• please come back

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters

V_Is_Fruity101

Level 114
Spacetism
Spacetism
Rich+
get out of my head get out of my head get out of my head get out of my head get out of my head get out of my head get out of my head get out of my head get out of my head ̳̿͟͞g̳̳̿̿͟͟͞͞e̳̳̿̿͟͟͞͞t̳̿͟͞ ̳̿͟͞o̳̳̿̿͟͟͞͞u̳̳̿̿͟͟͞͞t̳̿͟͞ ̳̿͟͞o̳̳̿̿͟͟͞͞f̳̿͟͞ ̳̿͟͞m̳̳̿̿͟͟͞͞y̳̿͟͞ ̳̿͟͞h̳̳̿̿͟͟͞͞e̳̳̿̿͟͟͞͞a̳̳̿̿͟͟͞͞d̳̿͟͞ get out of my head get out of my head get out of my head get out of my head get out of my headwhy? wh̴̛̪̀̎̇̚͝y̷͓̽ ̷̡̢̺̥͈͎̦͎̣̦͙̩͔̭̊w̶̢̨̛̭̣̯̯̬̄̇̉̾̈͌h̴̗̞͂́̋͆͗̀̈́͐̏y why why head get out of my head get out of my head get out of my head get out of my head get out of my head get out of my head get STOP STOP STOPet out of my head
POPPY IS GOING INSANE! SAVE THEM! NO

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
Spoiler: we should be careful Spoiler: we're not alone Spoiler: we never were Spoiler: they're getting closer Spoiler: are you afraid? Spoiler: i am Spoiler: will you hold me? Spoiler: no Spoiler: please Spoiler: you shouldn't be so loud Spoiler: i'm not Spoiler: you are Spoiler: i'm not Spoiler: you are Spoiler: i'm not Spoiler: be quiet Spoiler: they are here Spoiler: . . . Spoiler: . . . Spoiler: did they leave? Spoiler: maybe the door is closed Spoiler: you should check Spoiler: . . . Spoiler: . . . Spoiler: . . . Spoiler: . . Spoiler: . Spoiler: what's wrong? Spoiler: . . . Spoiler: . . . Spoiler: are you there? Spoiler: . . . Spoiler: . . . Spoiler: the door is open
771f843326d303e72c896ee1623c75d9.jpg
[/SPOILER]
holy fuck

Users who are viewing this thread