mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Police Application

Zehg

Level 1

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name): IdiotRP

Previous bans: ERP, for a month

Describe your activity on the server: I’m active everyday for at least 3 hours.

Which timezone are you in? EST

Do you have Discord? Yes, it’s Zehg#5302

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]: Yes, I have a microphone.

List your current and past applications:
This is my first application on SRP.

What is your motivation for applying?:
Because everyday I encounter gangs/families fighting/doing illegal activities and I want to try a new experience on SRP.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes, I do understand.

What are the Police ranks?
Superintendent General, Senior Commissioner, Commissioner, Assistant Commissioner, Superintendent, Chief Inspector, Inspector, Sergeant, and Police Officer.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
Police are in charge of keeping the community safe and to arrest the people who break the laws,some police officers are trained to handle K9 as a part of a drug detection, they also go on patrol and coordinate community crime to prevent this.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?

To me the Police are important because there are a lot of crimes that are committed everyday, and should sometimes be dealt with, and if someone is in trouble then there should be someone to help them out.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

Yes, I acknowledge and accept the consequences.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?

Yes, I acknowledge and agree to be 100% dedicated.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?

Yes, I acknowledge and accept the consequences.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

Yes, I take notice and I haven’t taken something ICly to OOC.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?
[/B]
There isn’t really anything unique about him. But he stands at 5’3 with a slim yet fit build. He’d wear a black and white jacket with a purple armband on his left arm. He’d have dark brown hair, hazel brown eyes, and a somewhat tan skin tone.
[B]

What he's like on and off the job?

[/B]When off job, he’d be a little less strict because he wouldn’t be working and he’d seem nice, outgoing, he’d have a quiet voice too. On the job he’d make his voice loud enough to sound intimidating. He’d also be more strict and focused.
[B]

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
[/B]
He’d wouldn’t mind working with others, if there were more than 2 other Officers working alongside him he’d try his best to not get in the way while doing his best.
[B]

BACKSTORY .
[/B]
Ziku was born on January 14th, 1994 into a family of four in Kyoto Japan. At first his parents were happy to have another baby, especially a baby boy. When he was young he used to love martial arts, and when he was twelve he asked her parents to sign him up for one class but because of financial issues his parents denied his request. During his free time he would usually be reading a book about martial arts or a book about volleyball that he got for christmas. One day when he got back from school his room was packed up with everything he owned. When he went to ask his parents about his things they were at the kitchen table talking about whether I was ready or not, but when he did ask, his Father yelled at him to take his things and “Get the fuck out.” Not understanding, he went to his room and grabbed everything he could carry and walked back to the kitchen with tears. He walked for a few days resting every night with the resources he was given until he arrived in front of the school which changed his life. At age thirteen he started his first year at the school and made many friends, and became such good friends with someone, he basically lived with them. A few years go by and Ziku is now fifteen. On his 15th birthday their friend’s parents surprised him with adoption paperwork and that’s when he became part of the Kobayashi family. Two years go by and the Kobayashi disbands for unknown reasons which leaves him all alone again. A few months passed when he met Josh, the person he’s living with right now. After a little bit of convincing Josh allowed him to sign up for the Martial Arts club. Which he learned about self defense and when and when not it was okay to use what he learned. Two years go by and Ziku is in college. He’s still unemployed, but is currently looking for a job to earn money so he can live a decent life.
[B]

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: [/B]Ziku ‘Tea’ Leuvia
[B]
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): [/B]Mr.
[B]
Given Name(s): [/B] Tea, Ziku
[B]
Preferred Name:[/B] Tea
[B]
[B]
[B]
IC Phone number: [/B]697-516-566
[B]
Religious Denomination: [/B]Atheist
[B]
Marital Status: [/B]Engaged
[B]
Nationality: [/B]Japanese
[B]
Current Location: [/B]Karakura, Japan
[B]
SECTION 2: [/B]Academic Details
[B]
Years of training: [/B]2
[B]
Working Experience: [/B]He doesn’t have any
[B]
Academic Degree: [/B]Criminal in Justice and Science
[B]
Year of Graduation: [/B]2018
[B]
Major(s): [/B]Criminal in Justice
[B]
Minor(s): [/B]Associate of Science
[B]
Native Languages: [/B]English/Japanese
[B]
Other Languages:[/B] None
[B][/B]

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Denied

After reading through your application and looking into your history on the server, we’ve decided to deny your application today. Nonetheless you applying is very much appreciated.

You may reapply in 30 days.

Users who are viewing this thread