mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Powerplant Suggestion || Chained_

Minobu

Level 218
Minobu
Minobu
Notable+
You already do. If bro low on p mug another man for p, that’s your reasoning(given there’s more depth 2 it than just bein shallow 5k yen)

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable

Perms should not be an ooc thing you’re just handed for no ic reason, this isn’t murder simulator it’s school roleplay

BearDucky

Level 33
BearDucky
BearDucky
Rich+
+1
Simply because I believe Powerplant indeed is a danger zone yet until recently the IC reasoning has made it into a place that isn’t a danger zone, i believe if you have a mask on and someone wants to mug it since they do not have one or want to sell it, for example such as a balli. There is not point in calling it a danger zone if it has no danger in it.
Finally for my +1 reason, people get perms there yes, but it has a massive OOC sign saying Danger zone, you are entering at you own risks of your character getting hurt which is enough as it is too me, I don’t Gangrp, yet this is a non-biased view as personally I am KPD… but i believe there is some reasoning for It to become instant minor, but you have not explained it well.

BearDucky

Level 33
BearDucky
BearDucky
Rich+
But restricts should be set in place for Powerplant but in a different way as it has not been set to the way I’d think of a gang filled area.

Prosthettics

Level 40
Prosthettics
Prosthettics
Rich
You can assault & mug people in the powerplant area as long as you have some sort of reason for doing it, examples could be you don't like the way the person talks to you, you want to rob them, you think they're a threat, etc. It's really not difficult to string together a motive as long as one is there

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Reviewed
This is still possible, however you must have IC reasoning to assault another person.

Users who are viewing this thread