College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
IGN: Tippie_ / Tippiee / Tippieee / a lot of tippieeeeees
DATE: 1/5/2020
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Okay, to start off, I have already suggested this a while ago and it got Accepted so it already bothers me that I need to suggest this once again.
Long story short, stop skipping weekends and speeding up the time speed at nights or weekends.
First of all, Skipping time when there's a event is understandable and should be done. But here is the issue, I haven't experienced one single Sunday in the last few months.. Reason: it always gets skipped, event or no event. This are the things that should change in my opinion:
- Stop skipping weekends and sundays.
- Stop speeding up the time at nights or and weekends.

This should stop because it disturbs roleplay, for example. If you have a wedding planned with a family on a Sunday. It will most likely be moved because of a sudden time change when there is not even an event!. Or when its Saturday night, and you decided to go on a expedition in the forest tomorrow. It suddenly gets impossible because it is Monday night out of nowhere.
As I already said earlier. I already suggested this a while ago, it got accepted, but it is still not implemented. And I know for a fact, that this is quite disturbing for a lot of players.

Im6

Level 184
DENIED

- When there is a major event taking place, e.g a wedding or other celebration you're able to inform staff through /help to get a one off exemption from then heading to school. 9 times out of 10 this is run through me or approved by me beforehand to ensure the system isn't abused. Simply because I'd rather not have events that have this much effort put into them abruptly cancelled. If any of them have been cancelled already before this post I was simply not made aware of them & this will change from here on.

- Secondly, each IC day is 6 hours OOCly. Saturday & Sunday total up to around 12 hours total.

That is, 12 hours OOCly of NO school on a SchoolRP server, which makes no sense to me whatsoever.

Yes, we will reduce how often time is sped up & skipped during weekdays, but for weekends it will remain exactly the way it is now. I have no worry for it at all also with the system now in place also for MAJOR events that was listed above.​

Users who are viewing this thread