mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Police Application | AquaticPD (AquaticGamez)

UnknownContext

Level 7
VoidlingDW
VoidlingDW
Omega
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

AquaticPD

Previous bans:

N/A

Describe your activity on the server:

I am pretty active on SRP, I play almost all week on my main account. I have two other accounts I play on, one of them is the one I'm applying with. My main account is on the high school baseball team. In the team, I am the co-captain in the team. I usually run around the town until one of my friends gets online. I enjoy hanging around with them, and it encourages me to be active.

Which timezone are you in?

Eastern Standard Time

Do you have Discord? If so, what is your tag

UnknownContext#0001

Do you have a microphone:
Yes, I do, but I will sometimes be muted due to either my parents calling me or asking questions.

List your current and past applications:

Below, I will list the applications that I find important.

(Denied) Police application #1: https://schoolrp.net/threads/contextrp-police-officer-application.45883/
(Denied) Lore team application #1: https://schoolrp.net/threads/explosionrp-unknowncontext-lore-team-application.46213/

What is your motivation for applying?:

I've been seeing a lot of officers around serving their duty and I would like to help out with the community and make sure everyone is safe on SRP. I also have a friend in the KPD and I enjoy watching him play on his cop account, I learn a lot from him, and he tells me how things work if I need help with it. Furthermore, I also found it very interesting how it worked and wish to grow further and become an even better role player. I also see this as a chance to improve and if it also means I can join my friend in fighting crime, it will be amazing.
Another reason is that when I was younger, I was always fascinated by all these police series and I think they are very cool and was hoping I could do that one day.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?

Yes, I understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

As mentioned before I watched a lot of police series back when I was younger, not only that my friend RickPD is in the KPD. He has shown me a lot of exciting stuff about how things work, of course, he also said that he can't share everything but things he could share he did that with me.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?

Police are essential to SRP because, without them, it will be in total chaos, this will be because of the current state of Karakura. The KPD is working hard to fight these crimes and will do whatever it takes to fight these crimes. They are also there to help people in need if they require that.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

Yes, I acknowledge that If I'm subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time I shall be demoted.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?

Yes, I acknowledge that if I'm applying for this role, I'm agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the police officer role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?

Yes, I do acknowledge if training is going on and I'm online I will have to attend or I will be punished.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

Yes, I acknowledge this and that if I'm subject to IC harassment I will not take it OOCLY.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

Camille van Dalen is a tall male standing at 5'9, with Black Hair and blue eyes, he has a slim, muscular body type and a serious tone with his voice. He always tries to be straightforward and will not stop until his goal is achieved. He loved his family and always take good care of them. Not only that, but he is a very kind male, but if needed he wouldn't hesitate to be strict and use force if that is what he needs to do.

What they're like on and off the job?

They are pretty serious when it comes to their job, but when they aren't on the job, they just like to take strolls and make sure nothing is out of the ordinary or suspicious.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?

His outlook on his co-workers is that they are valued to the team and that he knows they can help in situations that get to heated. His plans for the future would just keep the KPD the same, since he likes how it is currently.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Camille van Dalen was born in the Netherlands, The Hague. He was a good kid that always listened to his dad, Eugene van Dalen. He always had good grades in school and never got into any trouble, unlike his twin brother Pieter van Dalen. His brother always got into trouble and was a chaotic person that always tried his best to do everything wrong. He never agreed with his brother and despises him for making the van Dalen a bad name. After a good time, his brother decided to go to France, which was a relief for him as he always tried to put Camille in bad situations. Though he did care for his brother, sadly he couldn't always protect him. Fast-forward 8 years (26) and he heard about what was happening to his nephews and what his sister-in-law had to see. He, therefore, met up with his sister-in-law a lot to talk about it and give advice, but nothing more. Though, his brother Pieter thought differently and said they were cheating, therefore killing her the moment she came home while the kids were watching. That shocked his father and himself, making them fight for justice and also go to police school and train to become police officers to serve justice to those in need. Now after working and training for 4 years he finally managed to pass his school and apply for the Karakura police department to join his father in fighting crime.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Camille van Dalen

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Mr.

Given Name(s):

Camille

Preferred Name:

Camille, Cam, Mr. van Dalen

Male

IC Phone number:

030-439-5368