mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Possible map expansion

AK21

Level 0
AK21BeastMode
1/16/23
Add the old school back but more decayed and abandoned.
This would benefit some people who would like to explore the old school

Mxxkie

Level 155
Mxxkie
Mxxkie
Omega
Yeah as cool as an expansion could be, or would be, I doubt it'll happen due to reasons listed in previous similar suggestions. However, if the opportunity ever did present itself, I've already written small bits of lore that could take us past the tunnels, however that's always open for editing.

cho0ii

Level 171
Community Team
Event Team
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+

I want a map expansion probably more than I want an A in French (WHICH IS A LOT), but we A. don't have enough builders to plan out and build a whole new area, and B. if we instead hired builders to do it, probably wont fit SRP style.

Infi

Level 129
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
I'd like to see a lore based abandoned building in karakura, perhaps to put on top of the powerplant

rinis

Level 101
rinis
rinis
Omega
Please expand the map or at least create new RP locations
This map has 100% lost its spice and we need something new to look at

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
Karakura is very poorly laid out in terms of urban design. While I disagree with bringing the old school back, I believe there need to be some abandoned houses (the abundance of crime makes absolutely no sense, it feels like the people who work through these decisions have never been to a bad neighborhood).

I know it's not happening, but NOT giving us a new map is a horrible decision and players will begin to lose interest in the server over time. It'd certainly be a good investment, then again, if the goal is to push the current player-base out, it's working.

Infi

Level 129
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
I know it's not happening, but NOT giving us a new map is a horrible decision and players will begin to lose interest in the server over time. It'd certainly be a good investment, then again, if the goal is to push the current player-base out, it's working.
no new map lol

Shadonk

Level 13
Shadonky
Shadonky
Omega
Add the old school back but more decayed and abandoned.
I'm pretty sure we don't even have access to the old map anymore, seeing as the current map IS the old map. The player base / community have just been adding to it more and more and overtime it turned into what it is currently. Cool idea though! I can see why you would want it back as a place to explore.

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to decline it.

Users who are viewing this thread