FqllenFocoozo
FqllenFocoozo
Notable
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name)
:
Main: PurpleRuntzz
Alt: purpleruntzz_2

The account I'm applying on is my alternation character.

Previous bans:
ERP once. (Appeal Accepted) - 7 months back.

Describe your activity on the server:
I'd say I'm a fairly active member on the server, coming on maybe 9-10 hours almost every day but with breaks at times so as to not spend my entire day in SchoolRP and ruin my physical health. I can say I’ve played for a long while now and still continue to do so due to my constant enjoyment whenever I come online and because most of my friends play on SchoolRP but there are still times where I find myself lacking activities to do so I took it upon myself to keep up with my activity despite so, in hopes of other role opportunities to give me more of a reason to play and/or prioritize.

Which timezone are you in?
Eastern Standard Time

Do you have Discord? If so, what is your tag:
Yes, my discord tag is ! uno#2143

Do you have a microphone [Required]:
I do have a microphone and I am always available to talk if needed.

List your current and past applications:
‘Past Forum Account’
JSL Application [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application.39553/#post-124235

What is your motivation for applying?:
From observations and from what my friends have said about being an officer, KPD seems like it would be a blast despite its strict rules and looking past the serious situations, I feel the experience would be quite an enjoyable one in which I hope to be given the opportunity to be able to experience myself. In my opinion, I do think I can do so much more in the SchoolRP community and will be capable of taking up a much more serious genre of roleplay or role and the responsibilities it may come with that I also know that I’ll be able to meet all the expectations placed on me. As well as that, I’ve noticed more crime activity has been arising and it seems that the need for more active officers has also increased due to school or just OOC events that have gotten in the way of everyone's activities and as I am homeschooled, I know I will be able to get on whenever I am needed and in general, I am able to get on often for training or priorities. Knowing police knowledge from the real world, I will be able to put it to use in SchoolRP to be able to help me pass my examinations and when dealing with IC events but I am also willing to study as much as possible from my training sessions to assist my knowledge as well open to taking notes, asking any questions I may have, and taking up extra help whenever I can or am able to. Currently, my time online nowadays has slowly gotten a bit boring due to the fact that I had accomplished all the things I needed on the server or had wanted which influenced my current choice of applying so that I’d be able to prioritize a major role and I’d be able to have things to do while online that would need me to keep up with how much I came online and did my duties. Despite the many pros to joining KPD, there are also many cons I know that could cause troubles for me but I know it shouldn't and will not stop me from striving to become an official officer in which I will do my best to overcome any issues I may face during my time as a cadet or in general. In my opinion, KPD and its department is a very interesting and wanted role due to the responsibilities that it comes with and after so long of watching how the cops work together, it caught my eye and my own personal interest just as it would anyone seeing them roam about town together. Adding onto that, helping around places no matter what work environment it is is something I enjoy doing so with this attribute, I will be able to benefit the department in assisting with tasks or duties that may seem tiresome to others, making use of my availability and time to help around. Even though I'm on the majority of the time every day, there's really nothing much to do these past few weeks or even months as many of you know about the current gang activity right now and that it's not as fun as it used to be so with this, I wanted to try something new and also exciting that could substitute the rush I used to get from GangRP. There were many other roles that I could have applied for but I felt that I would fit becoming an officer more as the others did not seem like my type of work, being that I would rather experience the action and thrill of being an officer rather than the multiple other open roles.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?:
I do understand and have read through all the laws and also rules beforehand but I am willing to read or learn more.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
Types of charges
Obstruction of justice.
This charge is very minor and uncommon but many have been arrested for obstruction of justice for not listening to an officer's orders after multiple warnings of them asking for the individual to back away or to stop annoying those on duty. This charge is only to allow the officers to be able to carry out their duties without hindrance in case it was emergent and if after constant warnings you still do not allow them to do their work, you will be immediately arrested as to remove any, so-called, annoyances.

Possession of Minor/Major Illegal weaponry.
If a weapon is ever flashed or seen in an inventory while the individual is being patted down, if there are no other charges, they would be charged and arrested for possession of illegal weaponry in which the bail would vary depending on what weapon(s) they were carrying on them. If a weapon is flashed and then the individual runs away, they are at risk of being tased but if the officer is successful in tasing, that would give the individual kill permissions but usually, officers always go out with groups so it is not very likely that the kill permission would be used right then and there. Depending on the type of weapon and its category, there are charges for minor and major possession of illegal weaponry which only increase the more weapons you have or the more crimes you’ve committed where they all add up together to calculate the final possible bail. As well as that, luminol spray is always used on weapons or bats in which helps the officers check for dents or blood and if there is, the individual would be detained for further questioning.

