Chained654

Level 8
Chained_
Chained_
Rich+
IGN: Chained_
DATE: 4-18-22
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Make it so you get minors on people who go into power plant again.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
I’m mainly suggesting this because for the past few weeks, gangrp has been really dry. Maybe because people need to be having an IC reason to beat up someone in a DANGERZONE. I personally think it’s annoying not being to jump someone in the powerplant which is literally a DANGERZONE. If you don’t want to get jumped, don’t go to the powerplant.

Polar

Level 102
PolarLoLs
PolarLoLs
Notable
When the rule wasn't added all people did was farm permissions and break rules in there for no in character benefits but to brag oocly, this was one of the reasons I hesitated to partake in the act called gang affiliated roleplay

tong

Level 70
psychoment
psychoment
Rich

gain actual ic reasoning that is not 'i want to mug this person!' in the powerplant area AKA roleplay in that area, duh

Polar

Level 102
PolarLoLs
PolarLoLs
Notable
When the rule wasn't added all people did was farm permissions and break rules in there for no in character benefits but to brag oocly, this was one of the reasons I hesitated to partake in the act called gang affiliated roleplay
- 1 btw

Sirguiad

Level 10
Sirguiad
Sirguiad
Notable
+1

I do think the suggestion is coherent, if you're hanging around a gang hangout area the very least you can expect is to get mugged. If you don't want to be harmed, simply don't enter the area, it's really not that hard.

Freddy

Level 36
Partytime_Freddy
Partytime_Freddy
Notable
+1

I agree with you because, in my opinion, you can quite literally live on the power plant without being attacked at all. I don't really see the powerplant being too useful anymore. I do agree that you can farm perms too easy with the old powerplant rules but currently, it's rather useless, in my opinion.

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
People will only bait minors, again. When the rule wasn't implemented, i watched a few groups of people drag someone into the powerplant. This doesn't need to be added again, and you can always ask for a fight guyz

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
It may be a dangerous area, indeed, but you can perfectly roleplay out telling someone to get out of there or you'll beat them up. Not only will that increase your reputation, but it will also add more depth to your character

Besides, you can still act on the perms, but you need an IC motive and roleplay out the process of doing it instead of "/me headbutts" out of nowhere

Last edited:

GINGYZ

Level 88
MarriedtoEmma
MarriedtoEmma
Notable

As of course it might be a dangerous area, but that doesn't mean anything. Aren't the sewers dangerous? In some type of way? you don't get perms by going in there. Power plant would just hand out perms too quickly. Gangrp has been dry cause the big gangs or big gangrpers aren't really around anymore. Adding the perms back to Power Plant won't help at all, sorry but its my point of view.

hebwig

Level 111
you can still use minor on whomever and whenever in the powerplant, you just have to have an IC reasoning to do so

Users who are viewing this thread