Level 53
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
RebelZane

Previous bans:
I have 3 Previous bans.
(1) Giving out a server IP when I was new, Zane18, early 2016
(2) Bypassing an AFK kick, EmmaTheWolf18, late 2018
(3) Asking for money to donate to the server, SnowTokyo, early 2020.
Also, Loooper I am sorry for what happened that day.

Describe your activity on the server:
I am very active on both discord, forums, and the server. I am online everyday after school, I am always with friends. I will do better than last time, Loooper.

Which timezone are you in?
EST, East Coast Timezone

Do you have Discord?
Yes, it is BTS#7448, feel free to DM me anytime.

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
I do have a microphone, I will only talk if needed.

List your current and past applications:
Italian Language Application, RebelZane_ (my alt) (Accepted)
Police Application, SnowTokyo (
Accepted, did resign, but will do better)
RebelZane's PE Teacher Application (
Accepted)

I have more but I forgot them.

What is your motivation for applying?:
I really miss the KPD they were wonderful people in the KPD, I hope to be apart of this again and work a long side my long time friends of the server. I will do better then I did last time, I promise.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes, I do.

What are the Police ranks?
Here are the ranks, highest to lowest.

Police Commissioner

Police Captain

Police Head-Lieutenant

Police Lieutenant

Police Head-Investigator

Police Investigator

Police Sergeant

Police Corporal

Patrol Officer

Cadet

Those are the rankings in order.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
Yes, I have been a police officer before and completely understand of how the Police work on the server as well as Out-Of-Game. I know the basics of arresting, how to arrest someone/search someone on your own, as well as many things.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
To start off, its important due to cause its a Realistic Roleplay server, and as well as any crimes that happen people will head to the station for help with a crime committed. They also protect the citizens from any crime, such as Murder, Robberies, and other things.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I do acknowledge this.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, I do acknowledge this.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes, I will attend all trainings while I am online.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I understand. I have seen this before, and completely respect it.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?
The male would be 6'0 with black hair and brown eyes, he would have a calm smile but very serious, he takes his job seriously. He would be a kind soul but when matters get bad he will turn more serious, like in training and arrests. He has a very serious tone all the time when working, he will yell to get peoples attention, he also raises his voice more for when someone doesn't listen to him, but he will never yell at higher ups and he respects their wishes of whats needed from him.

Personalty:
He is a very friendly male, he always is serious when on and off duty. He is not married but has adopted a few kids, he will follow all rules of the Police Station. He very much likes his job and wishes the best for all the Officers in the PD.

How He Looks On Duty:
He would have black hair and brown eyes, the male would look to be about 5'9. He would always be in uniform in the KPD. He would have a muscular build to him yet a kind present when around him.

What he's like on and off the job?
He is very serious with everything as a cop should be, he is also more serious during training and tests for the Police. He has a very serious tone when on and off the job, he doesn't like being to nice to people and always is very serious. He likes his job, he is always very calm but at the same time serious.

He is always helping other officers if they request it of him, as well as higher ups.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
He has a very positive outlook on his co-workers, he is there if need help with an arrest or training in general. He wishes them to be as good as the long time officers of the KPD. He hopes one day to be Captain, but if that never comes he is ok with be lower but not cadet for a while.

BACKSTORY
Kei Saito

Kei was born in a small town of Takayama, Japan which is located right outside of Tokyo, Japan. He was born on March 29th, 1992 him and his family never really had money, so they lived off growing their own plants or selling stuff they grew out of as he got older, his parents only gave him one meal a day the rest was eating cheap stuff such a bread from a store, or other cheap food items. He always wished he had the money to afford to leave home. Sadly that day did come when his Mom died of a Heart Attack and his dad died from heart break. He had to move to a foster home, as he grew older he wished to be an officer kids at the foster center kept saying he wouldn't make it, he made it his goal to prove them wrong by joining the Police. Luckily staff members at the foster care offered to help him start out.

He did start out, he moved to Karakura, Japan to live his dream. Every night after moving there he would pray and tell his parents he would make it. Before he went to enroll in the Police, he went to the local college for four years to learn Criminal Justice and Criminal Science. He gained his bachelors degree and trained for the four years in school.

He Graduated when he was 28 years old, he went to college at age 24 finished then right after went to the Training school for more. He is now just a Cadet for now but hopefully he can get there farther.

After he finished school he applied for the KPD [Karakura Police Department] and was accepted and after attending Police Training school he was told he could come work finally after 8 weeks at the school. He is now 28 years old and making his family proud by working at the Police Department.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Kei Saito

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.

Given Name(s):
Kei Saito

Preferred Name:
Officer Saito, or Officer Kei.

IC Phone number:
293-492-664

Religious Denomination: