Rebel

Level 53
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

GhostlyRebel

Discord Name & Tag:
GhostlyRebel#7448

Previous bans:
I have two bans, I will list them below with a brief explanation, plus the date;

Asking for money OOCly (2020)
At the time of this ban I wasn’t myself, at the time I was severely sick which I am aware is not an excuse for what occurred but at the time I had a high fever and was completely out of it, I should’ve had taken a break for the few weeks I was sick but I made the mistake of not doing that. I also may have been sick with the virus at the time, also had as some would call it from the feve “brain fog” which some would say doesn't exist but it does exist, makes you forget a lot of things you would normally not forget or things you would not normally do.

One of my two bans I will not be listing here due to personal reasons but with these two permanent bans, I am not the person I was, I normally do not break rules at all, I am also very knowledgeable on the topic and if I do accidentally break a rule which is extremely rare for me to do so I always own up to it unless it was completely taken out of contact which some of my rule breaks were like that. Sure my record is full of that from years ago but people do change and that is what happened, I changed and became more mature then I am now and now I am much more capable then I was back then.

Describe your activity on the server:
I am extremely active within the server, I am always online on one of my three accounts for a few hours at a time, I am online between my main, and my two alts. I typically go from 9 AM to 9 PM but with breaks in between those hours to do something else. Due to the fact I am typically always home, out of school and not working I have a lot of free time on my hands which I don't have much to do so I just have been spending my time playing games and hanging out with friends on the server. If I am not on my main account typically I am still online just on one of my alt accounts.

Which timezone are you in?
EST (Eastern Standard Time)

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
I will be listing all the applications I can remember from accepted, pending, to denied;

-=+×{|}×+=-

PE Teacher Application Accepted
History Teacher Application Accepted
Psychology Teacher Application Accepted
KPD Application Accepted
KPD Application Accepted
PE Teacher Application Accepted
Assistant Nurse Application Accepted
Student Council Application Accepted

-=+×{|}×+=-

KPD Application Denied
Teacher Application Denied
EMS Application Denied

-=+×{|}×+=-

What is your motivation for applying?:
Since my last application I have been wondering what to do even if I take my chance and re-apply or not and among other things. Everyone kept telling me to re-apply because this has always been my favorite faction on the entire server since I was last in KPD. I do miss this faction a lot but sadly two years ago I wasn’t as mature as I am now. However, now that I am not the same person I was back then, I’m taking the second chance that I was given to reapply. Since my last time working within the faction, it has always been a part of me for a while but now I possibly have the chance to come back to the faction as a better person. Everyone was telling me to reapply as I have a chance once again and that I severely miss this faction so with that this is my second application praying I can come back to the faction with my new self and on top of this, being my favourite faction on the server. I also like it out of game meaning as in general police work. For a while now I've liked police work ever since I was young which is why I like this faction so much and why I try my best to succeed in it the past couple of times. It has been a part of me for years.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
Yes, I do have knowledge of police work, I have been in the KPD twice before and from those two times I have learned a lot about the faction itself, I understand searching, trainings, bails, patrolling, ranks, desk work, CCTV within the police department and among other things I have learned from my time within the faction itself, from what I learned I will be doing brief descriptions from what I listed but won’t be doing all of them in order not to be too much information and some other things that I have not listed.

Patrolling - This is where you and some other officers go out of the station to basically patrol around the city, looking for anyone in masks covering their entire face, someone hurting another and other things. You have to be extremely careful when doing so as this is when the officers can be vulnerable to anything that can hurt them. When on patrol it is important you are on high alert due to the fact that while in the KPD your character can be killed/hurt at any given time, this also applies to whenever you leave the station.

Bails - These are extremely important and really the only way you get your paycheck if you arrested someone, if someone comes in and wishes to pay a bail for a character that was arrested you have to make sure they are good for bail and if they are you are to take the bail money and pay it to the arresting officer in full amount of the bail.

I know much more then what is listed above, in order to keep it it clean and to be more original as majority add ranks into the and I did not want to include that to my application at all. I also understand the rules of the station.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Police is important to the server due to the fact it is a small city base, even though the main focus is the school itself hence the name but they also wanted to give the server a more of a realistic thing to it besides just the school. They wanted to also give the server a realistic type of thing but not too realistic but also giving the server even more jobs. Another thing police are important to the server is to protect the citizens of the town but while also keeping up with the gangs on the server and the high criminal activity that happens on the server.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I do acknowledge that I am subject to being demoted for any given reason at any given time.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
I agree to be 100% dedicated to the police officer role and agree to be on everyday and as often as I can without quitting the faction.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, I do acknowledge this and when I am online I will be sure to be there unless I am busy and in that case I will let a higher up know I will not be able to do that training.

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:

Shinji Miyazaki

Character's age (if accepted):
36 years old

Character's gender & pronouns:
Male, he/him

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

He has a bachelor's degree with a major in Criminal Justice and a minor in Psychology, he also graduated from college in 2018.

