mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Predictions for the next update and Kaigan Beach expansion?

philbertman42

Level 143
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
My prediction is that there will be complaints about not getting (insert literally anything and everything that's WIP on the current projects list) instead.

Even though it says... Work in progress...

Ecocide

Level 63
3Eco
3Eco
Omega+
that it'll be detailed and not plain <3, I've seen some of the models (i think) that are being made for it and their AMAZING like always.

Yonio

Level 329
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
I'm guessing the new beach will look more like the old one, where there was a lot more vegetation around and more than just sand. With the implementation of furniture, I think this could make things look more alive!

Also, I think the pier will be updated to look more appealing since the last update seemed a bit rushed, so builders will most likely put more effort in making things seem nicer. Who knows, maybe they even add little rocks portruding from the sea!

stay tuned :3

Squidjees

Level 101
Squidjees
Squidjees
Rich
maybe some stability things
imagine /f, /ping, and /seen all working at the same time

and maybe SOME ACTUAL EXAMS

Leo_14

Level 10
leo_14
leo_14
Omega
I think it will have a lot more detail and it will look like a lot more has gone into the development of the area, as of now the beach does look a little plain and is a little lacking.

However, the new yachts im quite excited for, as they will be improved off of the current ones and customisable, meaning there is a lot more RP potential, yes the price tag of 10 million is considered a lot by some, but then again its a yacht so what do you expect, personally I think the new yachts will actually be worth it as it is a home that lasts forever (unless inactive) meaning no rent is payed! ill defo be grabbing one

[grade-12 [Councillor] Leo Itsuka
[college-B]
Mala Makulova

DokiBird

Level 111
Dokiibird
Dokiibird
Omega
I'm guessing the new beach will look more like the old one, where there was a lot more vegetation around and more than just sand. With the implementation of furniture, I think this could make things look more alive!

Also, I think the pier will be updated to look more appealing since the last update seemed a bit rushed, so builders will most likely put more effort in making things seem nicer. Who knows, maybe they even add little rocks portruding from the sea!

stay tuned :3
UNDERWATER CAVE.
= romancerp

S0NIC

Level 48
Sxnik
Sxnik
Rich+
add the old wedding area at the beach, if yk yk.
assignment update for teachers/professor to use and to make use of that last part of the /record

HunterHampter

Level 70
Community Team
Media Team
HampterHunter
HampterHunter
Notable
I hope theres like an open for public usage transport ferry, the shit people can do with it would be nice (car related stuff, other events, anything)

Users who are viewing this thread