pqvste
pqvste
Fundraiser
What is your Minecraft username?: Fabeyk

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): .emmaaa

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

How old are you? (Optional): 19

What is your time zone?: GMT

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yep.

Describe your activity on the server: Since I do have a few personal commitments that I must prioritize first, mainly on weekdays I'm usually on for 2-4 hours but, on weekends I'm usually on for 6 or even 8 hours.

Do you have any previous bans?: I do have one but it's considered false.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
(1) Accepted - pqvste | Art Teacher Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/pqvstes-ban-appeal.54028/
Accepted

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
I'm a Grade 12 student.

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?: Design & Technology (Graphic Design)

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
My motivation came from how teachers can make such a positive difference in students' lives. At the end of the day, it's not just about teaching subjects but inspiring and providing students with the proper life skills they'll require for future career paths, seeing students grow academically is something that has always fascinated and inspired me because you have a positive purpose in this role, you're doing something that is quite special and important at the same time. I've always been an individual that has truly enjoyed helping others learn and succeed, and I believe becoming a teacher here will assist me with enforcing them properly. Not only I'm expecting to enhance my roleplay experience but I also hope I can make a difference by assisting others in the process.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?: Yep.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:

Ultimately, they're logs that include the number of classes each teacher that's part of the faculty team has hosted over the past month. They're quite important as the community itself desires to have highly active members of the faculty team which is quite understandable as, this is a SchoolRP and we need to keep the roleplay experience going. If there wasn't an activity requirement every month, then there could be a lack of activity from teachers, which would result in players or students let's say, not receiving that proper enhanced roleplay experience they were initially looking for after joining the community/server.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

1. Respect - If you don't have anything nice to say, keep it to yourself and move on! Everyone should be respected no matter what.

2. No vulgar language - Vulgar language or even swearing won't be tolerated whatsoever. If you don't have anything appropriate/nice to say, keep it to yourself!

3. No Food & illegal substances/products - The classroom isn't your cafeteria, you shouldn't be eating as that's usually for breaks or lunch breaks! Illegal substances/products is quite self-explanatory, you shouldn't be carrying anything on yourself that is illegal unless you wish to be expelled and reported to the local authority.

4. No electronic devices - No usage of any mobile phones, ipads, etc. Your focus should be on the lesson and the class teacher!

5. Raise your hand to speak - If you've got a question or anything like that, raise your hand! Don't speak over the teacher while they're trying to explain your task or anything of the sort.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I've been all around the place from Minecraft to advancing my knowledge to another platform called Roblox. I've been roleplaying for years and years, on different communities on Minecraft and Roblox at the same time. I was quite surprised with the roleplay that this roleplay community included as it's something I haven't seen before and is exactly why I've decided to stay in the community as the level of roleplay it includes really enhances your experience and definitely helps you improve your knowledge in roleplay. So as you can see I'm not only experienced in roleplay but teaching as well, it's something that I've been roleplay as for years and years as well, it's a role that I adore and are currently working towards in real life.

I'd also like to add on that I am a former member of the faculty team here at Karakura High. I unfortunately left as I wished to focus on my studies as the workload was quite overwhelming but I was a teacher of Art a year go, so I do already know how some things work and so on, however I wish to return as I've truly missed it and can commit a lot of time to the role now.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD

↳ Meaning: Head of Department
↳ Description: Head of Departments are individuals who run a specific subject as well as a team along that. They are individuals that have completed all their necessary training and are quite experienced in teaching. They ensure everything is in line with their team/subject and assist wherever possible by providing adequate leadership skills and empowering their team to deliver their full academic potential as teachers.

- QT
↳ Meaning: Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: Qualified teachers are individuals that have completed their training and have recently received a promotion from Newly Qualified Teacher. They have became quite experienced in their role and have shown that they are dedicated not only in their role, but in providing a safe, positive and fun working environment for all students. They are seen as positive role models for the Newly Qualified Teachers and are always available to provide guidance to them if any of them are seeking assistance. At this point, Qualified Teachers are prepared to take the next level in their teaching career.

- NQT
↳ Meaning: Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: Newly Qualified Teachers are individuals that have just completed their initial phase of training and are ready to take up their next step by actually teaching their classes. Now it's time for them to apply all of that knowledge they've received during training, seeing if they can excel and go beyond in their new roles as a Newly Qualified Teacher before their official promotion to Qualified Teacher.

