mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Police birds (Hear me out here)

S.E

Level 35
IGN: Owhoe / TheFrameOfMind
DATE:9-7-2020
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
FIRST: Police birds are already a real thing in the netherlands already, they're trained birds and quite good.
I'll start off with 5 reasons cop birds would be a good reason
1: Birds can go at high speeds and follow people so quickly.
2: Birds can go to crime scenes in less than minutes due to their speed
3: Birds can spy and go undercover easily
4: Birds can help find bodies easily
5: Birds can go around the city easily while looking for crime and notify police
There's also a few flaws and I'll adress those now.
Birds can't technically call / communicate.
No, birds can't communicate BUT if the birds would be trained they could show certain signs of communication. No, birds can't talk with words but birds can make sounds and could show other signs. They could just show a certain sign which would mean they need to follow them and that'd be a lot already and have a lot of possibilities. I think it'd cool if kpd would have birds. This doesn't mean they're used on a daily basis but just when needed. When a prank call would be suspected you'd be able to easily send a bird there and see if It's a real case and the bird would be able to sign to the kpd what it is, this would only apply to minor crimes of course, not with chances of death of course. Also the reasons above are I've told others about and they thought it would be a good idea. I know there's probably more small issues with this but I don't see a big reason not to add this.
[IMAGES IF ANY]
N/A

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Denied

- Quite self explanatory, and as said above, would grant too much of an overpowered feature to the KPD. Birds cant be trained to 'show certain signs of communication' either, that's completely unrealistic. Nonetheless the feedback request is appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread