mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Police Application #3

KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT POLICE OFFICER APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
playboicqrti

(although my 2nd account is Vaple, i'm applying on the playboicqrti account.)

Discord Name & Tag: carti!#0790

Previous bans:

ERP, AvoidRP and reaching the Maximum warning limit. | 2021

The bans I admit were embarrassing, and inexcusable, I 100% hold myself accountable for my actions at the time when I completely ignored the rules at the time and have took the time to refresh myself on the rules and reflect on my mistakes and any inconvenience it may have caused so these mistakes will never happen again, I sincerely apologize.

Describe your activity on the server: My activity on SchoolRP is quite high, I'd say I average atleast 3 - 6 hours on the server daily at most if I have nothing going on outside of it, most of the time I'm on whenever at random times, normally either chilling with friends, or to attend Basketball training or just to play for the fun of it. If I do manage to get accepted, my activity can be increased if needed.

Which timezone are you in?

My timezone is CST, which is Central Standard Time.

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/police-officer-application.44015/ [Denied]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/police-application-2.46986/ [Denied]

What is your motivation for applying?:

My motivation for applying for the KPD is, I've always wanted to be apart of a popular emergency faction ever since first joining and becoming apart of the Roleplay hub community, seeing the Police force roam around first-hand, along with answering calls to go to a certain location always interested me and had me hooked into wanting to be apart and attempt to become apart of the emergency faction specifically, over the other factions after a couple of friends encouraged me to apply. I took a little bit of time before reapplying for KPD to continue carefully pay close attention to see how the force handles every type of scenario they come across, to gain more knowledge on how critical teamwork is in any type of scenario from a distance. I feel I would be a good additional asset in the force, with my experience with teamwork and the dedication I'd bring within the force and to whoever i'm partnered with and utilize my capabilities, the same way I'm dedicated to the Basketball team and understand the importance of communication and teamwork itself, which can be efficient and effective under any situation me and my co-partners face. In a rather short and descriptive term for my motivation for applying, is for a more productive and new roleplay experience that i've never been apart of, given my time on the server and would like to partake in.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

I have decent amount of knowledge of Police work, from my time spent on the server and carefully watching from a distance and observing when they're on duty, specifically patrolling officers or when they issue a manhunt and go into swat gear, It's always quickly and efficiently while taking precautions and observing your surroundings carefully at all times, along with your co-partners, at any given moment somebody can physically assault or critically harm them or even possibly be outnumbered severely, which in that scenario you'd use your radio if given the opportunity to call other officers and see if CCTV is around the area to give out and pinpoint an exact location for your whereabouts, or wherever a crime is being commited, although if the camera misses the altercation and activity that's going on, that's just tough luck unless the officer had his body-cam recording and was in the vicinity at time of the crime and altercation that went down.

I'll briefly go over more things.

Cadet

Cadet's are the lowest rank, typically an officer trainee or candidate that'll have to undergo a significant amount of training to see if they qualify and match the criteria to work their way up the ranks and are normally involved in various small tasks, such as logging evidence, handling bails and sitting in the front desk. If they at all wanted to go patrolling, they must be accompanied by another higher ranked officer and cannot patrol alone.

Patrol Officer

Patrol Officers does everything a cadet does, and are assigned to roam around certain area's of Karakura, to maintain and prevent illegal activity that may be occur in the streets at day and night, to make sure nobody is in risk of being in danger due to a crime that's ongoing. They handle arresting any criminals that are putting others in harm, making sure everything is in check. In short term, you're asked to go on patrols with other cadets, do pat downs, and arrests, basically a rank-up from Cadet.

Corporal

Corporal's are generally employed as an officer as an entry level supervisor position, meaning they can supervise and are able to train the lower ranks considering their experience within the faction and carry out work, with a wide depth of opportunities they have. They carry out the higher-ups tasks to the lower ranks, aswell as answering dispatch calls.

Detective Constable

Detective Constable's don't do anything that unique compared to the other Detectives, they carry out tasks and investigations they are assigned with, which are usually crimes committed such as Assault, Theft and clearing floors and buildings.

Sergeant

Sergeant's are one of the most helpful positions in the Police force, they are mainly assigned to coordinate and supervise the lower ranks and evaluate the work of others, making sure they're doing their work and tasks as efficiently possible, and seeing results progress gradually.

