Which timezone are you in? EST

Do you have Discord? Yes

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:Yes

List your current and past applications: None

What is your motivation for applying?: Police just Inspire me alot

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct? Yes

What are the Police ranks? I don't know

What knowledge do you have of Police Work? none

Why is Police important to SchoolRP? To keep the community safe and help it be Roleplay

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time? Yes

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role? Yes

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]? Yes

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations? Yes

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique? My character is 5'3, Likes to play basketball and looks like a Outside of school college student.

What he's like on and off the job? What he is like on the job, Don't mess around, strict about the rules, and most of all to keep people safe. What he is like outside of job, Staying out of trouble following the same rules and have respect

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
Doesn't really have plans for the future, and Idk about Outlook on co-workers

BACKSTORY

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Kryp Gasolina

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr. Gasolina

Given Name(s): Krypy G.

Preferred Name: Officer Kryp

Religious Denomination: Italian

Marital Status:None

Nationality: American

Current Location: Karakura

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:None

Working Experience:None

Academic Degree:None

Year of Graduation: 12

Major(s):None

Minor(s):none

Native Languages:English

Other Languages: Spanish

FAQ [Frequently Asked Questions]

How old can my character be?
The minimum age of a person applying to become an Officer is Twenty-Five (25) years of age.
This means you can be currently a different age, but when applying you must choose an age between 25 and older.

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Denied

- After discussing your application as well as your history with the other officers, we’ve come to a decision that you’re not suitable for the police officer role. Nonetheless, your application is well-written and we appreciate you taking the time out of your day to write it.

- You may re-apply in 4 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread