mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Police application.

oph

Level 165
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name): wbq

Previous bans: From my memory, the only bans I have received are from a very long time ago. The first ban I received was for not using /LOOC back in 2016 when I had first joined the server. The other time I got banned was for cosmetic abuse which wasn't a fair ban in my opinion, since the staff member had ignored my request to be helped down after the other player had hit me with a cosmetic without consulting me beforehand.

Describe your activity on the server: My activity on the server is very high, mainly due to my job as a staff member; I'm rather active on my main account and I’ll be sure to spike up my activity on other accounts by keeping two tabs open. I’ll make sure to divide my time properly, putting more time into being a cop. If you’re in need of a cop online, my discord is always free to message, I’ll be online as soon as you ask unless I’m dealing with a situation (Which in that case, I hope you’d understand)

Which timezone are you in? UTC -5/EST

Do you have Discord? Yes, I do have discord. oph#1556.

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]: I do have a microphone and to my knowledge there are no issues with it.

List your current and past applications:

News reporter [Accepted]
P.E Teacher #2 [Accepted]
Music Teacher#2 /P.E Teacher #1 [Accepted]
Discord Moderator [Accepted]
Cantonese Application [Accepted]
Chinese Application [Accepted]
School Nurse [Accepted]
School Secretary [Accepted]

Office Worker [Accepted]
Music Teacher #1 [Denied]

Staff Application [Accepted]
School Nurse #2 [Accepted]
Korean Application [Accepted]
Police [Current]
(If you need to see proof of the Discord Moderator and the Staff Application being accepted, I could send screenshots.)

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for applying is because ever since I’ve started watching certain shows on websites such as Netflix, I’ve seen a repeating role in most of them. Each of them had an “investigator” duo that went around town to solve crimes; as any cop would do. I’d like to have this type of roleplay experience on school RP; mainly due to the fact I've never been a cop before. Being a part of the KPD team would allow me to show my respect and knowledge of each role on the server. In the end, I'd like to rank up to the investigator role, no matter how long it’ll take me. I believe I'd add more roleplay aspects to the police force as a whole whilst still doing my job and being on duty.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct? I believe from what I know is a good understanding, however, I'm open to the idea of learning more. What I know currently is just the basic laws that are anywhere, but I’m more aware of American laws if there is anything I'd be able to read to enhance my knowledge on it; I'd gladly do so.

What are the Police ranks?

Cadet
Patrol Officer
Corporal
Sergeant
Trainee Investigator
Investigator
Head-Investigator
Lieutenant
Head-Lieutenant
Captain
Commissioner

What knowledge do you have of Police Work? I’m aware of many things, I'm well known with all the popular arrests that they must do. The police officers others arrest for things such as trespassing, assault, breaking an entry, murder, underage drinking, and many more. They also jail citizens who break different crimes while keeping the towns of Karakura safe. Once getting their arrest log filled out, they then create a bail for said person. With being in the police force, it’s important to have good coordination since you’re working usually in teams or even groups at once when doing a raid. I haven't had any roles close to KPD, but I hope this will help me understand more. If there's anything you feel that I’m missing, you may explain it to me. I’m willing to learn or even read anything if it means I get a better understanding of this role.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP? The Karkaura Police Department is important to SchoolRp since gang inactivity on the server is very high. While forcing each Karakura Citizen to follow each law, they also go on patrol and check CCTV just to make sure nobody is causing chaos in the town. Police are even there to keep the peaceful and safe citizens calm and collective, they must make sure during situations that they are calmed down. The reason why they’re so important is to keep most of the citizens from either harming themselves or another.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time? Yes, I’m aware that I could be demoted at any time, however, I’m more than sure that I will not be doing anything that will get me demoted. Of course, I’ll understand if I do.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role? I’m more than aware of having to put 100% dedication into this role. Since I’m doing this on one of my staff accounts, I cannot use “staff work” as an excuse, I’ll be online mainly on IC weekends or during school time once nothing is happening.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
I will try my best to not miss any training. I’ll make sure to come right away if I’m online while training is held, mainly because it’s benefiting me and the KPD as a whole.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Due to the “Don’t bring IC into OOC” rule, yes. I’m aware that I cannot bring things that happen in character to the /looc chat.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?
Utako Ikezawa is a traditional Japanese female, she’d have her natural black hair, but contrasting colored contacts in her eyes. She wouldn’t be physically unique around her body/hair/etc, but her facial features would appear soft, or innocent.

Ikezawa is a Japanese female standing at an astonishing height of 5’6 (At least for a Japanese woman). She’d have a calming aroma around her, despite her job. Her speaking pattern would be like a straight line, almost robot-like.

What he's like on and off the job? She’s a respectful woman on and off the job, she normally listens to people with higher power than her, making sure it’s still within the law’s boundaries. She’d always have a glowy look on her face, as she speaks to her fellow officers. Her eyes would always have a distant look to it, however, she is always on watch out.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
Ikezawa is the type of person to see everyone with a level of respect, she wouldn't be the type of judge them based off of the first impression. Her plans on the future seem pretty blank, she's the type to do anything based off of what she finds impressive, her current job would give her a sense of satisfaction mainly due to the fact that is what she wanted to be when she grew old. She doesn't care about her ranking, but she still would love to stay in the police force.

BACKSTORY

Utako Ikezawa birth parents had given her away to adoptive care at a very young age due to their inexperience and tiredness not being able to uphold the responsibility of having a kid; Utako eventually going through the Japanese homeless and abandoned children's system had found her way to
Kamagasaki, Japan therein her early life she had grown up in Kamagasaki with a poor and dysfunctional foster household of six people in total, her adoptive parents were very poor and they often had barely enough food to support and share between Utako and her three other adoptive younger siblings; Kaito, Hinata, and Rize. The places they stayed at were shabby and ran down apartments or homes they had often moved between, it had always felt like they were moving from place to place; each time the slum landlords had always taken advantage of the ruralness and asked Utako's parents for too much for rent monthly and they could not support it, Once it had gotten to a point where they had to sell everything in the home that wasn't glued down and they had to sleep on the floor, that and dividing their small meals and rationing between the many mouths in the household, it had got back to a good point for a while where they were on their feet, but as many downs, as there were ups Utako's foster father had eventually lost his job; this resulted in his taking up of alcoholism he became a rude and very disrespectful man; he'd become violent and abusive beating his wife and foster children including Utako if he had gotten on the wrong side of him, he was very forecful and became a very tyrannical person in their household, he'd take money from the mother who had now had to support the entire family on her own and he'd dissapear days at a time, the foster mother would take up more shifts and take time away from the house to pursue her job. This all had left Utako and her siblings to fend for themselves against the father when the mother was away. He was a very mean and rude man, he'd sometimes take the children and make them stand on the corner, selling them off to creepy strangers for an amount of time to get a little money in his pocket to pursue his habits. Eventually, upon finding this out the mother of the household had left the father leaving the children in his care. Utako had run away from the household as the father had attempted to inappropriately abuse her, Cops had eventually made their way to the home as they entered, the father being arrested for life and the other foster siblings moved to homes, there was an anonymous report, most likely the mother. Utako had become homeless with no family, no money, and no food living on the streets. Utako had eventually met a boy Daizo; the man had jet black hair, striking good looks, smart, and he was handsome with a strong and built body. The guy was in bad with gang-related activity and people and was an overall bad person, but Utako had thought of the guy as some sort of angel. They had hooked up and fell hard for one another, Eventually, he had introduced Utako to a life of gangs, drugs, murder, underage drinking, and violence, the guy also had become abusive and controlling towards Utako and she had followed him blindly down that dark path not trying to be disobedient to him in fear that he'd leave her, leaving her with nothing left. The male (Daizo) would conduct illegal trades in the room next to her, she had known what was going on but had still loved him regardless and was too scared to leave him. The gang Utako and her boyfriend were in eventually had been busted; Some blonde, the blue-eyed private eye had infiltrated his way deep inside the gang's headquarters and had become a high ranked member, eventually, he had led the raid that had busted most of the members, In a corridor whilst escaping Daizo had thrown Utako to the side to save himself the private eye that had lead the raid had eventually shown up chasing after Daizo; ignoring Utako, with a loud bang it had ended quickly Daizo was dead and Utako had been let free due to her not being involved in the gangs directly but being the love of a gang leader. Despite what had all happened throughout her life she had learned to respect cops. Once Utako getting older had pursued the line of work to be one, once she had gotten steady on her feet and became independent on her own, she'd become materialistic somewhat, but very kind and nice to those around her, she had worked her way through criminal law school working two jobs at once just to pay for it, undergoing she had been accepted to join the academy and had finished making her way through so that she could become a cadet at the Karakura police force.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Utako Ikezawa.

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss

Given Name(s): Utako, Ikezawa.

Preferred Name: Ikezawa.

Religious Denomination: Catholic

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Japanese

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training: 3

Working Experience: The only type of experience Ikezawa has is working part-time as a community service officer.

Academic Degree: Ikezawa currently only has a bachelor’s degree

Year of Graduation: 2009

Major(s): Criminal Justice

Minor(s): Pre-Law

Native Languages: Japanese

Other Languages: None

Last edited:

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Accepted

- After discussing your application with the captain, we've come to the conclusion that you're fit for the police officer role.

- DM Loooper#1111 on discord.

Users who are viewing this thread