Detective Inspector

Detective Inspector's is quite self-explanatory itself given the rank's name, they partake in the investigations, collecting all the intel and evidence. They do the most of the work, having to carry out multiple jobs and reports, collecting evidence to help solve and pinpoint the crime of where it started, until the case is dismissed.

Chief Detective Inspector

Chief Detective's usually supervises ranks below them making sure their doing their jobs and positions correctly, aswell as handling the major bigger crimes such as murder. This rank is usually given to Officers who've been in the force for a long period of time and have been efficient.

Detective Superintendent

Detective Superintendent, investigates crime ranks above a detective chief inspector, they can lead operations, and inspect and supervise lower ranks below them to make sure everything is going in order and in check to make the police force steady and quick on their feet for any calls and operations they may be tasked on for.

Lieutenant

Lieutenant is known for one of the higher ups, meaning they're tasked to go onto more dangerous operations and have possession of firearms and can carry out orders to any rank lower then them, but the missions they are carried out to are rather intense.

Captain

Captain's and Commissioner have quite the similarities, Captain's can effectively plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate the lower divisions in the police force, and carry out similar operations as the Commissioner does, but will still be supervised by them given it's the second highest rank in the Police force.

Commissioner

Commissioner is the highest rank in the police force, they have the power to demote and promote any officer at any given moment. They are in command and control, the entire Police force, they supervise every position and set out operations for certain police divisions to ensure the safety of it's citizens.

Extra things done or used by KPD.

Raids
When an intervention is necessary by KPD, during a potentially threatening or known negative situation where a suspect, or multiple suspects, with or without a victim are locked within an area, purposely or not. These are usually issued and happens to someone that's suspected to be involved in a crime.

Crowbar

Not used as a weapon but a useful tool, for prying open objects or doors and to separate material that can't budge with the use of hands on a person.

Pepper Spray

for increasingly non-compliant situations where an officer is actively in danger and when other methods of neutralization fails, often times during a violent situation.

X26 Tazer

a line of defense optimal for situations where a suspect is running or noncompliant when being detained and where other neutralization methods are unsuccessful.

Police Radio

A way for officers to communicate to eachother quick and effectively do their jobs, whether some are in different various locations.

Baton

Used as a non-lethal weapon just like the pepper spray, to keep criminals away from them for self defense if the altercation went south.

Breathalyzer

Measures how much alcohol a individual has had, as they breath air out directly to the device.

Handcuffs

Handcuffs are used for restraining an individual's wrists in proximity to each other and are made of steel.

Glock 17

A lethal weapon used for extreme measures in almost life-threatening situations to either immobilize, or execute a target that's trying to critically harm them such as killing, or putting them into a critical condition and used to disarm them if they had a weapon of some sort.

CCTV

CCTV Camera's are used for detecting and showing public places aswell as saving video evidence to either replay footage, or actively watch the camera's, if an altercation causing disruption, or crime activities were taking place at certain locations, these are ways for cops to find a specific location and, respond as quick and efficient as possible.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?

Police play an important part in School-RP, balancing out the Gang-RP and making it more realistic. Police keep the crime under more control, and ensure safety for everyday people. They also play an important role in character development giving characters something to fear before retaliating and committing various crimes as they help stable the life's of every day citizens in Karakura. Whether it is speeding, protection or keeping criminals in line, creating a stable future for the student and citizens of Karukura the police play a big role in peoples everyday lives making sure the community itself remains unblemished as it would tear completely apart if the police weren't around, everything would be unsanitary and unsafe for Karakura citizens to live, people would feel a lot more paranoid and unsteady, knowing criminals and menaces are lurking around the streets waiting to attack at any given moment or time, but with police around, they'll think twice before engaging into any illegal activity in causing havoc and destruction within' the community, that's why Police are important for School-RP and character development.
Another thing to add onto why
Police work is important to SRP due to the high rates of GangRP, the police work helps limit how many people may have a character be hurt and possibly loose interest in the character due to the character not being able to do things they did before. The KPD helps to also keep the city of Karakura safe and assist in alot of events. If the police force wasn’t a thing they wouldn’t have that fear of possibly loosing a character for good over a situation, and their character possibly being developed and having wasted a lot of time. With the police department being a thing they now have that fear reminder that everything they do GangRP related could have an impact on their character facing consequences for their actions.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I do acknowledge, I can be demoted at any given time.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?

I do acknowledge, and will be 100% dedicated to the Police officer role

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?

I acknowledge, I can be punished and face consequences I can face if being absent from training.

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:

Damien Blackburn

Character's age (if accepted):

Character's gender & pronouns:
Male, He/Him

Character's Academic Background (Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):
College Bachelors

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?
Russian, Italian, French, Spanish

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

Damien would stand at the height 6'5, having quite light skin aswell as obtaining a mesomorphic, masculine body-figure. He weighed roughly around 210 lbs. He'd have some noticeable tattoos including on his wrist which was a roman numeral 'DCLXVI' and others on his arms seemingly, resembled dragon, snakes and skulls. The smell of silver fragance would hover around his scent. He stood with a strong posture and had fluffy black hair with a bit of brown on the strands of it, having hazel blue eyes. He spoke in a rather deep and rasped tone. He would normally be seen to wear casual clothing, along with a bit of grunge style given his elegance, normally a faint smile normally appeared plastered on his face, along with having sleeved tattoos on both of his arms, he was quite a light-hearted person and rather approachable to say the least, given his calm and collected personality.

1660309442106.png

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?

Damien half the time puts on a nonchalant expression on his face during casual and moments where it's needed to be professional, it's in his criteria to be affirmative and on track with whatever it is he's doing, there's not a moment where he'd act immature in any situation that unfolds, off or on duty. He remains concentrated to succeed and meet his daily personal life goals that he sets himself up with, although he can make some remarks to lighten any co-partner's mood up, but still will remain professional when it's the right given time to do so, he's never really been a guy to start a conversation unless absolutely needed or necessary, depending on the moment and time. Damien usually likes to spend his time with friends and family, or even late nights with his fellow co-partners, doing various activities to get to know them on a personal level.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?

Damien's been in a team-working scenario before, gaining experience for his time on the Basketball team which his Captain helped him understand the importance of being a dependable person for your teammates and to make good judgement calls, of course it'll have to come for a mutual respect towards one another for it to sustain into a family-like relationship with his fellow co-workers, he understands how important it is to communicate for teamwork to manage and work out, given whatever the long term goal is in any life situation set out for him. He wants nothing more to be remembered as somebody that didn't slack and get the job done right and to be somebody they could rely on.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?

Damien viewed himself more of a follower then a leader, although if he was tasked to direct certain people, he wouldn't really struggle in doing so, given his past experience whenever he was depended on to help train and better certain members when he was on the team. Damien's always been more of a follower mainly for his listening skills and how he executed whatever challenge or order that was set out for him, most of the time meeting and matching his long term goals that were set out by him, or somebody else. If needed, he would have no problem temporary or indefinitely leading people to ensure the citizen's safety if higher-up positions were occupied on another operation.

BACKSTORY (100+ words)

