by the people and , as soon she turned 26 , she decided to give a try and work there in Karakura.

Motivation for Joining KHS:

I've always saw the little students and kids coming out from school being really happy and always with friends. And then , the teachers' faces . . .Those happy and proud faces ,I'll never forget them ! There then , I decided to join Karakura High School when I came back from Kyoto. Before joining , I tried to find other jobs at some shops in the Shopping District , and by that , I think I made a good impression for everyone ! And so , I think I'll give a good impression on the school staff either !

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):

Yes , I do ! I worked in Kyoto in an Elementary school as a Caretaker and there , I found out how fun and hardworking the job is ! Unfortunately , the school closed and then , I tried to join others , but they all were really strict about it !

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

With my previous school job , I should be accepted over the other applicants because I know how to handle my job and I really care about it. I've always saw people applying but then not caring about their job , but that couldn't be me ! I can take my job seriously and I know how to do it. I'm always kind , calm and patient to people , even if it's the most annoying person in this world ! I know how to handle any ongoing fights in the high school and to treat well every student and every employee ! Obviously , I guarantee you that I'll try my best if I'll get accepted , as everyone should !
────────────

♥ Extra ♥

Additional notes about your application:
A photo of Inoue is attached below.
Do you have any questions?: N/A​

Attachments

• screenshot-1666548759402.png
    screenshot-1666548759402.png
    27.3 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Pending

- Unfortunately, we don't have any spots at the moment but whenever this changes I'll review this application again!
- If you ever decide to remove this application change the title to [REMOVE]

Any questions don't hesitate to DM me - mariav#6666

Users who are viewing this thread