Which timezone are you in?
GMT

Do you have Discord?
Yes I do, HellFire#0229​

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes I do​

List your current and past applications:

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for applying is because a few friends who got accepted into cop RP I would like to join them, those who got accepted say they really enjoy being able to roleplay a cop so if applying gives me something else fun to do on the server I’d love to do it.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?

Yes, I understand I have studied the basics of law and government and I understand the Basic Conduct like no Drugs, no underage drinking, and no gang violence are a few examples of them.

What are the Police ranks?

POLICE UNIT
Police Commissioner
^
Police Captain
^
Police Lieutenant
^
Police Sergeant
^
Police Corporal

^

Police Officer
^
Police Cadet

INVESTIGATOR UNIT
Head Police Investigator
^
Police Investigator
^
Police Investigator Trainee

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

I understand the basic knowledge of police work. For example patrolling, possible searches, keeping students within school grounds during school hours, and from ditching school. In addition to them having to do paperwork when needed, training and or being trained, protecting the city itself and the citizens in it.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?

Police are extremely important to SchoolRP because there are always constant GangRP related situations happening within the server. Without the police, GangRP would run a muck and take over the server like it almost has before in the past. OOCly it is important for new players, because without it they could be taken advantage of being mugged, murdered, assaulted, ect. This would cause new players to have a bad experience on the server and leave. In addition, it makes SRP itself and the RP more realistic for players, creating scenarios where consequences can happen when a crime is committed.

ICly wise the police are important to keep the city of Karakura safe and lessen the high crime rate. The officers patrolling the town are needed to keep gangs wary of their actions and what they do along with regular citizens to feel more safe and at ease. They are a requirement for a functional society, for they have to enforce the laws and rules of the world, without them; society cannot function correctly.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I understand that at any time I am subject to being demoted.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
I acknowledge that applying for this role I am agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
I also acknowledge that if training is being held and I am online, I am authorized to attend and if not I am subject to being demoted.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Once again I acknowledge that I am subject to IC harassment, and I am NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training and situations.

In-Character (IC) Section CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how she looks, what makes her unique?

Saito has blue eyes and brown hair, she’s tanned-pale, she wears goth-like clothes. She has a quirky personality. She has a soft, calming French accent. She stands at the height. She cares for everyone and will do what she can to help them. She's nice and caring, but if someone close to her gets hurt, She goes out of her way to fix it.

What she's like on and off the job?
On the job Saito is professional and determined to finish her job. Hardworking and respects everyone in the office. In the office she is highly focused and when things are confusing she asks questions.
Off duty Saito is kind and nice to those she meets. She enjoys having fun and takes care of her family when off duty, along with doing her hobbies on what she likes, such as cooking and meeting people.

Plans for the future?

putting her life on the line to protect the citizens of Karakura. She wants to protect people and hopes she can achieve her dream in doing so. She'll be on the lookout for gang activity and other things that break the law. She'll do her best to make gang activity go down and soon to hope no gang activity will be seen again.

BACKSTORY SECTION 1:
Ever since her father, Andre, moved her and his brother to Karakura she already knew that this new place was different from Orleans, France. Ever since her mother and aunt died, leaving their father in a deep depressive state, she had to essentially become the head of the house at a young age. Moving and adjusting to the new way in life in Karakura was not hard, however it was not easy for her either, but she was more worried about her little brother Milabi and how he was. Saito quickly learned and knew that she needed to grow up and do the household chores, such as cooking and cleaning, along with making sure her baby brother was healthy and well. Once Milabi was old enough to go to school he was met with bullying. The other kids picked on him, calling him names and making fun of his accent. Once Saito learned about what was happening to her younger brother she became very protective over him. She took it upon herself to walk him to and from school, along with being by his side and helping him through whatever happened, reassuring that things will be alright and that he will be safe. While she herself was in school she had also experienced her fair share of bullying along with witnessing many bullies and fights. Seeing this did not leave a good feeling in her gut, as she was disgusted by those who would pick on others that could not defend themselves. In school when she saw someone get picked on she would be the one to stop the bully and tell them off, along with trying to comfort and make sure the victim of the bully was alright. Due to her actions she befriended and met many different types of people and was able to help them. As the older sibling she always had put herself at a higher standard, even when others didn't expect her to. Always trying her best in her studies along with taking care of the family and setting a good example for her brother. Juggling both home and school life was difficult but she was determined to do so if not for her then her family that she loved and the friends she made. As time went on she finally finished highschool, and almost instantly knew what she wanted to do as a job. Seeing how the crime rate was so high in Karakura she knew that something more had to be done.

Personal Details Full Name:

Saito Celestyn

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss

Given Name(s):
Sai

Preferred Name:
Saito

Religious Denomination:
Atheist

Marital Status:
Single
Nationality:
French and Japanese

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:
10 years of training

Working Experience:
She's not had any working experience in the job.

Academic Degree:
Bachelor's Degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Criminology

Minor(s):
Psychology, Forensics.

Native Languages:
French and Japanese

Other Languages:
None

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Denied

After reading through your application and looking into your history on the server, we’ve decided to deny your application today. Nonetheless you applying is very much appreciated.

You may reapply in 30 days.

Users who are viewing this thread