Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section​

IGN (In-Game Name):
10RP2

Discord Name & Tag:
10#5385

Previous bans:
Non

Describe your activity on the server:
My activity on the server is mostly at a top, I do put into this that I have school and I should have to ensure that I attend that daily but, in my opinion, I am on the server daily to after school and after doing chores I get onto the server right away having the time lost I try my very hardest to get that time back to keep my hours up too

Which time zone are you in?
GMT

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/cooking-club-application.48519/ (Pending)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/gaelic-app-remove-french.49158/ (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/height-application-7-2.49157/ (Accepted)
(Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/service-dog-application-animal-whitelist.46088/ (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-french.45893/ (Accepted)
(Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/chef-application.45584/ (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/lang-application-sign-language.45466/ (Declined)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.44553/ (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/police-officer-application.43543/ (Declined)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/grade-glitch.41771/ (Declined)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/grade-glitch.41375/ (Declined)
(Declined)

What is your motivation for applying:
My motivation in applying for this role is that I want to explore and experience more roleplay side of things having being in the server for a nearly hitting a year I have not explored the amount of Roleplay there is, I would secondly have motivation in joining Karakura Police Department is because I would love to have a change of being in the world of Gang Roleplay and see the difference or the other side of the spectrum seeing that I don’t see more Police Officers or Detectives online in my time zone making me a good person to be in the KPD too.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I have knowledge of how the police work saying they would be onto work everyday having something to be doing and they would have to do that something quick and fast being the one thing in a city or town that would inshore that everyone is safe and they know that nothing illegal is happening or nothing bad is happening. Police have skills and things to know when looking into a situation or going to find someone that making has done something bad happening to be threating someone, The police would have to know how to go into that with knowledge of who the person is and how they will or maybe that person may harm the police with a weapon they would have to pay attention and be alert to know what to do in that second to take the criminal down and take them away too.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Police is important in School Roleplay because having the police is a key role for a City Roleplay or something outside of the school side of things. You may need the police to come into the school side of the Roleplay but having the School faculty might be able to hand the students only sometimes they can not. Police have to be in School Roleplay to set the borders of how to be a citizen in Roleplay having laws and rules to follow is a crucial thing to have set down having if the police are in School Roleplay

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I do fully acknowledge of being demoted at anytime if accepted i may be rolled differently to what i wanted in the first place, I would not care being demoted if there was a problem happening that nothing could be done about it. Its fine to be demoted having demoted being maybe switch of a role or being put in a lower status or getting lower pay having being maybe not doing a bit less work then the others too.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
I do very and fully acknowledge that if i apply and get accepted i would have to put my full word in putting my role as police officer forwards having understanding the rules of it and how is will work too. I acknowledge secondly that if i mess up having this role i may be punished for my actions and maybe cut from the roster of being a police officer if i do not come on weekly or maybe daily too.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
Thirdly i do acknowledge that if training is held while i am online i may have to attend making if not i will be punished or taken the role from me, Having a record of being a school faculty i know the things that have to be put into place being the meetings and training going into this role too. Having to maybe get this role would be so happy for me having to be one of the roles i really want in the School roleplay side of things, The Experience it will bring will be so good for me to explore so me going to the meetings will let me experience and explore more on top of that too.

In-Character (IC) Section​

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION​

Character's Full Name:
Rengo Dietrich Misono or Rengo D. Misono

Character's age (if accepted):

Character's gender & pronouns:
Male & He/Him

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

Grade-12

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?
N/A (Still trying to learn German, Gaelic on Alt)

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
He would have a disorder called Acromegaly, That is when he body produces too much growth hormone, causing body tissues and bones to grow more quickly so him having that makes him a height of 7,2. His height can get him into a pickle sometimes being his height it may be hard to get into small spaces or even taking family photos hard. Rengo would also have a prosthetic arm having some trouble in his past with his father making him have it too.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
He would act professional as in maybe somebody is having trouble with someone or something but if he is talking causally he may lower down on his professionality and that he would love to chat with others making him a nice and lovely male to talk too, He would be professional being if he was looking for a bad person or if someone was just jay walking he would do the proper thing and tell them off or give them a fine for there actions

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
They do love to have some of the so-called 'fame' once and awhile but he would love to work as a team and look to work with his fellow co-workers too, Having him being 7,2 he may and probably would face some troubles in his time of a Karakura Police officer so working as a team he would love being so trust and team building or team working may fix some problems in a crime case or something just happening that the police need to get into.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?
He would normally be a follower having him not really fit for a leader he would follow on commands and orders from his boss at work or maybe just outside he would follow whatever someone else would want or would want to have too.