- UT
↳ Meaning: Unqualified Teacher
↳ Description: Unqualified Teachers are individuals who have been offered/accepted a teaching position and are preparing to undergo necessary training before they receive a promotion to Newly Qualified Teacher. Until they pass their training, they aren't allowed to host any classes but are allowed to receive feedback on lessons plans and gather any extra knowledge they might require later in their training.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Personally, I wouldn't say there is a difference between teachers in-game and out of game as they have the same objectives/targets and purpose. They're there to prepare students for the real word, by ensuring they become work ready and life ready while also providing a safe, positive and working environment for all their students, going off and beyond to make them as successful as they can be, unleashing their true potential with the effective guidance and assistance. From what I'm already aware, I believe Newly Qualified Teachers receive ¥350,000 and Qualified Teachers receive ¥400,000 a month for hosting at least 10 classes. Both of them are eligible to receive a bonus of ¥50,000 if they host 5 additional classes. Not only that but I'd also like to add on that they are only allowed to host at least 4 classes each day, this is to give others a chance to meet their quota as well. When it comes to the way teachers teach, there isn't a similar way you'll see a teacher teach as they have the option to make it unique and do what works best for students in their eyes. Now those ways could really differ from strict, professional, fun and lenient but there is definitely way more that will be introduced with the constant new generation of teachers. It's mainly up to them but what matters the most is as long as they provide students with the care, assistance and knowledge then they've mastered the role in my eyes as it's not only about teaching, it's about unleashing their true potential academically and opening opportunities for them. In spare time, teachers usually do what teachers do, they mark books, issue homework, plan ahead lessons, hang out with their colleagues and so on, they're still human beings of course and they'll usually do what students do for example visit the plaza and so on!

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:

I believe they are the main characters in this type of server. At the end of the day, yes it is a SchoolRP but without teachers, what kind of roleplay server would it be? Teachers are an important factor to this server as if we didn't have any, it'd cause a barrier in roleplay as some would want a roleplay scenario for their character with a teacher and without teachers, that'd be impossible. It's not just teachers that improve the experience, the fact that teachers can prepare students for exams, being able to graduate, be expelled and so on really opens the roleplay area that majority of this community has been looking for and is exactly why they've joined. If we didn't have any teachers or any of those additional factors, I believe players would struggle in terms of roleplaying in an environment that's focused at a school and it wouldn't let them enhance their roleplay experience to an extent.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
"MoSCo". Must have, Should have, Could have.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?

Angelica Angie Yuni has bright green eyes, long blonde hair, 5'2 in height and weighs around 104-135 lbs.

Angelica Yuni is definitely a character wherever she goes. She's a very positive and respectful lady that aims to make everyone smile and laugh, spreading huge amounts of positivity around her which is quite unique, you could consider her a bit of a comedian as she likes to joke quite a lot, not only that but she's a nerdy & smart individual. Education is something she's always been interested in about and loves to learn new things. Angelica Yuni believes all her students are capable of fulfilling their dreams if they put the work in, no matter how smart they are academically and so on, she always gives everyone an equal chance to succeed and won't give up on you. Around faculty members, Angelica Yuni is quite professional and friendly, she always looks up to her peers as her role models and doesn't mind assisting or having a bit of a laugh with them, not only that but she also looks up for feedback from them in terms of her lessons and so on! Angelica Yuni has a caring, fun and of course, positive personality, she's always talkative, helpful, hard-working and very professional. Angelica Yuni wishes to advance her knowledge even further in Graphic Design and secure a new career in teaching at an establishment that offers growth, opportunities and clear development for herself and other students.

Scenarios
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
Angelica Yuni would walk by the gang and get their full attention by stating "Excuse me, guys?" politely. Once she's received the gang's attention, she'd explain why cursing and swearing is not tolerated on school grounds and state that we can go through the route of warnings and possible detentions if they continue. She'd explain that not only they could be role models for other students, they're representing the whole school's image with them and isn't how they should really behave on school grounds. She'd let them know that this is their first warning and if they continue, expect further consequences that were mentioned before.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
Angelica Yuni would stop talking, cross her arms and wait for them to settle down, if that doesn't work, she'd start clapping to get their full attention. Once most of the class has settled down, she'd stop clapping and raise her voice a bit and state the names of students that are still talking so they realise it's time to listen to her. She'd remind them all that talking over the teacher is not tolerated, especially when she's giving tasks or explaining something and can result in warnings or even detentions if they continue. She'd remind them there will be times where I'll allow you to talk to one and another but, at this moment in time is not the correct time to do so unless they want a detention after school.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
Angelica Yuni is quite talkative in the teacher's lounge, she'd always bring up how everyone is doing, has anyone got plans for the weekend and so on. While she's remaining talkative, she remains focused on her tasks that she wishes to complete while she's in the lounge, for example, this could be marking books, planning lessons, assisting a colleague and so on, however, she always remains positive, professional and friendly.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
Angelica Yuni would slowly walk towards her empty classroom, open the door and close it behind her, and prepare for her next lesson. She'd put her bags down at the side of her desk and log in onto her computer provided by the school. She'd log in and get her presentation up as well as ensure all computers in her classroom are actively working. She'd go over to her drawers and grab some equipment out such as rulers, pencils and pens and put it on her desk for students to grab later on in the lesson. She'd look around and ensure everything is in place and sit by her desk and review her lesson plan one last time, making any last minute changes before her students arrive.

/me Angelica Yuni would patrol around the classroom slowly, looking over everyone's shoulder to ensure they aren't cheating and getting on with their exam. She'd notice a student with her hand up, she'd walk over to the student and speak quietly, "Hi, are you okay?", the student then would state that they're finished quietly to not disturb others, Angelica would state and smile "Brilliant, I shall take this paper away from your eyes in that case and you can just chill for the last 10 minutes.", she'd take the paper from the student and state to the class "There's only 10 more minutes left before the end of your exam, please ensure you have answered every single question to the best of your ability. Just write anything if you don't get a question, you never know you could get a mark.", she'd proceed to walk to her desk and put the paper she received from the student earlier on her desk and sit down on her chair. She'd look at her watch while looking back at the class with full of excitement in her head, looking forward to finishing for the day as it's been such a tiring and long day.

/me Angelica Yuni would be sitting at her desk, fully prepared for her next lesson, she'd look over to her watch and see she's got 10 minutes before students start arriving. She's feeling quite peckish as she missed half of her lunch due to some students misbehaving during lunch, she'd grab her bag from under the desk and find a packet of crisps and a drink. She'd place her packet of crisps and drink on her desk and put her bag under the desk again. She'd start having her crisps and sip her drink along the way, also putting a little tune on her phone while she has her lunch, even singing to her music a little bit. Moments later, a student comes in while Angelica is dancing a little bit in her chair, Angelica looks up, immediately goes red and stops playing her music almost immediately with embarrassment and state "Omg, h-hello! I am so sorry you had to see that.. Oh my, lunch is over, I didn't even realise! Feel free to sit down and get your equipment out for this lesson", she'd stop eating and point at the board behind her, "You can start getting on with the starter task once you're all ready, I'm just going to finish my lunch really quick before more of you start arriving, but yeah that's your task, if you have any questions let me know!" she'd stop pointing at the board, quickly finish up with her lunch and get on with her lesson.

/me Angelica Yuni would be in the middle of explaining a task to her students, "So once you've created your moodboa-", she'd pause as she heard a student talking to another student. She'd look over to the talkative student and ask in a disappointed tone, "Well well, it seems like your conversation over there is more important than my instructions regarding your next task. Would you like to share whatever you're talking about?" she'd cross her arms and wait for an answer patiently. "Presuming the silence, that's a no.", she'd sigh and state "Look, I'm not that kind of teacher that just bans talking in my classroom. You guys will get plenty of opportunities to talk to each other when the time is right, for example once I've explained a task and so on, I'll always let you know if you can talk to each other. But I won't appreciate you talking over me or anything like that as what's happening right now is I'm wasting some crucial lesson time on reminding individuals of the rules in my classroom when we could be halfway into our next task already. Please don't do that again or we'll have to go with the route of warnings or even a detention, thank you." She'd sigh for a second and continue explaining the students' next task.

Backstory

Angelica Angie Yuni was born in the United Kingdom, in the south area of London on the 21st of August 1996 to her lovely mother Sarah Yuni. Angelica Yuni was married into a quite wealthy family, her mother was quite rich as she was a successful businesswoman and owned a successful sushi restaurant. Unfortunately, her father died of pneumonia before she was born so sadly she never met him but her mother would always tell her stories of her father and what a great man he was and so on, although Angelica wishes he was still alive, she's glad her mother remained strong during the death of her husband and had her beside her.

Angelica Yuni was home schooled for most of her primary phase of school and never really had any real friends or anything of that sort which Angelica on the inside wasn't quite happy about as she wanted to live like the other kids and stop receiving this somewhat special 'treatment'. She'd seen movies where normal school kids would actually walk to school with their friends, have sleepovers and all of that which Angelica was kind of jealous of as it was something she wanted too. Angelica's mother was thinking about sending her to a private school once she finished primary school which Angelica wasn't really keen on and asked if she could go to a public school instead which her mother wasn't really happy about as she wants to give her daughter the best possible education there is available in her area. Angelica's mother refused and sent her to a private secondary school after she finished primary school, which Angelica wasn't exactly happy about at the time but at least she'd meet new people and would be able to make friends so, she decided to leave it and go ahead with her mother's choice.

