cochize

Level 1
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
Snackee

Previous bans:
None.

Describe your activity on the server:
My activity on the server is very good, I am on every day roleplaying of course and just having fun!

Which timezone are you in?
EST.

Do you have Discord?
Yes, my discord is _James#3049

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes, I have a microphone.

List your current and past applications:
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/college-app.23926/(College app, yet to be accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/spanish-app.23943/(Spanish app)
What is your motivation for applying?:
I've always been really eager to join the Karakura police force, and I really do have the motivation for it right now. My roleplay has been getting bland lately. It's the same old story, anything interesting rarely ever happens to me, so I thought of joining the police solely to have fun and to protect the citizens of Karakura.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
I have the most basic things remembered.

What are the Police ranks?
Cadet, Patrol Officer, Corporal, Sergeant, Trainee Investigator, Investigator, Head Investigator, Lieutenant, Head Lieutenant, Captain, Commissioner

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
Basic Patrolling.
Possible Searches.
Keeping all Highschool students in school during school hours.
Making sure no Highschool students are ditching school during school hours.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Police are important on SRP because SRP was once dominated by gangrp which made it unfun for players who just wanted to roleplay normally without being threatened with a bat, Having Police on SRP keeps everything balanced/realistic, plus it keeps all the students safe.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I understand I am able to get demoted at any time.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role? Yes, I understand that I am agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]? Yes, I understand that when training is under session while I am online I have to show up, otherwise, I know I will be demoted.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I acknowledge that I am subject to IC harassment and not to take things OOCly when dealing with training and situations.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?
Matteo is a very mature person, he makes sure his sister and his brother are also mature like him and less of a clown.
Matteo Moralez would stand at 6'2 and would have a strong proper stance. He would have big green eyes that would look inquisitive and dark brown curls that would be perfectly shaped. He would have an athletic build and come off with a strong impression, Matteo at a very young age became mature due to the injustice his father faced, Matteo had to take the male leadership role in his family and had to be strong for his siblings and mother in a very dangerous city that showed injustice to his father. Matteo is solely motivated by two things the injustice his father faced in his corrupted police department and wanting to follow in his father's footsteps, and he wanted to protect people from the dangers he had to face as a child.

What he's like on and off the job?
When he's on the job, he's obviously serious and strict. He can still joke around with his co-workers, but only if there's nobody else in the station and they don't have anything to do. He can listen to his fellow officers and seniors and will act his maturest.

When Matteo is off the job he's very mature, always saying hello when meeting new people and apologizing at times where he messed up, But it isn't as prominent as it is on the job.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
Matteo always keeps a good outlook on his co-workers, this being that he treats them with respect and leaves it at that being co-workers. He acts professionally with them, he would never disrespect, mock, or in any way shape or form make her co-workers feel bad.

BACKSTORY
Matteo 'AJ' Moralez was born on December 16, 2000 in West Garfield Park, the west side of Chicago and Illinois located in North America. Matteo has two younger siblings that are twins named Malachi and Mariana, who he would love to death but finds their quiet annoying at times; telling them "Callate la Boca." Despite living in a poor neighborhood, Matteo had a stable household with a loving father and mother. His father was a cop and his mother was a nurse; and the two loved each other to death. Matteo always loved his father but the relationship he had with his mother was special as they always seemed to connect on everything. They were all happy as 17-year-old Matteo was entering his senior year in high school, his two younger siblings Malachi and Mariana were just shy of turning 14 when tragedy struck the family. Their father was placed into prison for murder; it all started with their father rambling about how he felt like his fellow officers weren't telling him everything about the new case that just broke out, days went on with him saying how he believes the case was botched. Matteo just chalked it up to his old man being "Esta loco." But when his father was arrested for murder, he couldn't believe his father did that, especially after hearing his father ramble for the last couple of weeks about something to do with a "corrupted case." With a broken-hearted mother and his siblings feeling lost, Matteo was forced to take leadership in the family, while balancing his home life and work-life; he now added to the fact that he was going to look into what happened with his father. Matteo worked day and night, and investigating any leads he could find about what happened to his family, with his sister Mariana looking at the ins and outs of the law, and Malachi trying to figure out what actually happened in the case, he was determined to find out what happened. When Malachi and Mariana got an internship to Karakura, Japan; their mother encouraged that they go
for their junior year of Highschool and that Matteo watches over them. Their mother knew that where they lived was not safe for her children, so as a heartbroken mother yet again, she sent them away. Now 17-year-old Matteo had to watch and care for 14-year-old Malachi and Mariana for their last few years of Highschool...

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Matteo "AJ" Moralez

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.
Given Name(s):

Preferred Name:
Matteo
Religious Denomination:
Christian.

Marital Status:
Single.
Nationality:
Hispanic and Black.
Current Location:
Karakura, Japan.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:
Matteo has had 6 years of Police Force training so far and he is still working had to get the job.

Working Experience:
He's not had any working experience in the job.

Academic Degree:
Bachelor's degree

Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Criminology

Minor(s):
Psychology, Forensics.

Native Languages:
Spanish and English
Other Languages:
Sundanese, Japanese

Last edited:

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Accepted

- After discussing your application with other officers of the KPD, we’ve come to a decision that you’re suitable for the police officer role. You will start your journey as a Police-Cadet and we all hope to see you rise in the rankings.

- DM Loooper#8469 once you see this.

Users who are viewing this thread