Murder Charges
From my knowledge and the information I had gathered over time on SchoolRP, there are multiple types of murder charges starting from tier one to even capital. I assume for most, if not all, of these charges, there is no set bail except for when it is attempted where bail would be calculated and later told to the inmate. Though I do not know the specifics of a few murder charges such as tier one or two, I am able to say that capital murder is the murder of a government official such as the mayor or a fellow police officer.

Fines
Fines such as underage drinking, possession of alcohol while a minor, fake ID or even having a bat on you without the correct proof of you playing baseball are all very common fines where they all round at around the same price being 20,000 yen or so and then bat fines vary on the officer that has your bat in which they can choose from 10,000 to 20,000 yen. From observation, bats are always sprayed down with luminol, especially if they do not seem like they are on a team OOCLY where we search for blood or dents, and if there is ever blood, they will be detained on the spot but if they say they have the bat for like self-defense or have invalid proof of playing baseball, they will be told to buy the bat back at the police station. All alcohol or fake IDs, if found on a minor, will always be confiscated and if they still have a high percentage of alcohol, they will be fined then told to go sober up in a private place such as their home but if they do not have one, they will be guided to the hospital. All illegal possession of alcohol bottles, IDs, or weapons are usually thrown away back at the station unless the officer decides to keep it in their chest.

General Information
Attributes
When being involved in the police force, there are many factors that you must consider when joining such as speed, swim speed, and patience. All of these are very important when it comes to on-duty situations or tasks where although it isn’t mandatory at the start, you will be pushed and influenced to improve all attributes as it will be of great help in the future. If you are too slow during a situation, it could cause a great disadvantage for both you and other officers as they can not leave you behind but it will risk losing culprits and make manhunts or chases harder, going the same for when you are in the sewers. You must have the effort and dedication to show patience within the department and it can easily be shown from taking your time to up your swim speed or handling all reports that come in but are still valuable even outside, on duty.

Minor calls for civilians
Even though KPD has a lot of major calls that could put their life at risk, they always have some slow days in which they get minor calls. Minor calls happen regularly, like fighting, or someone getting scammed where KPD usually shows up unless they can not get someone else online or multiple but if they are able to arrive on-site, they will be able to act upon the call, which helps keep the town in line and also promotes a safe environment for the civilians. You can see how much effort they put into keeping this town safe despite having to deal with idiocracy at times from people prank calling the emergency line or just calling in for fake situations. Minor calls could escalate to something major in some cases such as if a fight starts to get more severe with the actions being done and if an individual decides to take their anger out on an officer and involves them physically within the fight, but it is rare this happens often as usually only major situations get called in which the hoped outcome is usually that they plan to kill an officer successfully.

Man Hunting
Let's say there was some sort of gang activity going on around Karakura, something major such as a kidnapping or killing which would initiate a manhunt meaning more officers would gather to join the manhunt whilst the timer was still running. Officers are allowed to a manhunt in riot gear if the commanding officer deems it's necessary but usually, it is recommended more than 3 officers partake in a manhunt since it'll be safer and there will be a much wider range search the more the officers. If a manhunt is going on during school hours, the individual wouldn't have to go to school since it's a manhunt and they are part of a roleplay situation that can not be paused till the timer goes out, being 45 minutes and then once the timer runs out, that is when the individual is allowed to change outfits.

CCTV
CCTV is basically security cameras and they are very useful for the KPD since the town is mainly surrounded by cameras. The use of these cameras is so that the officers are able to find an individual's location, see the surrounding area of a certain place or get constant updates of whoever they’re looking for. Having CCTV helps keep the town organized and also safe, but many people that do gang activity are aware of this so most times they try to go to areas where the cameras can not catch them, but they can always make the mistake of running without a mask and CCTV would be able to catch it where they would be at risk of an arrest if found. CCTV plays a major role in the town as if it weren't for CCTV, this town's crime rate and the percentage would skyrocket.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
PoliceRP plays a major factor in many things as if it weren't for KPD, GangRP would not be as much fun, vise versa, and the criminals would be able to get away with anything. KPD as I've seen for myself keeps the town organized, even if there are many crimes happening around the town but they work hard to make sure to go against the criminal activity and stop it from happening the best they can. The outcomes of not having the police faction would include a high chance of buildings being burnt down, a great amount of vandalism and the city would become severely chaotic and a mess. The officers keep the criminals in jail cells to allow the justified civilians a happy and more well off life, protecting them from any possible dangers meaning if we did not have them, injury, death and crime rate would all increase by a heavy amount and those that do not have any means of protection would not last a day. Officers are the first to usually show up before any EMS members during crime activities that involve injuries or wounds which would allow them to rush individuals to the hospital faster giving them to the medics to receive the medical attention they need before, in any case, their timer runs out. Thus, if KPD weren't a faction within SchoolRP, Karakura would have become a criminal hotspot, but luckily for us, we have the protection we need from the fellow officers who serve the people and do all they can to keep this town safe.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I acknowledge I am subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, I agree to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, I acknowledge that if training is held I must go otherwise I could be demoted.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I acknowledge I am subject to IC harassment and that I’m not to take any of it OOCLY.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

