Level 0
KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name):

Pravessh
What is your discord username?

pravessh
Describe your activity on the server:

I began playing on schoolrp around a year ago. However due to exams and education related issues, I took a hiatus and I'm glad to say that I've become very active on the server now.
What is your timezone?:

BST (GMT+1)
List your current and past applications:

N/A
What experiences do you have with roleplay?:

I've been involved in roleplay games for a while now. I first found interest back in 2018. I used to (and still do) play a lot of GTA Online, ROBLOX and Minecraft. I've always been involved in roleplay games because it gives me a sense of freedom, as I can pave the way for my own character. It's fair to say that I am very experienced with roleplay and I can adapt and improvise in any roleplay situation.
What is your motivation for applying?

I'd like to contribute to the SRP community by offering quality roleplay to everyone, especially new players. I can see that a lot of new players don't get involved in roleplay because they tend to be shy and I'd like to help people overcome that barrier and enjoy SRP.
Which role are you applying for?
(Doctor or Psychiatrist):

Doctor
What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?

I have lots of IRL experience and knowledge of hospital work and life in a hospital environment. Due to one of my parents being a consultant in acute medicine, I've volunteered at various NHS hospitals through work experience. I've been to hospitals in different countries such as India, Japan, Canada and USA. I am aware of the positions and roles in a hospital, the equipment that is used by medical professionals and I am familiar with a handful of procedures.
Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?

Yes
Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?

Yes
Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?

Yes
Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

Yes
In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS

Character’s Full Name:

Hira Kamikura
Character’s Gender and Pronouns:

Male He/Him
Character’s Age (if accepted):

Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):

MBBS Degree in Medicine
Character’s Nationality:

British
Character’s Marital Status:

Single
Character’s Religious Denomination:

Buddhist-Hindu
Character’s Spoken Languages:

English, Japanese, Telegu
Backstory (100+ Words)

Hira was born on August 16th 1994. The time: 14:20:02. He grew up in an Indo-Japanese household in the suburbs of London. His family was upper working class and he lived in an above-adequate home. Throughout his childhood and teenage, he had a fascination with science and medicine. Especially in genetics, genetical engineering and modification. He did well in his science classes, especially Biology and Chemistry. Though he was smart, he wasn't physically healthy. Through most of his childhood, he was overweight. Due to this, he experienced harsh treatment from his peers and would often find himself alone or left out. This continued throughout high school. Whilst his classmates would go outside and party, he would be at home staring at the computer or wasting his life away on video games. Because of this, he developed myopia and his eye power grew drastically. During his summer holidays, when transitioning from year 11 to college, he had an epiphany and decided to break his usual cycle of life. He began going to the gym, he picked up his guitar and started playing it again after abandoning it years ago and he got involved with his local tennis and basketball clubs. He underwent a progressive transformation throughout his college years and felt less insecure about himself. People would also treat him better and he found it easier to make friends. However, his introverted personality didn't change and at times he would look down at himself. He scored two A*s and one A in his A-Level exams. This landed him a spot at UCL medical school. From there, he spent 5 years in medical school before landing a 1 year medical residency at Northwick Park Hospital and then a 2 year residency at St. Thomas Hospital. He continued his work for 3 years at St. Thomas Hospital before moving to Japan. Hira was always facinated by Japanese culture. His mother brought him to Japan on holiday when he was 15 years old. He wanted to live in Japan and took the first opportunity that he received to work there. He now resided in Karakura, Japan.
SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?
(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen)

Hira's medical specialty is in medical genetics. From a young age, Hira has always had a passion for genetical engineering. His desire was to help people with genetic and hereditary diseases to ensure a healthier future for them and humanity.
What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?

Northwick Park Hospital - Harrow, London (1 year residency)
St. Thomas Hospital - Central London, (2 year residency)

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
St. Thomas Hospital as a Locum doctor (3 years)
Has your character completed any additional schooling?

No.
SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Standing at a height of 6'2 and weighing 85kg, Hira didn't always view his height as an advantage, but often as a liability. Travelling was particularly unenjoyable as there was usually never enough legroom on any mode of transport. His hair type is unique and his friends would compare the texture to 'burnt grass'. Despite trying to find out why his hair was so 'unique', Hira settled with a simple and reliable answer- it was because of his genetics. Hira has suffered from myopia from the age of 12 and because of this, he wears glasses. He also suffered from acne during his teenage years and due to this, there are a few scars on his face and upper body. His teeth however, are in pristine condition and he takes pride in his oral health. Hira considers himself to be a foodie. He has a passion for Asian, African and European cuisine and has a large appetite. Because of this, he visits the gym every day. He has an aesthetic mesomorphic physique.
How does your character act on and off duty?

During work, Hira remains professional and tends to be a workaholic. He is somewhat introverted amongst new people and prefers to keep to his own business. However, he can be very outgoing and talkative when he's around his friends. Outside of work, Hira is very introverted. He prefers to live a quiet lifestyle and does not take part in boisterous activities. But he isn't afraid to communicate with new people.
Does your character function better on their own or with others?

Hira tends to function better on his own. But this is only the case when his peers are unfamiliar. However, he is an extremely reliable team player when he is in a group with familiar peers and friends.
What plans does your character have for the future?

Hira plans to save up and retire when he becomes 65. He dreams of a secluded traditional home in the countryside, with the rest of his life spent with his future spouse and his children. Until then, he has set himself a goal of gaining as much knowledge as possible on genetic diseases so that he can devote his retirement time to finding cures or researching these diseases.
How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?

Hira is viewed as a quiet and introverted person by his peers. Some people may think of him as insecure or unconfident because he tends to keep to himself. However, his friends would consider him as an outgoing and generous individual. Sometimes his sense of humour doesn't really fit with others and because of this he is also viewed as somewhat weird. Hira is aware that he is a generous person and despite this, he remains humble. His generosity and compassion towards others mainly stems from his life during his teenage years. Hira was treated less kindly due to his acne, myopia and obesity issues and he understands the struggle of having to grow up with fewer friends. He considers himself to be a melophile and can often be seen wearing a pair of headphones or airpods.

6Pancake

Level 231
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, we have decided to deny this application due to the following reasons:

- When applying for a faction, having detail is one of the best ways to show your interest to the higher-up team. We recommend that you spend more time adding detail to your application if you wish to apply again!

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 4lx. - via discord, and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread