Yungwoman
Notable+
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

(IGN (In-Game Name):
ScarletRP

Previous bans:
None

Describe your activity on the server:

Being a member of the server for almost 2 years, it is safe to say I am quite active.

Which timezone are you in?
CST

Do you have Discord?
Yes Firefly#8354

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:

Yes.

List your current and past applications:
English teacher. https://schoolrp.net/threads/english-teacher-possibly.37479/

Police. https://schoolrp.net/threads/joining-the-kpd.37306/
Police. Again. https://schoolrp.net/threads/i-wanna-join-kpd.36109/

What is your motivation for applying?:

My first and main reason for wanting to apply for KPD is because of my real-life situation. One of my family members works as a State Trooper. But it’s not as dangerous on a Minecraft server as it is real life, but I think it would help me gain a better understanding so that I can relate to said family member and try to understand more about the job itself.

I really like murder mystery’s and true crime story’s

Another reason, much like everyone else applying, is because I want the experience. I have worked in the school, as an adult.

Last but not least, after seeing the KPD rping, I have decided that it looks like a fun role to play. CopRP and MedicalRP have always been some of the most popular aspects of the server, and I think they are the roles that really complete SchoolRP. I have hear some amazing things about kpd and would love to join.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?

I have studied and understood the Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct, though I have not memorized it; I am willing to learn it by memory if needed.

What are the Police ranks?

Regular Branch
(In order of lowest to highest)

Police Cadet:
Police Cadets! Your job as a Cadet is to train physically and mentally in order to learn and gain experience in the police world. This happens so that you can excel ranks and move up to the next tier, though this can only happen after passing your exam!

Patrol Officer:
A Patrol Officer is the second rank after Police Cadets. Your job here is to run around the city to clean it of minor or possibly major crimes in order to keep the city a happy, safe place.

Police Corporal:
A Police Corporal's job is similar to a Patrol Officers, only you are now in more demand. This means that you are now able to train Police Cadets.

Police Sergeant:
A Sergeant is there to supervise the lower ranks by answering queries they may have whilst also making sure the Corporal is doing their job correctly and efficiently.

Police Lieutenant:
The Lieutenant is reaching the higher rankings. They are to watch over all of the lower tiers.

Vice-Head Lieutenant:
This role is where decisions are starting to be made. They have the ability to make choices and if needed, step into Head Lieutenant's place if they are unavailable.

Head Lieutenant:
Head lieutenant is second from the top, hence they are second in command. They make decisions for the group.

Police Commissioner:
Commissioner is the highest rank and therefore the ‘boss’. Their role is to oversee the force and make decisions/final choices.

Detective Branch
(In order of lowest to highest)

Detective Constable:
The detective constable must undergo a series of training sessions in order to get their detective skill to their maximum. They need to prove their worth to the division and undergo multiple examinations until they can excel.

Detective Inspector:

This role is responsible for training the detectives and gathering key evidence and solid proof to help find the solution or conclusion to current cases.

Detective Chief Inspector:
Detective Chief Inspectors have permission to enclose and track criminals. They also have permission to question and interrogate suspects. Watch over lower ranks to make sure that they are doing their jobs correctly.

Detective Superintendent:
Detective Superintendent is the highest detective rank. They watch over other detectives and make sure they are in line whilst also working behind closed doors in order to track down their unsuspecting criminals.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

I have quite a lot of knowledge of police in person seeing as I have someone in real life to talk to and gain their experiences. I also watch a lot of true crime so I have gathered and maintained information from watching hours upon hours of investigations. But rp related ive never done it but I would love to have a part in it

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?

Police have an important role in SchoolRP because they keep things ethical and safe. Safety of the citizens is their topmost priority and it is and should be one of the main motives for officers. The officers keep the balance between school and crime. They make sure that crime rates do not get too high and maintain peace around Karakura.

role is also very important because it prevents too many gangs from forming. If this were to happen, it would become quite tedious for other roleplayers and I think it would greatly affect their experiences when roleplaying since there would be no way to stop them.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

Yes, and I completely agree with this. I will do my best to ensure that I don’t cause any problems or trouble whilst also maintaining an active status to make sure this doesn't happen!

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?

Yes, I understand this, however, I do not plan on applying to any other jobs at this current moment in time and I will happily dedicate my role on SRP to the KPD and hopefully help keep up the good reputation.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?

Yes, and I can guarantee that I will attend every training session when possible/available.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

Yes, of course.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how they look, what makes them unique?

Lyndsey is a 5’5 female with brown hair and light blue eyes and is very caring about her family and daughters . She is often dressed in quite extravagant clothing.

Lyndsey had always been quiet caring, she could be described as considerate during childhood life. She held a great lot of empathy and understanding when it came to people's emotions. Lyndsey is quite stubborn at times too, she will persistently do whatever she can to complete any wants she would like in the most efficient way possible.

What they're like on and off the job?

On the job, Lyndsey knew exactly when to start listening and stop fooling about, following orders to the best of her ability. Despite being responsible on the job, she would crack jokes here and there at appropriate times to try to lighten the mood for her co-workers, despite this, she would only limit her joking when inside the station, maintaining a mature profile outside. Sena would be on very high alert when out on the streets, keeping concentrated so that she can complete the job she's on to her maximum potential. She never wanted anyone to experience the childhood she did, that's why she is willing to risk so much every shift.

Off of the job, Lyndsey would be herself more. A great, she always loves to spend time with her sisters and wife and daughters and does her very best to spend time with all of them even though they can be a pain sometimes although she doesn’t mind. She hates to be alone,

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?

Lyndsey greatly respects all that work around her. She would try to maintain strictly business relationships with them, however, deep down she would really hold each and every one of her co-workers dearly. She believes that since they have to spend every waking hour together on the job, working through thick and thin side by side, she would get attached. She viewed that working the same job brings everyone closer together and therefore she does anything in her power to support them and help ease them if she can, because in her opinion, "That's what co-workers do,".

Lyndsey. Is very much someone who looks back at the past instead of looking ahead. The future scares her as it's so unpredictable and holds so many surprises, and so she remains in her comfort zone- which is looking back at past memories or living in the moment, never taking anything for granted. If she were to look to the future though, she would want to create a large impact on Karakura whilst helping anyone in need.

BACKSTORY
Lyndsey Reid Shimizu. Is a Canadian girl who moved to a place called, Karakura in Japan. She moved there with her sisters Maddi and Izuku Reid. She lived there for a couple of months and started making friends. But it all changed in a matter of- minutes. On January 1st. Lyndsey received a call. Informing her that her parents had gotten into a crash because of a drunk driver and that they had not survived the crash. And shortly after hearing that she developed a thing called selective mutism which would follow her until she turned 20. But when she finally found out how to speak JSL. Something terrible happened. Lyndsey was walking home to her sisters apartment and was jumped by people in the ally beside the way she would walk home. She was knocked unconscious and was tortured to the point she was in the hospital for weeks in critical condition. And when she was finally released from the hospital she hardly left her room for weeks. Her sister would bring her food and water and leave it at her door and would come back to find the food eaten and the water was empty and finding sitting at her bedroom door. And when she would leave her room it would be for a short amount of time before she would rush back upstairs to her room. But when she would come down to talk she would have to use JSL and a book because her voice was badly damaged. She had multiple surgery’s to get her voice fixed. And it worked. And since their is such a big age difference between her and her siblings she wants to take care of them.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:
Lyndsey Reid Shimizu

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mrs. Shimizu

Given Name(s):
Lyndsey

Preferred Name:
Lyn

IC Phone number:
460-761-929

Religious Denomination: