Polar

Level 102
PolarLoLs
PolarLoLs
Notable
IGN: Polaroidss

Discord: Polar#3998

Describe your activity on the server:
Talking about overall play time/hours on the server mine is about 8+ everyday from 2pm to 9pm and in the mornings 7am to 10/11am. In rare cases I get to play on weekends so a general playtime isn't needed on weekends. If we're talking about what I do on the server, I have 2 accounts I play on the most PolarLoLs and Polaroidss. I was reporter on Polaroidss until I recently quit the faction, PolarLoLs is my main which I'm college and play on the most

Previous applications:

Previous warns/kicks/bans: N/A

Shop wanted:

Shop #1 but it would be preferred if one was custom
Built to fit the shops theme.
1646411485598.png

Why do you want to own a shop?:
Ever since I joined the server for myself back in October of 2021 I've always been interested
In applying for a store but hesitated due to not being able to come up with a more unique idea and one that wouldn't clash with any other store.. I always meddled on the idea of
a corner store but that was done before m e, I've always made draft applications but scrapped them because I didn't think they were unique or creative. The reason I'm applying for this store is to bring some light to models not being used or recognized on the server along with going with the new plugin added recently.

What do you plan to do with the shop?:
The store I'm applying for is an art themed store, In my opinion an art store on schoolRp would fit very well because of the variety of artist on the server and would like Tailoring bring that industry to more in character interactions along with selling some products that could bring more of the artistic side to the server to shine

How will your shop be unique?:
The shop will not only be selling various customs/items that already exist on the server that would fit the theme but we'll be hosting contests, events and potentially hire artists to bring their talent in character and make some yen for themselves.

Customs
Sketch books
Marker sets
Paintball guns
Drawing tablets (if allowed)
More customs could be added later on
1646412678850.png
1646412579080.png

Events like paintball tournaments, Art contests and events with the school. Along with that we'll also be hiring artists in character that customers could order art from then get it delivered next opening, this would encourage more artists to create talented characters like the Tailoring industry which I feel like is getting a bit stale nowadays and this could add something to it.

No Design for the store has been set yet since shop #1 might not be able to fit
the original idea

How many employees are you planning to have?:

2 Owners
4-7 artists for the roster for art commissions
5 employees per opening and around 10
in the overall roster

Does your character have any college degrees? If so, list it
None

hebwig

Level 111
DENIED

-
Thank you for taking the time to apply for a shop! However, we have chosen to deny this application.

- This is a great idea, though, very little detail is elaborated upon it. I urge you to re-apply with greater detail and fleshed-out ideas, including events and a broader range of items that your shop will sell. Otherwise, this application will be unfortunately denied for the reason stated above.​

Users who are viewing this thread