BACKSTORY (100+ words)
Rengo Dietrich Misono would be born on 22 of December, 1993 having a mother and father he would love, He would be born at Nuremberg Hospital North, North Hospital in the south east of Germany. He would be born with his father being from another country when growing up he would have a hard time finding friends because of how he fought the other kids would bully or make fun of how he looked and how the other children in his town would make fun of him. He would be about 2 when his mother would cheat on his father with another male called Gunter, His father would be that upset from what happened he would go into a depression state that he would think of suicidal things and one day he would go to see his baby now going to be his toddler as she would grab a knife cutting into Rengo's arm taking it out on Rengo his mother would scream as she would be forced to watch it as his father would be in a mental state his mother would call the police straight away and the hospital too. As the police found the father he would be pulled away the small Rengo as the hospital staff would be straight running to the toddler as they would carry Rengo out the officers would be pulling the father into a police car ready to go to the police station and to a mental health hospital or mental asylum to be questioned and put into jail with some support of the mental health team from one of the top German hospital too. Rengo would be put in an ambulance racing to the hospital right away as he would have no arm on this right side of his torso the ambulance workers would be shocked from what has just happened they would tell the driver to driver faster as this could be fatal to Rengo and he might die, They would arrive straight away Rengo would be put into a room of fully trained surgeons as they would try to do something to get him out of not passing away. Finally they would do there best to get a prosthetic arm onto him as he would only be young it was hard as they would have to find something to fit his arm length and things like that, he would be put into therapy as his mother would cut off all his contact to his father she would block everything to trying to get better and trying to see Rengo again as she would be in shock of what happened a few hours ago but she would be happy that he is not dead or nothing bad happened to him that he could not be with her again. Rengo would only be 5 going to therapy because of his fathers actions, Rengo would not have a clue what happened on that day being asleep though the whole thing he would just thing from what his mother said that "He fell hard of a cliff" He would agree with that until he would become older and understand the truth. Rengo's mother would be seeing this new male with hope of him not being like his father she would let him into the family as a father-figure to Rengo as he would see him for the first time he would kinda be confused still being a young child he would think of him like an uncle than more of a father-figure that his mother wanted.

Rengo would be turning 7 being in a family with his mother would be dating another male that he would now think of a uncle but because of getting closer he would understand his mother would be in a relationship with the male called Gunter, He would like Gunter as he would always look out for him as Rengo was his own. Rengo would be turning 11 years old with his mother now being pregnant with a little girl that would be his sister, Rengo would be mixed feelings, He would be happy and full of joy but then the other side would be more of will his mother and his step-father or father-figure forget about him because of this new little girl being his now little sister. Rengo would look after his little sister making sure to help his mother when his step-father was at work or was away on a Business trip he would help his mother with all he have got, Rengo would be about 5,9 and for his age of 11 years he would tower over the other kids in his town or city. Rengo would still be a shy boy because of his mostly having a prosthetic arm he would not like that the other kids would whisper behind his back saying how weird he looked and things like that, that would put him and his mental state or status down. Him joining high school was hard for him being at the bottom year or Grade he would be scared of the other big or higher kids in his school, Him being tall for his age he was still a shy student and shy kid making it easy for the older to make a show of him or kick him around just making him feel shamed from all of the rest of the students so Rengo would normally hang around with his mother of Step-father making sure his little sister was okay. Rengo would be in his last year of school having been good all through it having good grades looking to get out of school Rengo would love to be a Policer officer that would be his main dream to over come, He would put everything into being it as it would be his dream job to he would tell his mother that he would be the best officer and help everyone in his town. After a bit he would find going to Japan for a while waving his mother goodbye for a while he would get on his way to Japan looking forwards he would hop on the plane ready for his career.

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE​

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?
No, If found carrying one you may be resulted in going to jail for result in carrying an illegal weapon

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
Bandage, Birth control, Cough syrup, Cane, Surgical mask

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
He would see this turning or looking at it as he would be on the call to find someone to handle the officer right away as he would wait for them to come he would approach the situation seeing what would be happening as the officer of higher up was there he would go to the injured inmate and check to see if he was injured anywhere or in danger.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
He would radio is right away and approach the situation in a calm manner looking to make sure nothing bad happens he would report that if the this one attacking the co-worker does not stop they would be judged by higher-ups and they will be punished for there actions, If they will not stop he would help the co-worker by splitting them up making sure another officer has got the attacker as he would look over the co-worker making sure he was okay.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
He would get the information needed to report it right away to higher-ups making sure he or she does not get away with this illegal organizations, He would then gather the proof and show the higher-ups it all that they would be doing with this Criminal organization.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
He would look it down as he would not be looking for that type of behaviour when working, If he would need to, he would report it to the radio only if needed though​

Thank you for reading!

10RP [Adult] "Hina 'AKUMA' Nishikawa"
10RP2 [???] "Rengo Dietrich Misono"

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
Thank you for applying for KPD. Unfortunately, the higher-up team and I
have decided to deny this application. Most times it is simply due to the fact that
there are more suitable applicants, so feel free to give it another shot on the next cadet wave!​

Users who are viewing this thread