Hiromitsu was born on a Sunny day in Karakura, Japan. A Russo-Japanese male. Him having family there for him, he never made the right choices. Taking accountability for it, he then thought deeper into it. He is a fairly quiet individual. A light skin tone, brown silky hair, and light brown eyes would catch anybody's attention. Fairly underweight, weighing about 140 LBS. Standing around 6'2. This wouldn't stop him from becoming a beast, a strong phenomenon. Hiromitsu had a sweet tone that could put anybody to sleep at certain points. But when he is screaming that would change his mood for sure. Often he wouldn't have to scream normally. He had such a pure smile that would change the atmosphere around them.

Hiromitsu was always a smart kid, if you needed help with something you would always go to him. Of course, everyone has their other side, which is filled with hatred and anger. Rarely coming out from Hiromitsu, he loved to make people smile and also laugh when needed. He filled many people with love, and a bright side which a lot of people didn't expect from him. For some reason, Hiromitsu loved action figures. If you show Hiromitsu an action figure, he would get overly excited and compare it to his own collection.

What they're like on and off the job?
When on duty, Hiromitsu is aware of his surroundings. Situations he went through always kept him alert. Having no hands in his pockets, always having them in front of his waist belt just in case someone would come up and try to attack him, or anyone surrounding the young fellow. He is mainly focused on keeping Karakura a safe environment. This means attending calls he's able to go to, and trying to cheer up his fellow co-workers if any is feeling upset, or down. Hiromitsu also had a care for animals, so seeing if any animals are hurt, if any around him, he would go straight to the hospital to give the animal the medical attention they need. Off duty, Hiromitsu is very alert, but also conversing with the civilians around him. Just like how he was before he was an officer. Knowing anything could happen he still had his hands in front of his waist belt just in case of any emergency he had to attend to.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Co-workers to him are like a second family. Putting his co-workers before him, he wants them to all feel safe and try to keep a positive mood around them. Hiromitsu is a positive person himself so he loves to see his co-workers smile, it fulfills him to the fullest. Also, there are moments where they have to get serious in some cases which wouldn't put a smile on their faces. More like a horrifying sight, which is why Hiromitsu is always there in line to fight for his town.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)
Hiromitsu, also known as Hiro, was one of the smartest students in Karakura, he passed all of his classes with excellent grades and easily made it to college, and continued to gain knowledge about criminal justice and the laws of the city. He was a hard-working student, his only defect, he was also learning about the psychology of criminal minds, from very up close. Back when he was a little kid, he used to always carry his action figures around, in school, to the store, the monastery, everywhere. He loved those toys, he had a whole collection of them in his room that totaled around 100 different types of action figures, He was obsessed with them. When he started middle school, he began to get bullied a lot for it, he was often called a loser, a freak because some of his figures resemble voodoo dolls. He was tortured by some students who were criminals outside of school. He began to get tired of it and got the help of one of his family members to help him, he was a cop. He taught him some self-defense and was able to get back at his bullies, this is when he made the decision to study criminal justice and one day become a cop to help those in need and clean the city of criminals to be a hero just like his family member saved him from the bullies. The years went by, and When he was in college, he had thought he learned everything there is to know about catching criminals, and then wondered if he would be able to learn more about crime if he was able to infiltrate them. He caught himself in an interesting ideology. He joined a criminal organization named Satsujin-Kai. Hiro was in the gang for a while and did many crimes with them, he learned many tactics that they used and even had to fight in wars with other gangs. As time passed, he resigned from the organization and graduated college with a master's degree in criminal justice. His objective is to now get a position in the KPD and fight crime with the mindset he's gained from college and the streets. Up to this day, he is still collecting action figures, but it was as a symbol of his childhood memories, and as a reminder that there are people out there needing help, just like him when he was in middle school.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:
Hiromitsu Popovich

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr. Popovich

Given Name(s): Hiromitsu, Hiro.

Preferred Name: Hiro

IC Phone number: 610-145-632

Religious Denomination: Christian.

Marital Status: Unmarried, single.

Nationality: Russo-Japanese

Current Location: Karakura, Japan.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:

Working Experience: Mainly 2 jobs, one in the morning and the other at night.

Academic Degree: Master's Degree.

Year of Graduation: 2014

Major(s): Criminal Justice, Law enforcement.

Minor(s): Mathematics

Native Languages: Japanese

Other Languages: JSL​

Last edited:

ryabh

Level 102
ryabh
ryabh
Notable
Accepted
-
Please check your discord DMs regarding instructions on what do next. Congratulations​

Users who are viewing this thread