At the age of 16, Angelica was living a normal but happy life. She was finishing high school, she was doing really well in school in terms of her grades, met some friends, even fell in love with a boy, life was great for Angelica, she was really enjoying her school life as a teenager. She finished high school with grade A's and B's and couldn't wait to go do her A-levels, until one day, she found out that her mother received a partnership with a very popular restaurant in Japan and they were interested in working together which was her mother's long time goal to go international with her brand and this was her perfect opportunity to make that happen. Without talking through all of this with her own daughter, she immediately accepted the deal which meant they were going to have to move to Japan permanently to focus on her brand more in depth there. Angelica had mixed feelings about this because although she found Japan beautiful and an interesting country to live in, she was quite sad that she'd be leaving her friends behind, including her father. She was quite happy for her mother as it's been her lifetime goal to expand her brand and wondered how it'd be to live in Japan. Angelica's mother decided to get Angelica a Japanese tutor so she could learn the language before they officially make that final move to Japan in the next 4 years. So the decision was made and Angelica had to tell her friends about what was going on, she was happy she'd at least get to finish high school with them but it was quite upsetting at the same time, her friends were quite upset but they decided to spend as much time as possible for the 4 years they had left together.

At the age of 18, Angelica officially concluded A levels, coming out with 2 A* in Health & Social Care & Graphic Design and 1 B in History which she is truly grateful for. Not only that but she's been doing really well with her Japanese classes, scoring an excellent A and being able to speak it fluently. Angelica's mother was truly proud of how far she's come in her life so far. Now Angelica realised it was time to say a final goodbye to all her friends that she's met over these last couple of years, especially say bye to her father as she wouldn't be able to visit his grave for a while. After an emotional goodbye with her friends and father, she officially heads off to Japan with her mother for a new and interesting life ahead of her and is feeling optimistic of what's to come.

Angelica officially starts her life in Japan and immediately enrols herself into a Graphic Design university to undertake her bachelors degree. Graphic Design is something that Angelica has fallen in love with during her time in high school, it's a subject that she can really show off her creative mind and style of art. So far, life in Japan, Karakura is looking quite promising and can't wait what's to come for the following years.

After 4 years of her bachelors degree, Angelica finally graduates and is feeling like she's on top of the world. Her mother's restaurants response in Japan are doing amazingly well and is thinking about opening more of her restaurants in different countries. Angelica now is thinking about moving out and start living her life, for the last few years she's been living with her mother and definitely thinks it's time for her to start building up her life after these long years of sweat and tears. Angelica decides to take up a small job at a tutoring company and tutor Graphic Design for a couple of years. Tutoring/teaching has always been something that Angelica has been passionate about, she's always been wanting to be a teacher but hasn't been sure how to start that career path so she just took up tutoring for the time being.

After a couple of years, living in Japan, having her own place she can call home and taking up a tutoring job, Angelica is truly enjoying her life, however something doesn't feel complete in her life and that's her career path. She's always mentioned that she wanted to be a teacher for the past few years but hasn't exactly made that happen, tutoring is something that she adores but she believes it's time to take up that challenge and actually get out there. So, she makes her dream happen by applying to a local high school in her area and send an application for a vacant spot for a Design & Technology teacher and waits patiently for an answer. She's feeling truly excited and can't wait to be possibly fulfilling her lifelong dream soon.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):
Angelica Yuni
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Given Name(s): Angelica Angie
Preferred Name: Miss Yuni

Age (Minimum is 27): 27
Religious Denomination: N/A (None)
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: English
Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years): 5 years of experience

Academic Degree: Bachelor’s Degree
Year of Graduation: 2018
Major(s): Graphic Design
Minors: Education

Native Languages: English
Other Languages: Japanese

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: No.

Extra

Additional notes about your application:
N/A

Do you have any questions?: Nope, thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my application!​

Last edited:

RexLobo

Level 106
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
Pending
Thank you for applying! Your application was wonderful! However,

• There were other applications that stood out more
  • The subject you applied for is currently capped

Please feel free to work on the application until the next wave of applications!

RexLobo

Level 106
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
Accepted
Welcome to the Teacher Faction! You will begin as an Unqualified teacher (UT)

You will be given your roles in the Academics Discord and afterward will be pinged regarding teacher training. Once your training is complete, you will be allowed to start your own classes!

If you have any questions, please DM me or contact me through the teacher channels in the Academics Discord.

Users who are viewing this thread