mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Poll of the Week | 3/25/21

Laur

Level 39
Poll of the Week by Laur | 3/25/21 (EST)
If you could be any animal in the world, what would you be and why?

Here are a few incredible, fierce, or adorable animals if you’re unsure and need some inspiration!
Blobfish
Dolphin
Jaguar
Hare
Axolotl
Falcon
Groundhog

I’m not even sure how many people look at the General section of the forums, but it’s worth a short to start up
a conversation!
Note: This thread is made to express your opinions and answer fun questions, not to argue with anyone. Please remember to respect everyone’s opinion even if you do not agree with them. These will (hopefully) be posted every Friday at an unspecific time if most people enjoy doing these.

Self Answer:
I have always wanted to be a cheetah. They’re the fastest land animal in the world, and that’s what I love about them. Speed is such an interesting part of animals to me, or maybe a chameleon.. I also want to be some sort of bird- MOVING ON! Reply with your answers!

flowersak

Level 121
flowersak
flowersak
Rich+
I've been waiting all week for this Poll.

I'd be a butterfly or a bee. They make the world so pretty but are so small and unnoticed. They're extremely important but you don't notice them often. I think they're peaceful insects that do so much for the world in such a small life span and it's honestly cute (even though I have a butterfly phobia)

Mooej

Level 17
LLighttea
LLighttea
Rich
Ooo hard.. I would like to be parrot so I can talk and fly.. or I would like to be a dog idk

Laur

Level 39
I've been waiting all week for this Poll.

I'd be a butterfly or a bee. They make the world so pretty but are so small and unnoticed. They're extremely important but you don't notice them often. I think they're peaceful insects that do so much for the world in such a small life span and it's honestly cute (even though I have a butterfly phobia)

Ahh that’s so sweet, thank you! Honestly they are quite majestic in a way and beautiful. I saw a very nice butterfly on the sidewalk resting and I’d love to show you the picture of it on Discord if you’d like. One of my characters has a pet butterfly. Going to one of those butterfly gardens will definitely be on my bucket list though.

flowersak

Level 121
flowersak
flowersak
Rich+
Ahh that’s so sweet, thank you! Honestly they are quite majestic in a way and beautiful. I saw a very nice butterfly on the sidewalk resting and I’d love to show you the picture of it on Discord if you’d like. One of my characters has a pet butterfly. Going to one of those butterfly gardens will definitely be on my bucket list though.

Please! I'd love to see it! I saw a red and black one before when I was out that was absolutely stunning. It had a damaged wing but it was still beautiful. I find butterfly gardens to be amazing but I would be petrified to step foot in one. I saw a girl who went through fields full of Monarch Butterflies, that must have been so fun.

Laur

Level 39
Please! I'd love to see it! I saw a red and black one before when I was out that was absolutely stunning. It had a damaged wing but it was still beautiful. I find butterfly gardens to be amazing but I would be petrified to step foot in one. I saw a girl who went through fields full of Monarch Butterflies, that must have been so fun.

I’ll send it to you on Discord, red and black? I’ve never seen that color in person before, you’re lucky.

aoblossom

Level 15
I love this question! I would actually want to be a house cat, specifically the ragdoll breed. They just look so fluffy and cute. (100% not a cat lover)
But, if it has to be an animal in the wild, I would want to be a dolphin, specifically the bottlenose dolphin. I was quite fascinated with marine life when I was younger, and always enjoyed seeing all sorts of wildlife hidden deep inside the ocean, but dolphins just look elegant and just, beautiful.

Laur

Level 39
I love this question! I would actually want to be a house cat, specifically the ragdoll breed. They just look so fluffy and cute. (100% not a cat lover)
But, if it has to be an animal in the wild, I would want to be a dolphin, specifically the bottlenose dolphin. I was quite fascinated with marine life when I was younger, and always enjoyed seeing all sorts of wildlife hidden deep inside the ocean, but dolphins just look elegant and just, beautiful.

Great choice to be honest, I like the way you think

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
I promise Im not furry but cat
even my name is Hatola(In Hebrew חתולה) and it's means cat bruh
it's my favorite animal and of course, cats just sleeping and doing nothing???

Laur

Level 39
I promise Im not furry but cat
even my name is Hatola(In Hebrew חתולה) and it's means cat bruh
it's my favorite animal and of course, cats just sleeping and doing nothing???

LOL I love that, good choice

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
The only thing that im sad is
I cant to change my IGN to HATOLA
ONLY TO HATOLAA BRUH

Users who are viewing this thread