Which timezone are you in?
EST

Do you have Discord?
Yes, Johan#0939

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
yes

List your current and past applications:

What is your motivation for applying?:

I have always looked up to the kpd and now I have decided I want to try and make it a better place! I have been on the server for a while now and I have learnt a lot during my time on this server. I know how dangerous some gangs are and I know the dangers some people are in even just by walking around anyone could get hurt and I want to try and stop that.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
yes
What are the Police ranks?
Commissioner General
Superintendent General
Senior Commissioner
Commissioner
Assistant Commissioner
Superintendent
Chief inspector
Inspector
Police sergeant
Senior police officer
Police officer

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I know that a police officer’s work doesn’t end at fighting and ending crime, it also includes talking to the public, checking on people, doing paperwork, filing reports. Police officers do more then people realise.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
To keep crime rates down and try to keep everyone safe and the city peaceful. The police force is important because without it people could get hurt. The police have saved me and my friends before and I want to return the favour by helping others too.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
yes

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
yes

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
yes

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Of course

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how she looks, what makes her unique?
Nana Lloyan would be a middle age woman, she would be 49, she would have a smile plastered on her face and grey hair put up in a bun. She would often wear skins and dresses in the summer because she liked to stay cool during the hot summer days. She would have slim grey eyes. She would have a few wrinkles but generally very fit with her muscular build from all the training, she would run fast and be quite flexable especially considering her age.

What she is like on and off the job?
When on the job she is stern, stubborn and dedicated, she always gets the job done and doesn’t shy away when it comes to fighting crime. She wants to make this city safe for all citizens.

When off the job she is usually with her family, she would still be stern and stubborn but also kind and caring. She loved to sit and read to her grandchildren or helping her daughter and son-in-law around the house.

Outlook on her co-workers? Plans for the future?
Nana has always only seen herself becoming a police officer but if she had to be anything else it would be a PE teacher, this is because she enjoys keeping fit and would like to encourage others to keep fit even while in high school.

BACKSTORY
Nana Lloyan is a 49-year-old female, he was born and raised in Karakura, Japan. She was raised with no siblings; her parents always had such high standards for her. One of her main goals was to become a police officer is Karakura, her father worked for the KPD and she wanted to make him proud, although he would always tell her a woman couldn’t be a police officer she still tried! When she was 16 years old she started police cadets where she learned how it felt to be in the police force and where she found her love for saving lives. At 20 years old nana got married to the man of her dreams. When nana was just 25 years old she had a baby girl, her name was Yan. A few years later her husband left her for another woman, nana felt alone. When Yan was 19 she married her boyfriend of 5 years. Soon after Yan got pregnant. Now nana is 49 and has 4 children, 2 girls and 2 boys.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:

Nana Lloyan

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Ms

Given Name(s):
Nana, nan, Lloyan

Preferred Name: nana or Lloyan

IC Phone number:

+81 414260378
Religious Denomination:
Christian
Marital Status:
divorced
Nationality:
Japanese
Current Location:
Karakura,
Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:

Nana Lloyan has been training to be in the police force for a very long time, from 16 where she was in police cadets for 14 years, she started as just experience and ended up becoming one of the head cadets

Working Experience:
She has never actually been able to get work experience with the police force as she really wanted to make sure she was ready and trained enough to get a job.

Academic Degree:
Nana Lloyan went to school and college in Karakura, she went to every class and tried extra hard in PE while in high school, even after finishing high school she went to the sudo ring and practiced her combat with her friends.

Year of Graduation: 1991

Major(s): English and PE

Minor(s): Art

Native Languages: Japanese (English)

Other Languages:

Last edited:

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Denied

We thank you for applying, but sadly we don't see you ready for the police force yet. Feel free to re-apply in 30 days once applications re-open.

Users who are viewing this thread