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?
Italian and Korean

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
He would have black hair that is a bit messy but professional with brown eyes, he would always have clean clothes on, very neat. He would be wearing casual clothing when he is not wearing his uniform, he would have an athletic build to him and would seem to be a bit on the tall side standing at 6'2 he would have a deep voice to him as he spoke. Shinji would have an extremely professional look to him as he possibly could, he would be a bit laid back but also serious.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
In a professional situation, he acts very serious but also a bit laid back. He ensures that he uses stern words in order to show he is not joking when it comes to dealing with professional situations, during those types of situations he will always just have a serious look on his face. When it comes to the casual situations he isn’t as serious, he is much more laid back and such, he is completely different when it comes to casual situations where he can be laid back and also not as serious like he is when it comes to being professional.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
He has a very positive outlook on his co-workers, he believes if they work together in situations they will be able to do it. When it comes to the teamwork part he believes teamwork is extremely important in the police force, if something were to happen to another officer you have to work together in order to try to get the person away from that situation such as when one of them gets attacked, it is needed in order to save the officer that is in trouble same goes with searching, patrol and among other things so he has a positive outlook on both co-workers and teamwork.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?
Yes, I see myself as both a follower and a leader. I see myself as a leader because I am someone that people look up to. I would be able to lead other officers in the KPD by being someone they know they can rely on and look up to for help in their work. I see myself as a follower because every leader has someone they look up to for inspiration.

BACKSTORY (100+ words)

Shinji grew up in a poor, low income part of Japan. His family was only one of the few that had good income. His father was a police officer for the city and his mother stayed at home taking care of him. Crime was also high where he lived, making it important that his father go to work.

His father worked late sometimes due to the crime rate. However when his father was home or off duty, he’d spend time with Shinji, telling him how he defeated the “villains” when Shinji asked. He loved this and often got excited when his father got home, hoping he’d get to hear stories about his father being a hero.

As Shinji grew older and understood more of the world around him, around the age of 10, is when he found out that his father was not a fictional superhero, but a police officer. He learned more about what his father was doing and why being a police officer was not only important to his family but the place he lived. Shinji had seen news about crime happening in his city. He knew his father would keep him safe, so he grew very close to him, in hopes that if he got attacked one day, his father would be there to protect him. This also caused him to want his father to take him to school.

When Shinji turned 14, he knew he’d have to grow up and learn to be on his own, away from his parents. And to his comfort, his father was there. Due to the crime and violence in the city, the school he went to had fight outbreaks a lot. Shinjis’ father taught him how to defend himself while also keeping himself out of trouble from the law. Shinji took this to heart, often making sure he could remember how to defend himself in case something happened.

At 16, Shinjis' father was fatally injured during a shooting. This devastated him. He often socially withdrew himself and got depressed. Soon this led to reckless behaviour and he ended up having a baby at 17, and 3 were soon to follow in the future. Shinji knew that his father did the right thing and saw him as a hero. When he was 19, and raising 4 kids of his own, on his own, he realised what he had to do. He wanted to protect his kids the best way he could. He didn't want them to live in a place littered with crime. Soon he moved to Karakura with his children. He saw that the city also had a high crime rate. Knowing he'd have to protect his children, he followed in his fathers' footsteps and started working towards working for thr police force in Karakura. He was gonna do anything to protect them, even if it meant he was getting killed in the process. He wanted to be the hero that his father was to him, for his kids.

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

It is illegal to own/carry a pocket knife in Karakura, caught with such will result in the character carrying the weapon to be arrested and taken from you which if I am not mistaken will be later confiscated.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
Eyepatch does not require a prescription, Bandaid does not require a prescription, a surgical mask also does not require a prescription, a cane also does not require a prescription, the last thing that doesn’t require that is cough syrup. There are other things that do not require a prescription that are not on this list.

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
I would attempt to intervene to prevent the co-workers from physically abusing an inmate further, if I successfully do so I would report to a higher ranking then the individual(s) involved to their respectful commanding officer. If they refuse to stop even after attempting to intervene I would ask for a higher up if one is around to help defuse the situation, if there is no higher up available at the time to intervene once again by separating everyone apart. I would remove the officers from that room where the inmate is located while also waiting for a higher up to arrive soon to tell them what had happened.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
If a co-worker was being assaulted while I am the only one around, I would firstly put my taser in hand and attempt to radio for help if in this case was spotted, I would next attempt to get behind the individual near me in order to force the I assume weapon they would be holding out of their hand while also watching my back, taser still in hand. Next would cuff the individual if I successfully got the weapon out of their hand I would then attempt to get over to the other individual assuming as most “assaults” on officers are not alone and attempt to do the same thing to them while also waiting for backup to arrive while also aiding to any injuries the co-worker may have while we wait for help.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
If I were to find out that my co-worker is helping a criminal organization I would inform the commissioner of this but while also trying to see what I could find for proof only with permission from the higher ups to do so. I would attempt to find things like photos, videos, or possibly just by mistake hearing a conversation but with anything I would find I would inform the commissioner of this activity that is happening. I would do it all with just permission from a higher up to do so.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
I would firstly reject the bribe as it is not allowed, secondly if someone tries to bribe an officer if I am not mistaken it is illegal to do such a thing, I would pat the individual down and arrest them for attempting to bribe an officer. The arresting is only if it is illegal, I am not entirely sure it is but most likely it is illegal.

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
Thank you for applying for KPD. Unfortunately, the higher-up team and I
have decided to deny this application. Most times it is simply due to the fact that
there are more suitable applicants, so feel free to give it another shot on the next cadet wave!​

Users who are viewing this thread