Prescription Suggestion

OYOL

Level 12
IGN:
OYOL

DATE:
4/3/23

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

Prescription items held on your account, but for another character you use, can not be taken away by police officers because your character is holding a prescription which belongs to another individual. IC this leads to a 25,000 Yen fine.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

I recently encountered a scenario where I was holding a white cane which belongs to my blind character. At the moment of me being searched, I was roleplaying as another character, which the prescription does not belong to. This resulted in the item being taken away from my character permanently, then leaving my blind character with no white cane. This is a severe inconvenience as if you are not roleplaying with that prescription item and do not intend to, seems it belongs to another character, why should it be taken as an item you are holding IC? Unless you do not mention it to the police officer that it shouldn't be taken as an item they are holding, seems it's not for the character in use. If you don't mention this, then it should be taken as an item your character is currently possessing.

Some people simply can't afford to pay for another Minecraft account, purely for to roleplay a different character. I find it unfair how they can be punished wrongfully IC for something they can't necessarily control with ease.

To note, this would not apply with things such as illegal items since it can easily be exploited; prescriptions are simply not as big of a deal compared to them. This implementation is specifically for prescriptions only.​

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+

I'd just reccomend placing character specific items away when switching between your characters that don't use them.

DarkEclipic

Level 159
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+

If you know you wont be playing on that character, just store it away in a chest

OYOL

Level 12

I'd just reccomend placing character specific items away when switching between your characters that don't use them.
People shouldn't be expected to purchase an apartment or locker in game to store items for another character, it's simply unfair

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Prescription items held on your account, but for another character you use, can not be taken away by police officers because your character is holding a prescription which belongs to another individual. IC this leads to a 25,000 Yen fine.
+1

When I was an officer what you are saying was literally a thing, I had no idea that was changed

OYOL

Level 12
+1

When I was an officer what you are saying was literally a thing, I had no idea that was changed
Some officers understand, some don't and fine you. It gets really annoying, I can't lie

rieums

Level 42
rieums
rieums
Omega
+1
As some people are saying, you can just store it away in a chest. Which is true, of course, but what if the player didn't have access to a chest, after all living in Karakura is quite expensive.. I would say that your suggestion would make the most sense as long as you explain that you play a character that is prescribed that perscription.

OYOL

Level 12
+1
As some people are saying, you can just store it away in a chest. Which is true, of course, but what if the player didn't have access to a chest, after all living in Karakura is quite expensive.. I would say that your suggestion would make the most sense as long as you explain that you play a character that is prescribed that perscription.
As long as you state it OOC, it should be acceptable. And you can't expect someone to spend money in-game to solve this issue, it makes it unfair

ezriei

Level 15
ezriei
ezriei
Fundraiser+
+1
like others are saying, you shouldnt have to spend in-game money to be able to play more than one character, not everyone has access to a place to store items.

cho0ii

Level 175
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
+1

A similar thing happened to me, it's really annoying, especially for players without lockers or apartments.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to decline it.

Users who are viewing this thread