mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Poll of the Week | 3/12/21

Laur

Level 39
Poll of the Week by Laur | 3/12/21 (EST)
If you could live in any place in the world, where would it be and why?

Unsure like me? Here are a few beautiful places to live to get some inspiration!
Vienna, Austria
Kyoto, Japan
Paris, France
Miami, Florida
Auckland, New Zealand
Venice, Italy

I’m not even sure how many people look at the General section of the forums, but it’s worth a short to start up
a conversation!

Note: This thread is made to express your opinions and answer fun questions, not to argue with anyone. Please remember to respect everyone’s opinion even if you do not agree with them. These will (hopefully) be posted every Friday at an unspecific time if most people enjoy doing these.

Self Answer:
I can say that there are many beautiful places in the world, but I would definitely have to choose Los Angeles, California. The beaches there are quite calming to me and I absolutely adore picking up shells or finding weird items. Going home from the beach is a pain though.. There are also plenty activities to do in LA as well as different foods to try from where I live currently. Though I wish I could choose many places, I don’t really know what they’re actually like. I grew up in LA, California so my admiration for it has grew much stronger ever since I moved away!

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
To be honest, I was staying in my country. just moving to Tel Aviv. As a girl who lives in Israel, I'm always hearing about antisemitism and I think it will be more good idea to stay in Israel.

but if I had another option, probably it Was New York or Orlando/ Florida because when I was there before few years, I enjoyed it.

Laur

Level 39
To be honest, I was staying in my country. just moving to Tel Aviv. As a girl who lives in Israel, I'm always hearing about antisemitism and I think it will be more good idea to stay in Israel.

but if I had another option, probably it Was New York or Orlando/ Florida because when I was there before few years, I enjoyed it.

Awesome choice! A lot of my friends used to go there on vacation before covid had begun, and my friend is moving to Florida really soon! Israel seems nice as well.

imgayforwomen

Level 110
byewilliam
byewilliam
Rich
It depends on what world you mean.

If you mean Earth, then I'd go to Canada cause Canada is great.

If you mean the entire universe, I'd probably go to another galaxy and see what it's like there, maybe there's a whole species?

If you mean just the Milky Way, I'd go to Mars cause Mars seems fun.

Laur

Level 39
It depends on what world you mean.

If you mean Earth, then I'd go to Canada cause Canada is great.

If you mean the entire universe, I'd probably go to another galaxy and see what it's like there, maybe there's a whole species?

If you mean just the Milky Way, I'd go to Mars cause Mars seems fun.
Well technically I did mean Earth, but good thinking! I like your thoughts.

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
between the ones you talked about, to travel, i would definitely go either to paris or venice again, i spent christmas 2018 in paris and new year 2018/2019 in venice and i just loved it. The food, the culture, the architecture, the best places in the world.
TO LIVE is kinda hard, i love brazil but i always dreamed about new york because of broadway, idk, pretty hard decision

Laur

Level 39
between the ones you talked about, to travel, i would definitely go either to paris or venice again, i spent christmas 2018 in paris and new year 2018/2019 in venice and i just loved it. The food, the culture, the architecture, the best places in the world.
TO LIVE is kinda hard, i love brazil but i always dreamed about new york because of broadway, idk, pretty hard decision

Woahh.. that’s pretty cool. Brazil seems so nice honestly!

Users who are viewing this thread