Damien Blackburn was born in Italy, Florence. Damien and his parents lived a very hard life due to poverty, Which meant Damien wasn't as lucky as the other kids in his school so he got bullied quite frequently asking his dad constantly for things that the other kids had so he didn't look like a 'loser' since he believed he was since his family couldn't afford most things. But overtime Damien learned that his father was trying his hardest to help support the family with basic needs like food and clothing, So Damien Blackburn decided to make his parents proud and he started studying as hard as he could so he could get into a good college when he grew up. Artem Blackburn then went back to college to major in law enforcement since he did enjoy seeing what cops did and thought he'd be a good fit, Artem never had motivation for school before but he realized if he wants to help his family out in the best way he can making himself able to buy anything his family wanted without any hesitation that he must study for it and not slack off. So he used his son and his family as motivation to move them out of poverty, Then after years of Artem studying non-stop he graduated from college getting a degree for law enforcement, as soon as he graduated he started applying for a police officer job everywhere until he got a callback. Artem then waited about a week after he made the applications and got a call back from the Karakura Police Department located in Karakura, Japan. The father told everyone about the job offer and insisted they moved out quick and packed so they could go to the other country for the job, Damien was 13 at the time when he was worried about switching schools and having to get used and accustomed to the new rules of his new schools and even country but he knew his dad wouldn't do anything that would disappoint his family so he just lived with it trying his hardest to be happy in the change. Damiens father Artem was now freshly employed as a Karakura Police Officer, Artem always reminded his son Damien that with hard work comes success so he enrolled Damien to highschool. Damien never liked the highschool he was in since he always got picked on or even ignored when he tried making friends, But he tried to make it work. About five years go by and Damien is now a 12th grader in highschool and he always studied hard since he looked up to his dad and didn't want his future kids / family to struggle but he always was thinking about applying for the Karakura Police Department so he applied to college and got accepted but he wanted to get more involved in the school so he started playing basketball on the court for fun as a hobby before he met a basketball team member named Ezz and was talking to him about basketball saying how he really enjoyed playing the sport, So then Ezz gave him the idea of trying out for the team and Damien thought it would be a fun idea so he told Ezz he'd try to tryout whenever the next tryouts were. Damien practiced every single day assuring he was fit for the team and he thought he was decent enough for the team so he contacted Ezz and asked if he could have a private tryout so Ezz asked his captain to get to the courts to see if hes ready or not to come on the team which the captain Brendan personally 1 v 1'd him and thought Damien was good at basketball so he accepted him onto the team. And this was when Damien started to get known around the school for many things and he was actually really happy with how his school life turned out since it was something new, a couple months later he then started studying about law enforcement and became a intern for the Karakura Police Department going on patrols with his father and making new friends seeing how being a cop was. Artem randomly got a call on his radio that there was a fight with weapons involved so he had another co-worker come with him to respond to the call with him and they both decided to split up to try to find the suspects quicker which was a mistake since they both had weapons, Artem was only an officer so he had a taser and no gun so he tried walking slowly through the place assuring the suspects couldn't hear his footsteps but then the suspects found the cop and decided to surround him with their weapons out as they all stabbed him, Artem quickly realized that it was a setup as he clicked on his radio clicking "CODE ZERO" alerting all the cops of his location. He knew it was a setup and that he was dead either way at the end so he just laid on the ground bleeding out hoping another officer would come in time and 7 minutes later a police officer found him laying on the floor bleeding out so the officer picked him up and quickly ran to the hospital but was too late at the end so Artem then died in the officers arms before they got to the hospital. Damien was in college class at the time before he got a call which he never usually got calls in class so he decided to excuse himself walking out the classroom before he was informed of his fathers passing.. Damien then was terrified of becoming a police officer but he thought to himself that his dad would want him to follow in his dreams so he decided to study even harder and it worked, He then applied to the Karakura Police Department and awaited a response. He got a callback saying he was accepted into the Karakura Police Department but Damien always had a souvenir on him that his dad gave him before his passing, He knew his father would be proud of him for doing what he wanted to do in his lifetime, But Damien was always careful due to his fathers passing always replaying in his head.

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

No, you cannot legally own or have possession of a Pocket Knife in Karakura, you can be arrested for possession of minor illegal weaponary.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription

The following medical items mentioned are not required of any prescription such as,

1 Eye-patches

2. Band-aids

3. Surgical Masks

4. Canes

5. Birth Control

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?

I would immediately start recording on my body-cam, then try to de-escalate the situation, then attempt at calming both of my co-workers down before calling a higher up on the radio and explain to them what happened after they arrive on the scene.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?

First I would carefully and quickly observe my surroundings, seeing if there was any visible CCTV camera's that would show the assault before pulling out my radio and calling for backup from a safe distance, away from any visible, and tell them the exact location before I intervene and help my co-worker from getting assaulted, putting the person who did in cuffs and have them detained.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?

I would notify and gain any valid proof and evidence, before telling a higher rank in power, explaining and providing them the proof before taking any further actions.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?

If a criminal tried bribe me, I would deny instantly before giving them a fine for attempting to bribe an officer, if they didn't comply and pay the fine, I'd detain them in cuffs resulting into an arrest for an attempt to bribe an officer since it's a serious crime.

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
Thank you for applying for KPD. Unfortunately, the higher-up team and I
have decided to deny this application for the following reasons

- Your reputation on the server isn't the greatest. Feel free to re-apply once you
have gained a better image in the server's community​

Users who are viewing this thread