mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Police Application | Last Ever Attempt [Not Finished, will finish this when I get home]

Rebel

Level 53
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
GhostlyRebel

Previous bans:
Bypassing an AFK Kick
Basically this one was from a hacker when I was a trip and installed hacks and I didn't know this until it had occurred I apologize for any inconvenience the hacker may have given the staff.

Asking for Money to donate to the server
Once again, I do apologize for this and wasn't really myself when this occurred and this is not an excuse for what happened, sorry to the staff member who dealt with this as it was most likely an inconvenience.

Describe your activity on the server:
I am very active, you typically see me on my alt RebelZane1 but I am still around all the time. I am also active within the community and I am always seen either running around or with my characters family members, I am also very active in classes and other things on the server.

Which timezone are you in?
EST, Eastern Standard Time

Do you have Discord?
Yes, my discord is GhostlyRebel#7448 do not hesitate to message me if you need anything.

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes, but I do not use it often as my mom and brother are protective but I can call when I am home alone with my dog and no one else is around, which doesn't happen many times during the month but happens every once in a while.

List your current and past applications:
I will list my accepted, pending, to denied applications on all 3 accounts;

Main; GhostlyRebel
KPD Application Accepted
KPD Application #2 Accepted
Italian Application Accepted
Korean Application Accepted
Removed - French Application Accepted
Removed - Spanish Application Accepted
PE Teacher Application Accepted
School Nurse Accepted

[Closed] Shop Application Pending

Teacher Application Denied
KPD Application Denied

Alt; SpiritualRebel
Korean Application
Accepted
College Application Accepted
History Teacher Application Accepted
Student Council Application Accepted

2nd Alt; RebelZane1
Korean Application Accepted

What is your motivation for applying?:
I was thinking and I miss the KPD a lot, I have a passion for the KPD and I don't want to lose it. I miss the excitement and having fun on my favorite server and after I was demoted was looking at other jobs on the server and tried them like teacher and school nurse but none of them I really enjoyed I slacked off on those things as I did not enjoy any of them even though I am blacklisted I still miss it and still desire to be apart of the KPD again, it was the best thing I've done in so long and now that I can focus more I will be more likely to remember everything for the scenario thanks to my new medicine which helps my ADHD so I can focus even more and actually learn of how to do things properly and since I have that medicine now I would like another chance at being an KPD officer.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes I do

What are the Police ranks?
I will list them from Highest ranking to lowest ranking with the definition of each, I apologize if I get any of the definitions wrong.

Commissioner
This rank is the highest rank there is in the Police Department typically this is the head of the entire Police force and manages the events for the KPD and reviews applications.

Police Lieutenant
Basically this rank is there in making sure the force follows all and basically helps the Commissioner when he or she is not around and some of them are meant to be there for training to train all the new Cadets and such.

Police Detective
This is the rank within the force that is meant to investigate crimes, like if someone was killed and there was barely any leads they would come into the scene and study everything around the scene and create a data and use that to find the person, some also are there for training as well.

Police Sergeant
This is the rank that is there to inform the officers in Informational parts of the force, they are also there to study the work and review how well you are doing or how bad you are doing at something and that will determine if you can rank up or not.

Police Corporal
This is the rank that typically does Physical trainings for the cadets, they are meant to prepare the cadets for any and every scenario that they may face, this is also called directing activities.

Patrol Officer
This is the basic Police Officer, they do the typical police stuff, like enforcing the law and they typically are the ones you see walking around patrolling the town.

Cadet
This is the lowest rank of the police force, this is typically the starting rank once you get accepted you have to pass a test in order to move up ranks.​

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
Yes I do, I was a police officer twice before.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Police is important to the server because there are a lot of gang activities that take place around town and they want to the server to seem more realistic with this so people can report crimes and such to the officers either over the phone or at the station, they also wish for it to be interactive which is why they had placed this system in the server.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I do acknowledge and will accept this fact knowing this.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, I do acknowledge this and agree to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes, I will be sure to attend every training if accepted when I am online.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I do acknowledge this and accept this.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how they looks, what makes them unique?
He has black hair and is apart of the Alridge family which is all dark skinned characters, he has brown eyes and dark skin, he would be very athletic and seem to always be cheerful but never shows it with a smile but rather his actions as a Police Officer. He supports his siblings that he has and is tough but kind at the same time.

What they're like on and off the job?
He is very kind but takes his job serious, you'll barely see him smile at all as he believes he needs to be serious 24/7 as being a police officer requires that, no matter the issue he will try to help but never cry, smile, just a plain expression typically, but he does care a lot about his younger siblings and is always looking out for them as being the oldest of the siblings.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
He has a very positive outlook on his co-workers, he believes they are able to do anything if they set their mind to it and keep a positive attitude with anything. He wishes someday he can make a big impact on the community like some officers did in their line of duty and a lot of people look up too, he also wishes he can be the best officer he can be and have the people look up to him as well.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Darius was born the oldest of the Alridge siblings in a line of athletes, he was born in Madagascar 8 years before his younger brother Mookie and Tyrone. His siblings are there for him and support him with his job, he has always been apart of the more athletic side of his family as he even worked out with his brothers and sisters when needed. When he was 13 years old he visited the local police department in his hometown and see how officers worked soon after he decided he wanted to be a police officer and once he finished high school he went directly into College at age eighteen, after 4 years of college he finally graduated and all his siblings at that point had moved to Karakura, Japan and he decided he would apply for the local police department to be around his siblings again and help them out as the big brother he is, he did many tests and also ran around the entire town to increase how he ran and workout soon after he did it, he applied and is now on his way to being a police officer and hope he will get the job and be the best police officer he can be, though he does miss his home in Madagascar he still likes it here in Karakura, Japan and still being with his siblings, he also has never been in any gang related or crime related activities.

He also started his training when he was 13 years old and started working out hard with his siblings and having his brothers coach him the best they could so he could build up his strength and endurance, he also was an student intern at his hometown at the local police station.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:
Darius H. Alridge

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.

Given Name(s):
Darius Aldridge

Preferred Name:
Officer Aldridge

IC Phone number:
293-492-664

Religious Denomination: