The_eight8

Level 37
The_8eightYT
The_8eightYT
Omega
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):The_8eight

Previous bans: N/A

Describe your activity on the server: almost everyday and 1 hour at least every time i'm on

Which timezone are you in? BST

Do you have Discord? yes but my discord name does'nt work so if u reply send me ur discord name pls

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]: yes

List your current and past applications: club application | SchoolRP denied ,char app language dutch | SchoolRP accepted , tutor app denied

What is your motivation for applying?: i would like to be a police officer because i think it's an interesting role and i think it's very cool

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct? yes i do

What are the Police ranks? police cadet to patrol officer to corporal to sergeant to detective constable to detective sergeant to detective chief inspector to Lieutenant to police captain to police comissioner

What knowledge do you have of Police Work? police make sure there are no illegal activities on this server u will answer emergency calls and help them u jail the people who spray walls or have illegal things or underage drink or sell or kill or injure someone and u do a lot of training etc.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP? because everyone would'nt be scared of killing everyone and robbing everyone and everyone will do illegal things and that is'nt fun anymore also it would'nt be realistic to real life bcs u have to have that feeling ure doing something illegal in rp instead of killing someone and being like meh it's way more fun when there is police that are always on the server

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time? 101% yes

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role? ofcourse i would'nt be applying otherwhise :D

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]? ofcourse plus i have no idea why i would'nt come

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations? ofcourse this is all rp after all

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how they looks, what makes them unique?
my character is depressed ha's blue eyes and darkblonde hair and is 5,8

What they're like on and off the job?
on the job he'd follow orders without hesitation and if anyone asks anything he'll do it (apart from regular players and gangrp'ers) on the job he'd also take everything serious while not on the job he'd always be in a sad mood untill someone starts talking to him then he'd start talking aswell tho on the job he'd stay quiet informing the other person he's doing hi's work if not instructed to do something tho if it would be a higher up he'd instantly listen

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future? he'd try to become good friends with every cop so that when he's returning from patrol he can talk about something hi's plans for the future are to continue as a cop until he is too old

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)
one day in 1990 febuary the 14th a young boy called Victor Panis would be born in Belgium where he learned the language Dutch it whas hi's mother language eventually when he graduated from middle school in june 2002 when he graduated he decided he wanted to study further in Japan in stead of Belgium because he thought he'd learn more in Japan then in Belgium so hi's parents gave him 500k yen to be able to rent an apartment there when he came there he loved the environment he unpacked all his things in hi's apatment and settled in fastly it felt like home he whas excited for the next day it'd be hi's first school day in karukara a couple of years later in 2008 he whas about to do the exam to go to college and surely he scored a wonderfull 83% meaning he made it in hi's friends also made it in tho they knew what they wanted to be when they graduated tho Victor did not the last couple of years in college Victor became more and more interested in the law and police he saw that he had to really be athlethic to be a good cop so he trained everyday at the track, at the gym and he also had a huge passion for swimming when he graduated from college in september 2015 he decided to make a life changing choice he wanted to become a cop so he searched on the karukara police site where he found a paper he had to fill in. Excited he filled in the paper with all the needed information waiting for a reply he started to get a little scared what if i don't make it in what else can i do hi's phone would buzz and he had been replyed with a....

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name: Victor Panis

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): mr Victor

Given Name(s): mr 8, Victor

Preferred Name: Victor

IC Phone number: 157980532

Religious Denomination: N/A

Marital Status: single

Nationality: Japanese and Dutch (from Belgium)

Current Location: Karukara Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training: 5 years

Working Experience: a waiter

Academic Degree: grade-12

Year of Graduation: 2015

Major(s): every single rule of the law,math and sports

Minor(s): History

Native Languages: Dutch

Other Languages: English,Japanese

Attachments

• Victor_P._Beach_2.png
    Victor_P._Beach_2.png
    661.4 KB · Views: 5

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
DENIED

Sadly your application was either not good enough or your reputation within the server isn't the best. Best of luck next time!​

Users who are viewing this thread